TR4KERZ

Your Xbox Reputation?

3 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

I got 2 cheating....been a couple times I pulled some magic out of my ass and even I suspected I was cheating. But how would I have even known? XD

You're a wizard!  Doh!

Well this is disappointing.

I'm glad I've got a 'messaging' report though, the only people I ever send a message to are those that send me salt or people that send me 'GG' on PUBG.

rep.png.7e3cff6e6f49131451e501da0a55de15.png

I forgot this was even a thing! Apparently someone reported me for cheating in the last six months. Definitely not from PUBG. It's got to be from BF1. 

Posted (edited)

Tried to change my gamerpic and got told enforcement stuff. Says I'm a good player, but these people having a say saying you're a cheater, unsporting and a quitter really can't have an impact on the account we pay for....and the fact that Microsoft doesn't give you any notification of your "behaviour" is surely some sort of violation, especially since they go ahead and restrict your account

Edited by Reezy86

A perfect record for me too.  Surprising considering I'm at 12 years of Xbox Live and used to play a lot of COD in its heyday 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Breadhack said:

A perfect record for me too.  Surprising considering I'm at 12 years of Xbox Live and used to play a lot of COD in its heyday 

Reports expire after 6 months so you could have been a bad boi back then😎

9 hours ago, Nightscope74 said:

Just checked, 5x cheating 3x unsporting 4x voice. 

Unsporting must be for thirsting players lol.

What is "Thirsting"? Tried looking it up but I can only find this referring to Fortnite which I do not play

Millennials created this word. It's used on fort nite and they cry and whine about other people thirsting or thirsting them
These guys are thirsting

Omg help me I'm getting thirsted
by Wiggly bear August 08, 2018

a thirsty player IMO is someone who is dying to get a kill or a win "mouth watering" "dry mouth" needs a drink quick

ex: you get downed in squads and immediately killed when there is still a threat to your agresser he is considered thirsty because he focused on the kill instead of the threat. 

Posted (edited)

Hahah, I got one for my gamertag.

Never really thought about it, but yes, I can see it now - it can be quite... suggestive with English pronunciation, and the starting "f" does not help, either.

Edit: I've also got unsporting & cheater, I guess unsporting is being an a-hole in pubg (playstyle I mean, I never play with randoms), and cheater is being good in Battlefront 2, lol.

Edited by fSucee

10 hours ago, Nightscope74 said:

And dont even think about dishing out any 'Random head shots', people hate that crap.😉 

Yeah, they should disable headshots on moving targets, amirite?? xD 

• Like 1

I reported a guy for damaging my level 3 armor I had just got from the care package I had just put it on didnt even get to look in the mirror what an ass. 

• Haha 1

1 unsporting. Dumb ass kid using Ana in Overwatch

12 hours ago, AK R 47 said:

I’m squeaky clean, apparently

same.

3 hours ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

What is "Thirsting"? Tried looking it up but I can only find this referring to Fortnite which I do not play

Millennials created this word. It's used on fort nite and they cry and whine about other people thirsting or thirsting them
These guys are thirsting

Omg help me I'm getting thirsted
by Wiggly bear August 08, 2018

I think its when you've been playing for too long without a cold Mt. Dew.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, hybiepoo said:

I'm totally clean which is surprising. A couple of days ago I got 6 requests to join a party after I killed someone. I should have joined in hindsight, but had already cleared all the notifications before curiosity got the better of me. Figured if they were salty they would have reported me, but I guess not. 

or they wanted to ddos you ;0

12 hours ago, trakkerx said:

Ive got some salty 10 year old keep messaging me. Calling me a loser etc, I’ve reported his comments in messages 3 times now and nothing has been done. 2am this morning was his last message 😆

screen shots please, i love looking at salty messages

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@trakkerx Really?? I find that hard to believe that no action was taken after you reported his message.

Story time:

I had this guy who played with the squad before I came in, ( He got booted from the squad because he is a toxic player and no one likes him ) after a few games with only 3 people we decided to bring him in for a few games. Big mistake.... He was running his mouth the ENTIRE game, to the point of not even being able to hear the game itself and anyone close by. We had some technical issues with the party chat and ended up joining his party, where after the next game, he proceeded to remove and block me from the party  basically just saying I was shit at the game. Keep in mind, he'd been running his mouth at me the entire time, so I sent him a message essentially tearing him a new a**hole. He didn't have anything to say so he ended up reporting my message, resulting in me getting a 1 day suspension from any communication service in Xbox live. No messaging, no party chat, no nothing.

The kicker here is that I was simply responding to his verbal abuse and I'm the one who ended up with the suspension xD 

After learning my lesson to not send messages, I got him into my party chat the next day to rip on him. After calling him out for running his mouth and then reporting a message the way he did, I kicked him from the party and blocked him in front of the squad like he did to me the day before.... Ohh sweet justice... Haven't seen or heard of him since that day...

Edited by ASTR4L ASC3NT
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

Story time:

I got life time band on an old acct

Was playing GTA V getting shot by the birds in sky went to get one with a friend at the base and got blown up on the way in. So the so called friend reloaded and went in without me after I asked him to wait for me so I unfriended him and then gave him the GTA welcome  bounty, mercenaries, hit squad etc... then I found him in game after he hightailed it to another server and killed him for about an hour. For about the last 10 minutes he hid under a garage in a glitch spot so he had the upper hand and killed me a few times I eventually gave up and sent him a message. 

I called him a glitch b word that rhymes and said if I found him in game again I would end him. Totally talking about the game but got the life time ban for threatening his life. Another friend was still friends with him so I used him to get him into party and I unloaded on him he about cried (grown man) and left I felt better but lost all my shit in GTA. 

• Haha 1

Just had a good one...won a game, purely on zone putting me in a pristine spot on Miramar and there was a big ass open field between me and the last guy....tore him up, bad. But then at the end I did my normal clap thing. Kinda a "good game" move I do.

Apparently I was mocking him and I shouldn't do that. XD

• Like 1

22 hours ago, trakkerx said:

I thought I would take a look at my Xbox reputation to see if any salty players have reported me, turns out I’ve had 2x Unsporting, 1x Voice and 1x Cheating!!!! 🤣

Wouldn't mind if I was any good at the game 🙄

So how many people have been reported for cheating to Xbox? 

You can check here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/reputation

I clicked the link but I'm not sure what to do after

2 hours ago, Mr Pepsi Ninja said:

I clicked the link but I'm not sure what to do after

You log in with your Microsoft account and click on the Reputation section and see if you have been reported.