Sign in to follow this  
No_fingurz

Rolling vehicle

Please,, what genius at Bluehole decided that the vehicles would defy the laws of physics,, please fix the rolling vehicles,, there is a thing called friction,, to make it worse you can't get back in the vehicle without taking a ton of damage or dying while your vehicle continues on it's never ending, wonderous,  voyage. Just more dumb crap to chase players away from the game,,.

I know some one will respond,, I like it,, adjust,, blah, blah, blah, blah.

• Like 1

I'd like to add to the vehicle physics discussion, in the past few days I've turned gentle corners on a road and rolled cars.  I've also done the most amazing backward and fwd flips with a bike when traversing the most gentle of bumps..

Personally I think the guys at Bluehole have done an amazing job and have improved this amazing game so much... but please check out the above as soon as you can.

Yeah I hate the rolling car and the tiny bumps that make your car turn into Tasmanian devil lol but I am getting better.

I do like getting to the top of a hill and hopping out and watching my car go down it.

Especially in a populated area - it's like bait.

People light that thing up and then I light THEM up 😛

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mad_Hater said:

I do like getting to the top of a hill and hopping out and watching my car go down it.

Especially in a populated area - it's like bait.

People light that thing up and then I light THEM up 😛

Lol I do the same thing. Im still trying to master the Fwd+Boost + exit to give a little push so it doesn't creep as much.

Edited by Rev0verDrive
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Use the hand brake and stop it before you get out and it stays put even on the steepest of angles.

Shoot out the tyres with a supressed p92 and it will race down the hill like its on skis.

as fpr how realistic the flipping from small bumps is .. it happens, here is one example at about the 40 second mark 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

Use the hand brake and stop it before you get out and it stays put even on the steepest of angles.

Shoot out the tyres with a supressed p92 and it will race down the hill like its on skis.

as fpr how realistic the flipping from small bumps is .. it happens, here is one example at about the 40 second mark 

I think a few people need to go grab their mums car and root a golf course or field at 50+, then come back and talk about physics.

• Haha 2

On 5/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, pywackit said:

I'd like to add to the vehicle physics discussion, in the past few days I've turned gentle corners on a road and rolled cars.  I've also done the most amazing backward and fwd flips with a bike when traversing the most gentle of bumps..

Personally I think the guys at Bluehole have done an amazing job and have improved this amazing game so much... but please check out the above as soon as you can.

If you learn how to drive properly, that’s not a problem, but some are slow learners.... ah hum

On 6/7/2019 at 9:00 AM, Mibalzrbig said:

If you learn how to drive properly, that’s not a problem, but some are slow learners.... ah hum

Always an expert in the crowd,,, lol