cdotcizle

G-Coun I Just Bought not showing up

Hey @PUBG_Andymh5 I just bought $20 worth of G-Coin to get the Bizon skin. But the 2300 coin was not added to my account, yet my bank shows the PSN charge. Help??

Send them a ticket , happened to me the other day 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wgf36 said:

Send them a ticket , happened to me the other day 

How?

• RIP 1

7 hours ago, PUBG_Porcini said:

Hello,

Could you submit a ticket to this link, with a proof of transaction (receipt) attached?

https://ps4support.pubg.com/hc/en-us

I submitted a ticket through the link you provided, thank you. But what exactly is a receipt to you guys? All I could supply is a picture of the transaction through my banking app which just says something like PlayStation network card for $19.99

• RIP 1

Hello, I understand your frustration but customer support will get back to you with a resolution to your issue. We currently cannot do anything further for you on the forums. 

6 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Hello, I understand your frustration but customer support will get back to you with a resolution to your issue. We currently cannot do anything further for you on the forums. 

I have today recieved  my Gcoin. However the problem is I bought Gcoin SOLELY for the Bizon skin. I should have had the Gcoin on Wednesday when I bought it, thus having the Bizon skin. I now have the Gcoin but can’t buy the Bizon skin with the Gcoin! A problem that IS NOT MY FAULT. So, is there something that can be done to get me the Bizon skin seeing as the error occurred with your game system and not my bank system? Thus making it impossible to now get what I tried to get last Wednesday??

• RIP 1

16 hours ago, cdotcizle said:

is there something that can be done to get me the Bizon skin seeing as the error occurred with your game system and not my bank system? Thus making it impossible to now get what I tried to get last Wednesday??

Hey, customer support should be in contact about fixing all this, keep an eye out for the email! 

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2019 at 6:00 AM, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Hey, customer support should be in contact about fixing all this, keep an eye out for the email! 

I have not received any emails aside from an email saying I’ve been given the Gcoin I purchased

• RIP 1

I don’t know how long this is supposed to take, but I’ve still not received this email you mentioned.

• RIP 1

It’s been 6 days since you told me to keep an eye out for an email. Still not email. What’s up?

• RIP 1

Please bear in mind that the working week for our customer support team is Monday-Friday, and no responses will be sent on the weekend. 

Regardless, I have informed the CS team that you have received no email from them, but please do ensure that the email has not been put into any junk or spam folders. 

2 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Please bear in mind that the working week for our customer support team is Monday-Friday, and no responses will be sent on the weekend. 

Regardless, I have informed the CS team that you have received no email from them, but please do ensure that the email has not been put into any junk or spam folders. 

I have checked junk/spam before making my post. I know they don’t do stuff on weekends (as is should be, no one wants to work weekends) hence why I waited til today 😎. But thank you for forwarding this to the appropriate personnel 

• RIP 1

I have just spoken to the support team and they sent you an email on the 14th May to the same email which you have registered on the forums.

Please triple check your folders. You need to follow the instructions in the email to resolve this issue. 

3 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

I have just spoken to the support team and they sent you an email on the 14th May to the same email which you have registered on the forums.

Please triple check your folders. You need to follow the instructions in the email to resolve this issue. 

I just checked all folders for the date of the 14th, the only email I got is from the forums which is letting me know you replied stating I’d get an email lol. To be clear, is this email I’m looking for to work out getting the Bizon skin? As I already have the Gcoin. But yea I don’t have any new emails from support

• RIP 1

4 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Ok, it literally just popped up! Thank you. If I have further questions I’ll find you here!

• RIP 1