Ricardo_Milos92

Game crashing and freezes after last patch

1 minute ago, ZMBU said:

Try .503 and see if that has an effect. Make sure you have all prerequisites before install.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4494441/windows-10-update-kb4494441

Virtual Memory, XMP or factory overclocks could also be part of the issue. What manufacturer is your GPU from?(2060 RTX but from who?) Try declocking to OEM stock speeds. Base clock set to 1365 and boost clock set to 1680.

Will give it a try.

Btw about Virtual memory - Let's try what you suggest.
What values would you recommend to try? I currently have 8.000 for Initial and Maximum size.

I think custom size might be better than 'System managed size'

RTX2060 Gigabyte OC 

I would match Virtual to your Actual memory, So if you have 16GB of RAM set it to 16.000. Which OC, rev 1.0 or 2.0? Both rev 1.0 and 2.0 have a core clock of 1755. Try declocking to 1680, reference/OEM speed.

This is how it is.
I have 8gb so It's set to 8.000 and 8.000, but I think I could get more benefits using 8.000 and max 16384
What's your opinion?

I remember, Right after getting Rtx2060, I had a problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider - Very common problem that time. It was called 'Memory bug'. If you set virtual memory 8.000 it was fixed and game was not crashing. It was fixed later. 

So my set is still on 8.000 ; 8.000.

This is the first version of RTX2060, I got it in the day of release.
I do not really know which oc rev ;/

1 hour ago, ZMBU said:

I would match Virtual to your Actual memory, So if you have 16GB of RAM set it to 16.000. Which OC, rev 1.0 or 2.0? Both rev 1.0 and 2.0 have a core clock of 1755. Try declocking to 1680, reference/OEM speed.

I have just tested 3-4 PUBG games. On Sanhok.

Right after update into X.503 and changing my virtual memory to 8192 and 16384

0 results ;  0 improvement

Why do my ping increase when I'm getting closer to the city?

Why my ping reaches zenith when I touch the ground right after landing?

Why do my ping gets to normal 30 after few seconds after I land?

How it looks:

1. Since update 28 - 20sec longer loading from lobby to game

2. Getting into the game right when airplane starts or few seconds(about 5, sometimes lesser) after airplane starts flying

3. Going into middle risk location or hotdrop or no risk location

4. Getting closer - PING RAISE from 30 into 90-100

5. Getting closer - PING RAISE to 190

6. Landing(touching the grand) FREEZE or 360-900 ping

7. Freeze

8. My character 20-100m from the location i landed on

9. I loot items. Freeze when looting. 10. Few seconds 11. I can play normal

Why do my ping increase when I'm getting closer to the city?

Why my ping reaches zenith when I touch the ground right after landing?

On 5/19/2019 at 12:46 AM, ZMBU said:

I just played 3 games and what I noticed:

1. When you are close to landing - Server applies the whole loot that's why It might causes freezes and ping raises
2. When I was changing my grenades on belt from smokes to frag grenades, I was getting 0.2-0.5sec freeze with small ping raise. 
Analyse - Model of my character was getting new equipement, because everytime you go into inventory and pick grenades to your belt, server gets information and render it and because it's really close to you(item is on your character model) it might cause ping raise and freeze.
3. When running forward - Small freezes, because draw distance renders what's in front of you + all of the trees, grass etc
It also causes freezes and small ping raises

4. When driving, ping raises higher than during running, because everything has to render faster around you and it might cause ping raises and freeze.

That would explain why my friends with much better setups than me and really good ssds have exactly the same problem.

Wondering now...
What could actually fix it?

Yesterday I was watching few streams and I was checking their ping/packet loss + fps drops notifications.
They suffer the same - FPS drops, ping raise, BUT they do not suffer freezes that often, hmm... 
Maybe because their setups costs about 10k dollars + they have super ultra mega routers and internet download/upload, I do not really know.