300 IQ stun grenade / bridge camp kill

Has there ever been a better stun grenade thrown?

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • RIP 2

I'm gonna say best stun.

Close second is any stun where the thrower is affected but youre not so you get that kill.

I think you staged this with a friend, you threw the stun nade, but didnt instantly switched to your rifle meaning you werent expecting any resistance, second why would the guy press A when hitting the car if he would just lose some health over the crash, and whats that first thingy that falls down when you throw the stunn nade? and most of all its not a kill.

;)

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, Dwp said:

I think you staged this with a friend, you threw the stun nade, but didnt instantly switched to your rifle meaning you werent expecting any resistance, second why would the guy press A when hitting the car if he would just lose some health over the crash, and whats that first thingy that falls down when you throw the stunn nade? and most of all its not a kill.

;)

Trust me, I didn’t stage this. Look at all the cars. Here’s the match report.

https://pglkp.com/s/4vb2l

I won the game with 10 kills, was that staged too? I blocked the bridge the entire game, 8 kills on bridge, should have been 10 but that crash I caused didn’t count and another guy jumped to his death, at 11 health, not knowing where I was shooting from.

25 minutes ago, Dwp said:

;)

Think he died instantly from the crash, going pretty fast so he would of taken a big hit (might of been driving out the blue and not have full health) he probably didn’t jump out (“B”) at all.

Agree it’s not a kill though and stun might not even affected him, he chose his line to get through the gap between the car and misjudged it.

I wasnt being that serious though.

😊😊

13 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

I won the game with 10 kills, was that staged too? I blocked the bridge the entire game, 8 kills on bridge, should have been 10 but that crash I caused didn’t count and another guy jumped to his death, at 11 health, not knowing where I was shooting from.

9 kills. You won with 9 kills. You don’t get to count a stun (assuming he WAS stunned) as a kill. Otherwise I get to count every kill that was stolen from me by a third party. Cause, you know, I put in all that work just to have another guy one shot my dude. Let’s just go ahead and assume he WAS stunned... you don’t finish the job... you don’t get the kill. And you misspelled 50 IQ btw😘

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Dwp said:

;)

I don’t know any other of my pubg mates that even attempt to camp top side of bridge besides me and Now I know Harold does it too. 

Who looks up there in fpp? Wouldn’t that make him relaxed and safe feeling? I know I like it up there. 

@Harold Brock was this an fpp match?

i find parkour harder to stick in that mode. 

2 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Kills dont matter Harold. 1 kill or 10 kills,  it is irrelevant 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

How can you say "I won the game with 10 kills"?? You are so full of shit your eyes are turning brown.

Screenshot_20190506-095029_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dinnerforone said:

If we all just ignore the troll, will he go away? 🤔

Unfortunately not this one 

7 hours ago, NathHolloran said:

Kills dont matter Harold. 1 kill or 10 kills,  it is irrelevant 

wow never knew he can get more then 2 kills :P

Nice video i like it, shame u troll so much

Posted (edited)

I gotta give @Harold Brock some credits, probably 1 of the most successful trolls out there. 

Everytime he posts something he triggers so many players haha. Well done chap! :D 

giphy.gif

Edited by AmaZedgorilla