shiftY_P

Lobby not initializing after matches

Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

After the match ends, I get the PUBG initial screen (background screen with the lvl3 helmet guy and the car exploding), but it doesn't initialize to go back to the lobby. I have to press Escape at least 3 times to restart the lobby. It works, but it takes too long and now it's starting to annoy me a little bit.

If someone knows the fix or maybe the cause of this, I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Same problem for me. i tried everything. verified files,reinstall graphic drivers, reinstall pubg, reinstall  c++ redist. etc. but same problem.After game it doesn't initialize to go back to the lobby. if someone knows the fix , please help us. 😩

Had this issue for like 2 months now and press Escape and restart lobby works sometimes but lately I get stuck at initalizing.... and only thing I can do is to restart the game.

Never had this problem before and i use same hardware and ISP before this start to happend :(

And like I said before complete reinstall of windows/steam pubg didnt do shit

Most annoying part is the lack of support Ive done everything I can on my side to try solve this shit

Same here and I've seen a couple of posts about this on these forums but no acknowledgement from mods. Can we tag them at all? This needs to be fixed.

MY problem is now solved,

Not sure what my ISP did more then I notice I have a complete different IP now then I used to have, But now my lobby loading problem is gone.

Have called them a couple of times before and they sent a new router etc but nothing fixed my issue until today.

So for the people who have this problem call and yell at your ISP... worked for me this time :)

I solved my problem after a few months trying various solutions. After seeing in some forums, some people talking to create a DMZ, because the problem could be related to some closed doors that the game uses. I was researching about it and discovered that after changing my modem by the provider, my IP, formerly real, became a NAT IP and even if I configured a DMZ on the router, this would not help, because who commands is the device that sent an IP to my router. I then asked the provider to take the IP NAT and return to a real IP. So I configured the DMZ and solved problem