Sign in to follow this  
Hakeem

Pupg needs Helicopters

Its being said already but I'd love to find a helicopter especially on miramar. Dont over power it make it that it burns fuel super fast.

How fun would it be to get your squad in this on military and fly right past all the bridge campers lol.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • RIP 8

15 minutes ago, Hakeem said:

Its being said already but I'd love to find a helicopter especially on miramar. Dont over power it make it that it burns fuel super fast.

How fun would it be to get your squad in this on military and fly right past all the bridge campers lol.

I don't mind the idea at all, they would have to be shootable and un-weaponized. I think it would be fun..........can you imagine the physics though 😂

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

5 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

I don't mind the idea at all, they would have to be shootable and un-weaponized. I think it would be fun..........can you imagine the physics though 😂

Agree would be fun and crazy. Just to transport while unarmed. Anyway guys there are no helicopters that you can fly yourself but on battlefield. Never saw any helicopter on cod or like....

I can't see anything bad about being able shoot a helicopter down with an AK instantly killing four people.

I like the carnage

Let me think about this...

No.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kanibal Gila said:

Agree would be fun and crazy. Just to transport while unarmed. Anyway guys there are no helicopters that you can fly yourself but on battlefield. Never saw any helicopter on cod or like....

They're in Blackout.

• Like 1

Could make it map-specific on a new map designed to actually support it.

Though I never felt the need of it, and based on the simple vehicles that are actually in the game, it would be a technological nightmare.

I don't hate the idea as long as...

it doesn't have any weapons

it's relatively easy to shoot down

it rinses fuel like butter in a furnace

Posted (edited)

Yes. I'm for helicopters. Now we need rocket launchers as well as grenade launcher attachments as well. To counter said helicopter. Maybe in a crate drop a rocket launcher can be found. Grenade launchers should be lootable attachments but you still have to find grenades too.

Edited by FinestNoob 360
  • Like 1
  • RIP 1

54 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

Oh the frame drops 😖. Not a good idea. You think smokes are hard on frames? 

A6197884-17B5-4B55-9A4B-44048E060E41.jpeg

Yeah my support of the idea is nothing to do with its viability.....100% not going to happen. An interesting pipedream....

My first thought is NO!!!

Second tought is, if they will do this than do an old fashioned gyrocopter for only one person and very vulnerable with a limited altitude range, and only one or two on a map like Erangel or Miramar.

54 minutes ago, Dwp said:

My first thought is NO!!!

Second tought is, if they will do this than do an old fashioned gyrocopter for only one person and very vulnerable with a limited altitude range, and only one or two on a map like Erangel or Miramar.

I second your first thought.  NO!!!

My second thought adds to your old fashioned gyrocopter idea.   Make it a rare flare gun vehicle drop...and the passenger is able to throw molotovs like in that Madmax movie.

Image result for gyrocopter mad max
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jack_Burton said:

I second your first thought.  NO!!!

My second thought adds to your old fashioned gyrocopter idea.   Make it a rare flare gun vehicle drop...and the passenger is able to throw molotovs like in that Madmax movie.

Image result for gyrocopter mad max

Or just only two huge speakers to the side, where you can activate a demotivational speaker and fly around, or put it down somewhere and keep the speaker on, and it cover the footsteps and most door sounds, so landing this thing on a roof in a crowded area will just be hell, until you blow up the copter.

10 horas atrás, Hakeem disse:

PUBG needs more fps!

Posted (edited)

PUBG needs more fps!

And less xim users..... right brutus..........

Edited by SgtBomb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hixbot said:

They're in Blackout.

Fair enough, I never played black out and just watched few videos.

14 hours ago, Pugnaq said:

They might add jets and bicycles as well

A simple boostpack to get you on a tall roof.

Lets just make all guns auto lock on to the closest player and be one shot kill no matter armor etc just pull trigger and dead no aiming no skill not even needing to care what gun you have a simple 9mm would be awm like. I mean i figured if we are tossing in ideas to destroy this game I would toss in my ideas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1