I thinks it's time for us as a community to move away from TPP and to FPP. The games looks so much better, seems to run smoother, and takes more skill in FPP. You should never start a match with less than 40 people so everyone hop into FPP the game is so much better.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • RIP 4

Just now, Cspades16 said:

I thinks it's time for us as a community to move away from TPP and to FPP. The games looks so much better, seems to run smoother, and takes more skill in FPP. You should never start a match with less than 40 people so everyone hop into FPP the game is so much better.

Good luck dude, you have no idea what replies will soon follow 😬

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jack_Burton said:

Ha!  Nope.

Why not? I don't understand why people hate playing FPP so much on xbox but love watching PC players play it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cspades16 said:

Why not? I don't understand why people hate playing FPP so much on xbox but love watching PC players play it.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against FPP or TPP.  Both are fun and offer different challenges.  I like having the freedom to play the mode I want when I want.  Why force people to play a certain mode just because it's the mode you prefer?

Freedom of choice.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Cspades16 said:

Personally, I find nothing rewarding about watching somebody play a game. Some people are into it, but not this guy. I'd much rather be playing. It's really too bad that the FPP servers don't have enough people to support it, but making people who prefer TPP mode (the majority) switch to FPP (the minority) is absurd. Like it was mentioned before, there are plenty of FPP games on the market and not so many TPP games on the market. The reason pubg is so awesome is that it so much different than other games. Why make it like so many that are already on the market.

Hopefully the FPP player pool goes up and makes it less frustrating for the FPP players when finding quality games and whatnot, but making a large group of players who are having a good time with TPP switch is silly.

• Like 2

TPP is too much like GTA... I play FPP for the realism factor of a shooters game. I don't even play PUBG really anymore the camera peeking is not tactical and cheap no skill or fun so if FPP dies I won't  play PUBG anymore as like I said I play shooter games for first person view, way better that way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, spanker63 said:

Personally, I find nothing rewarding about watching somebody play a game. Some people are into it, but not this guy. I'd much rather be playing. It's really too bad that the FPP servers don't have enough people to support it, but making people who prefer TPP mode (the majority) switch to FPP (the minority) is absurd. Like it was mentioned before, there are plenty of FPP games on the market and not so many TPP games on the market. The reason pubg is so awesome is that it so much different than other games. Why make it like so many that are already on the market.

Hopefully the FPP player pool goes up and makes it less frustrating for the FPP players when finding quality games and whatnot, but making a large group of players who are having a good time with TPP switch is silly.

I'm not saying I want to make everyone switch, I just want people to give it a shot. People only seem to play it a few times and if they don't get a win with at least 5 kills say that FPP sucks. If people, overall, would give it a fair shot they may enjoy it. If they don't, oh well then go back to TPP and enjoy one of the best games ever how you choose. But by giving it a shot the player que is larger even if it is just for a few days, those days are less frustrating to FPP players.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

FP go play BFV no reason for you to play short games BFV plays better in every since but if your broke and can't afford it then go play Apex its free and there is also Warhammer its free. Yea not all battle royals but they are FP shooters and from what I hear from most of the FP players on here winning aint that important running around killing everything then coming on here to brag about the size of your stick and game choice. I think you will have plenty opportunity to do that in some other FP shooting game.

These other games are why your #s have dwindled. They run better play better than PUBG and are in FP. 

I just thought about it but you FP players are also getting an advantage in the season rankings you have less players to traverse and end up in a higher position placement in less time. May take a TPP game 20+ minutes to get down to 10 could take your short FP game that long as well maybe longer but I would guess its not the median. 

Edited by BlazedInThe253
  • Like 1

I played FPP last night for the first time in probably a year and really enjoyed it. I'll probably queue it up some tonight, so add one more to the queue. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cspades16 said:

It takes just as much skill to land shots in FPP as it takes skill to predict if someone is watching you from behind cover in TPP, if not more (personally I think its harder to play the game with the thought that everyone can see you and you can't see them, and reacting to that, is how you win. I've won a ton of gun fights against people using the camera when I'm out in the middle of the open, its rewarding AF. I've also been killed by people when I was using the camera and they were exposed. 

Just because you don't have that skill of playing as if everyone can see you, doesn't mean FPP is better than TPP.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cspades16 said:

F47CBBF9-AF3B-4CBB-A9C5-427F4C7FB6FC.jpeg

• Like 2

Its obvious its not better or the majority of players would play it regardless of the camera if they like it and thought it was better they would play it but they don't and those who thought it was better left for better running games the ones that are left are just hardheaded. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SandmaN20 said:

I played FPP last night for the first time in probably a year and really enjoyed it. I'll probably queue it up some tonight, so add one more to the queue. 

It's more realistic that way too playing in FPP way more perfered that way than panning a camera in 360 degrees so unrealistic lol

• RIP 1

32 minutes ago, KillaXShot said:

It's more realistic that way too playing in FPP way more perfered that way than panning a camera in 360 degrees so unrealistic lol

About as realistic as chugging red bulls to fix bullet holes 

• Haha 1

Guest hybiepoo
2 hours ago, Cspades16 said:

You have some valid points that we have never heard before. Thank you. 

I honestly dont understand what makes people want to play in 3rd. But getting people to join 1st now isnt happening. The skill level in fpp is just too advanced. Chill play style in 3rd is what most people probably like