Harold Brock

My Best Play Ever (maybe)

I won a solo game with the most kills and the most damage in the match, but I made what is possibly, my best play ever. I want to share it with you.

With 3 alive and zone pushing, only knowing one enemies position and low on health, I make the play. I rush toward enemy smoke but I hit a 90 degree turn away, breaking line of sight, knowing I’m going to outsmart the enemy that knows about me, and it works to a charm. I reposition 50 m away from the smoke and prone to heal. The enemy is lost, I’ve disappeared. Objective complete. Mission almost successful. I locate the 3rd player. No worries though, I’m only sandwiched between two players. Choosing the player that’s closest, I cook and toss a perfect grenade from the prone position, a tactic I learned from@pajama dad. I cook grenade number two, a little shallow... Am I still the best ever? Have I lost it? I pre-aim the crosshairs, stand and AWM 2nd place in the chest. I still got it.

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 2

12 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

I want to duo.

We should. my play schedule has been weird.

10 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

We should. my play schedule has been weird.

Message me and we’ll coordinate.

GT: Harold Brock

Posted (edited)

What if he saw you lying in the grass? You didn’t know where the other player was at the time, what if he was watching everything, could have been massive rookie error.

Edited by Black Dahlia NZ
  • Like 1

Lol that was your best play ever? Maybe? The fact that you would even consider that your “best play ever” says all we need to know about your skill level 😘. And if you really aren’t just putting us all on, good for you for still getting so excited when things work out in your favor 👍🏼. P.S. nades do not necessarily dictate skill. Any noob can toss one and get kills. Just saying. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@HaroldBrock

Good job, calm under pressure. But, without your crossbow, it can't be your best play.

I love the writing that accompanies your videos, keep it up. I'm starting to think you're a little mad though.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

300 iQ for tossing nades in prone mode..... bruh

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Dwp said:

300 iQ for tossing nades in prone mode..... bruh

At this point I think he’s just the biggest troll on these forums.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

He can write a book with 300 pages how he won a crouching 4 kill game

Edited by Big Stend
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Big Stend said:

He can write a book with 300 pages how he won a crouching 4 kill game

But you have to read the book with your eyes closed

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

27 minutes ago, LeanaFufaSatului said:

Report this player!
[[

Cheat aiimbot !

That's on PC go to the PC section and show this there

• Haha 1

This is not about the kills. Kills don’t matter. 19 kills and 2nd or 2 kills and 1st. Kills are irrelevant. I’m the smartest PUBG player on Xbox. I made the play of the game, with the 3rd place player staring at the smoke, the 2nd place player pushing the smoke because of zone, I juked them both and disappeared. They were both left confused, looking for me. Then I killed them. It’s not about the kills, it’s the play, the re-position, the trickery, the ability to turn a 2 v 1 with no cover into an easy, throw 2 grenades and win type situation. I make this look easy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 4

Cheers on you're dub good stuff. Gotta get it like captain America said, "by any means" aka any way possible. I'll never discredit a dub bc I believe every play style can be effective. I play aggressive and passive bc the goal is to be the last man standing. A dub is a dub. That being said,

I hate to be this guy BUT the fact that 

A.) You went prone in that situation and

B.) That it actaully worked are completely blowing my mind.

-Going prone in that situation is a horrible move bc if your spotted (one guy was JUST shooting at you🤯) you are essentially dead to rights. No way you're standing up and killing both guys before getting shot coming from prone. Going prone was a rediculously bold, borderline silly move. But it worked, props

-The fact the first guy you killed didn't know where you were...HOW? what was he looking at? So bad I thought he was a bot for a sec (JK but that's how bad it was).

- Finally, on top of it all... how tf did they let you get a med kit off!? 2v1? YOUR INJURED? That SMALLLLLLL Circle and 1 guy saw you prior? If thats me and my Gang 2 of us vs 1 injured person.... Pleaseeeee they're  getting rushed immediately.

Again nice job but You're lucky they sucked.🙌🏼

Ps. hmu! Ready for some crossbow action. Lets hit some duos later 💪🏼

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

This is not about the kills. Kills don’t matter. 19 kills and 2nd or 2 kills and 1st. Kills are irrelevant. I’m the smartest PUBG player on Xbox. I made the play of the game, with the 3rd place player staring at the smoke, the 2nd place player pushing the smoke because of zone, I juked them both and disappeared. They were both left confused, looking for me. Then I killed them. It’s not about the kills, it’s the play, the re-position, the trickery, the ability to turn a 2 v 1 with no cover into an easy, throw 2 grenades and win type situation. I make this look easy.

