PredatorJuice

Win94 needs a scope!!!

2 minutes ago, PredatorJuice said:

Next week then, I'm on nights I'll be playing during the day and middle of the night, no kids with only PUBG and my own incompetence to cause stress. 

Are you EU?

I play a few games most evenings around 7pm GMT, more games on Tuesdays from 7pm. Whenever I can at the weekend, 1 kid to get to bed and plenty of incompetence. 

Yeah mate EU, 4 kids and a long commute, not a lot of time to play. Rarely get to play with anyone regularly, I like doing well but happy if I just have a laugh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MajorClagNut said:

😂 I can't I'm afraid, I'm sticking to my 'variety is the spice of life' stance

I would agree, have spoke with my team many times about the winchester as I like to use it when I feel like trolling and they all hate it. We agreed that at the very most just allowing a red dot would be interesting.

11 minutes ago, PredatorJuice said:

How the hell do you link in someone's ID tag? I want to get a dev to respond.

@PUBG_Andymh5......there you go, just use @ then start typing the name. Need to have a space before the @

10 minutes ago, PredatorJuice said:

Cheers mate.

Come on @PUBG_Andymh5 give us some feedback on this please.

Hi, thanks for the feedback you have shared on adding a 3x to the Winchester but I need you (and everyone else) to explain more about how you would like to see one specifically added.  Do you think it should have a type of rail to attach various scopes and if so should there be a limit on which scopes can be equipped or do you think it should come with one already permanently attached (like the VSS)? Thanks!

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

8 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, thanks for the feedback you have shared on adding a 3x to the Winchester but I need you (and everyone else) to explain more about how you would like to see one specifically added.  Do you think it should have a type of rail to attach various scopes and if so should there be a limit on which scopes can be equipped or do you think it should come with one already permanently attached (like the VSS)? Thanks!

Hi @PUBG_Andymh5,

Personally I'd like to see it have a scope permanently attached and perhaps to keep others happy have two variants available in-game, the other not being able to take any attachments as it currently is. It doesn't have to be one of the scopes currently available but maybe something bespoke like the VSS has, a vintage style scope to go with the age of the weapon.

• Like 1

This is an Xbox forum and we don’t get a say in game content. For developments and updates, see what’s happening on the PC and we may be given those at some point.

Apart from skins, Xbox (and presumably PS4) has never had its own content or driven any new content or changes to the game.

• RIP 1

11 minutes ago, GingerP1ston said:

This is an Xbox forum and we don’t get a say in game content. For developments and updates, see what’s happening on the PC and we may be given those at some point.

Apart from skins, Xbox (and presumably PS4) has never had its own content or driven any new content or changes to the game.

Aside from our map selection which is nothing to do with PC. The only way to get change is to use this forum and put suggestions forward, not just complain about everything. 

Thanks for your input but you are wrong.

1 hour ago, GingerP1ston said:

Hi, this statement is incorrect.  We have previously added community influenced improvements/changes to the game.  I have listed a few below that spring to mind.

- Increased the parameters for sensitivity options

- Controller Type B

- Quick scrolling for the inventory menu

- Analog Movement

- Improvements to compass visibility

- Graphics options

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, this statement is incorrect.  We have previously added community influenced improvements/changes to the game.  I have listed a few below that spring to mind.

- Controller Type B

- Analog Movement

- Graphics options

Hi, this statement is misleading.

While there have been console specific changes made based on player input, have any of them been content related (like being discussed here with the Winchester). Adding a new control scheme is very different than adding a scope to a rifle.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

- Controller Type B

- Analog Movement

- Graphics options

To be fair these should all have been mandatory for console anyway (except maybe for the compass visibility)

I think the point he was trying to make is that considering the low population and low income consoles generate PUBG will only implement things the majority of players (PC players) demand. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I was thinking that there could be a permanently attached scope as a different version of the standard Winchester- much like the VSS.

The Winchester is pretty powerful. Giving it the ability to carry any scope might be too much.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pajama dad said:

While there have been console specific changes made based on player input, have any of them been content related (like being discussed here with the Winchester).

1 hour ago, Gros Yake said:

I think the point he was trying to make is that considering the low population and low income consoles generate PUBG will only implement things the majority of players (PC players) demand. 

Hi, there's nothing that springs to mind immediately, but please understand that regardless of whatever platform the game is played on console players still have a voice and if something is discussed that is constructive and players feel passionate that it would benefit the game, we can make changes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

- Controller Type B

- Analog Movement

- Graphics options

So no content then, just essential console options that should have been there in the first place.

Pretty sure is console players have repeatedly asked for the constant vehicle noises after exiting to be addressed, also the white circle on white map on vikendi to be addressed. And the lack of Death Cam. And replay. And reporting. And lack of 60Hz servers. And map selection.

But please tell me again how you listen to the community and implement changes that will improve our gaming experience,

• RIP 1

1 minute ago, GingerP1ston said:

constant vehicle noises after exiting to be addressed

The vehicle engine running once a player has exited has been reported but other issues have been prioritised ahead of this.  

3 minutes ago, GingerP1ston said:

the white circle on white map on vikendi to be addressed

The circles on Vikendi were addressed on console 2 patches ago that improved visibility of the white circle on the map.

4 minutes ago, GingerP1ston said:

And the lack of Death Cam. And replay.

A replay feature is in development.

5 minutes ago, GingerP1ston said:

And reporting

Are you are referring to a feature that allows a player to report whilst spectating?  If you are it is currently in development.

7 minutes ago, GingerP1ston said:

And lack of 60Hz servers

I have no updates to share on increasing the tick rate of the servers but we are constantly making improvements to the back end of the game to improve server performance.

11 minutes ago, GingerP1ston said:

And map selection

We have explained a number of times that full map selection is not possible on console.  Full map selection would create indefinite matchmaking queues on certain maps which is something we have to avoid.  

Hopefully, this clears up a few of your concerns.

• Like 1

@PUBG_Andymh5 I started a poll earlier on today in relation to this topic so you can get a better understanding of what people would like for the Win94, but it seems to have disappeared, any ideas?

1 minute ago, PredatorJuice said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 I started a poll earlier on today in relation to this topic so you can get a better understanding of what people would like for the Win94, but it seems to have disappeared, any ideas?

Hi, I originally merged it your poll with this topic to avoid multiple topics providing similar info on the forums but unfortunately, the poll disappeared.  I have personally passed on the feedback already provided on this topic.  Another member has created a poll that I will use alongside this to collate the feedback.  Apologies and thanks!

Just now, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, I originally merged it your poll with this topic to avoid multiple topics providing similar info on the forums but unfortunately, the poll disappeared.  I have personally passed on the feedback already provided on this topic.  Another member has created a poll that I will use alongside this to collate the feedback.  Apologies and thanks!

Thanks I just found the other poll.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I’d like to see the Win94 with a permanent attached period specific scope for the time. With a classic reticle (thin-ish cross hairs and semi distorted glass view) and no more than a 2x zoom. But I’m sure this would be an unpopular opinion.

• Thanks 1

So I wasn't able to find the original poll, I created a new one. Everyone please head over and put in your votes!

• Thanks 1