Hamandeggs

Game is still so broken!

Are we going to see any sort of gameplay fix for this game anytime this century? The vaulting system has been diabolical since day one, so sick of sliding down the walls and getting shot in the back because the crappy mechanics haven't been fixed, unless you his the wall at a straight angle and directly in the middle you're just sliding down it and missing.

The lobby is stilllll the biggest joke of a game menu I've ever came across, so slow to do anything. Customizing weapons opening crates and just generally navigating through it is a painful endeavour. 

Hit registration is still garbage shot someone in the face 3 times with a 5.56 weapon, the guy had a level 1 helmet on ran off and took another 2/3 shots from a team mate and still didn't die.

The list goes on, but we get a garbage map selection option as a result, should be as simple as small maps / big maps, it's not that hard.

• RIP 2

19 hours ago, Jack_Burton said:

Actually I’m fairly sure it is hard...or they would have fixed it by now.

False, they have proven time and time again they are incapable of fixing even the most minor bugs on this game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamandeggs said:

False, they have proven time and time again they are incapable of fixing even the most minor bugs on this game.

Making it hard...

19 minutes ago, therealkyle0g said:

.. or the dev team is simply that bad. Doesn't seem like any of the other BRs out there are having even close to the same issues.

None of the other BR games are direct ports from PC.

Just now, therealkyle0g said:

That can't possibly be an excuse 1.5+ years later. I get that in the beginning, especially when it's still under "game preview" that there's going to be bugs and issues, but this is pathetic at this point.

Other devs don't seem to have a problem making other BRs for console and PC.

PS. Bluehole is a near $5 BILLION company, so before you or anyone says "they're a small studio'.. they have more than enough money and resources. They simply don't care about console.

I get the frustrations for others, but fortunately i'm not as hot and bothered as others regarding the current issues. If a game just made me angry while playing it, I'd just stop playing it.

Also, when total sales for console are pennies compared to the sales of PC... it would be a pretty shitty business model to spend more time on the part that doesn't make you much money.

• Like 1

The part of this post I agree with is the jumping/vaulting, many times I have been bang in the middle of a window and the character didn't wanna jump through. Also the menu is very slow.

However hit reg I disagree with, if you have a video of the 3 shots to the head people here will slow it down and have a look for you, everytime anyone mentions hit reg it's always been proven wrong and nothing was a miss.

• Haha 1