"it’s the play, the re-position, the trickery, "

Couldn't agree more... Thats what makes pubG The best. Run and gun isn't the only skill necessary to win.

"I’m the smartest PUBG player on Xbox"

Now that is bold my friend. The passive style clearly works for you but that statement might be a bit egregious. I guess thats what makes you Harold Brock here on the ol' pub forum though. 😌

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, Harold Brock said:

Than why do u think that ur the best if the kills doesn't matter? The community will look up on a guy who had 15 kills and became 2nd instead of an afraid game. Man ur adult........ and pathetic 

Played a tactical game and look the result https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/big-stend33/video/74143384 

Not proud of it ,  but whit afraid tactics that's how u need to win a lot kill game 😜

Edited by Big Stend
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Big Stend said:

Than why do u think that ur the best if the kills doesn't matter? The community will look up on a guy who had 15 kills and became 2nd instead of an afraid game. Man ur adult........ and pathetic

Okay. I’ll take the bait.

First off, that was difficult to read and the clip was embarrassing. What did you even do? Miss 90% of your shots, three peek a sago palm, spam 4 grenades with no skill, no cooking and tossing perfectly, just grenade after grenade after grenade after grenade. You missed an easy headshot on a guy standing still, and then pushed like a coward and didn’t fully commit to pushing. You played scared. You, then, got lucky the enemy missed his frag’s. You took 40% damage and just stood still, praying he missed the others he threw. You then stared at and held a wall and then missed 23 shots with an AUG-A3, hitting only 2 via hip-fire spray and pray.

If you wanna talk numbers we can do that too.

- I have 430 more wins than you. 775 vs 345

- You have a 4.57% win rate overall.

- I have a 8.63% win rate overall.

- In solos, you have a win rate of 3.37% (125 wins, 3703 games).

- In solos, I have a win rate of 6.96% (61 wins, 876 games).

- In solos this season, you have a 13.51% top 10 rate (5 out of 37).

- In solos this season, I have a 31.82% top 10 rate (21 out of 66).

Maybe you play better with a teammate.

Let’s look at Duo statistics.

- You have a 5.07% win rate & 23.04% top 10 rate.

- I have a 9.20% win rate & 45.02% top 10 rate.

I know what it is, you need a full squad to reach your maximum potential.

Let’s look at Squad statistics.

- You have a 5.13% win rate & 37.18% top 10 rate.

- I have a 11.97% win rate & 47.86% top 10 rate.

Statistically, I’m double the player you are. Hit me up sometime man, I’ll give you some pointers.

Edited by Harold Brock
I’m the best there is.
  • Like 1
  • RIP 2

30 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Okay. I’ll take the bait.

First off, that was difficult to read and the clip was embarrassing. What did you even do? Miss 90% of your shots, three peek a sago palm, spam 4 grenades with no skill, no cooking and tossing perfectly, just grenade after grenade after grenade after grenade. You missed an easy headshot on a guy standing still, and then pushed like a coward and didn’t fully commit to pushing. You played scared. You, then, got lucky the enemy missed his frag’s. You took 40% damage and just stood still, praying he missed the others he threw. You then stared at and held a wall and then missed 23 shots with an AUG-A3, hitting only 2 via hip-fire spray and pray.

If you wanna talk numbers we can do that too.

- I have 430 more wins than you. 775 vs 345

- You have a 4.57% win rate overall.

- I have a 8.63% win rate overall.

- In solos, you have a win rate of 3.37% (125 wins, 3703 games).

- In solos, I have a win rate of 6.96% (61 wins, 876 games).

- In solos this season, you have a 13.51% top 10 rate (5 out of 37).

- In solos this season, I have a 31.82% top 10 rate (21 out of 66).

Maybe you play better with a teammate.

Let’s look at Duo statistics.

- You have a 5.07% win rate & 23.04% top 10 rate.

- I have a 9.20% win rate & 45.02% top 10 rate.

I know what it is, you need a full squad to reach your maximum potential.

Let’s look at Squad statistics.

- You have a 5.13% win rate & 37.18% top 10 rate.

- I have a 11.97% win rate & 47.86% top 10 rate.

Statistically, I’m double the player you are. Hit me up sometime man, I’ll give you some pointers.

Nice maths 

• Haha 1