Demian

Getting Stuck in Lobby after Ending Match

Since Patch #27 i'm getting stuck in lobby after ending every match. I've TRIED Everything, and when i say everything is  everything. 

Sometimes it gets stucked in the Initializing screen. If i click ESC then the Game Menu pops up and i can modify things but not go to the lobby and it gets stucked there (Screenshot attached)

My full specs are attached 

DxDiag.txt

specs.png

specs 2.png

Posted (edited)

I too have this issue, almost 2 years into playing the game, so there is no "ISSUE" with system requirements etc... This appeared about 3 or 4 patches ago and has only gotten worse. Thought it might be video driver updates but altering from ultra to LOW had NO EFFECT and rolling back the video driver several versions had no effect  on the issue either.

Sometimes,  it will, after a considerable amount of time actually exit to lobby ( if my teammates want to constantly wait for me to be able to re-join). Otherwise I must hit "esc" wait a minute or two, then the menu pops up and choose "restart lobby", a few moments will pass and it will actually complete the action and go to lobby....

I've also seen a constant with this issue.... A FILE that before last patch was 9.93 k b (after recent patch its' 1.2 mb) CONSTANTLY REPORTS AS BEING INVALID AND IS RE-ACQUIRED. However this only lasts for ONE GAME then the issue returns as does the INVALID FILE when validating local files....

OBVIOUSLY THIS IS WHERE THE ISSUE LIES....MADE IT KNOWN TO PUBG SUPPORT FROM THE ONSET YET NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING THAT THIS (files inability to maintain validity)  MAY INDEED BE THE CAUSE....

Edited by iwantsumtoo

Even me and my friends are facing the same issue!! The game is stuck at the loading screen while returning to the lobby after a match. Pretty much what the OP has said.

• Like 1

What is your connection type? Wired or Wireless? Also where do you live and ISP(could be government/company forced region lock) could be beneficial to provide for the troubleshooting process. If you could provide this information it could be very beneficially to solving the issue.

I'm just a fellow player/user trying to help.

300mb down 23mb up hard wired. SE Floriduh ! been playing on same machine since purchased 2 years ago...No issues concerning your concerns....THIS IS A NEW PHENOMENA since patch 27

I'm experiencing this strange phenomenon as well. I have an i7-6700k with a GTX 1080. My connection is fiber...200 up and 200 down.

same for me since a couple of weeks, i7 7700k, 16gb ram 3000mhz, game is on SSD, windows 10, usually i can goto lobby after third reset lobby (i have to smash esc key for the menu to pop up), then the msg "initializing" appears and the lobby loads, other times it gets stuck on initializing and have to close it from the task manager.

i tried format, clean windows reinstall, clean drivers reinstall, compatibility mode, admin mode, disabling replays, death cam.. nothing works

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2019 at 12:51 PM, iwantsumtoo said:

300mb down 23mb up hard wired. SE Floriduh ! been playing on same machine since purchased 2 years ago...No issues concerning your concerns....THIS IS A NEW PHENOMENA since patch 27

On 5/7/2019 at 2:04 AM, Malka said:

I'm experiencing this strange phenomenon as well. I have an i7-6700k with a GTX 1080. My connection is fiber...200 up and 200 down.

2 hours ago, Mudkicker said:

same for me since a couple of weeks, i7 7700k, 16gb ram 3000mhz, game is on SSD, windows 10, usually i can goto lobby after third reset lobby (i have to smash esc key for the menu to pop up), then the msg "initializing" appears and the lobby loads, other times it gets stuck on initializing and have to close it from the task manager.

i tried format, clean windows reinstall, clean drivers reinstall, compatibility mode, admin mode, disabling replays, death cam.. nothing works

Could you check your ping times and routing, when this issues happens, just to rule out an ISP/connection issues? To do so - open Command Prompt(CMD), type "ping [the PUBG server server you connect to/if not try 8.8.8.8(Google)] -n 100(this number represents the times that you try to ping... 100 times)". Example = "ping 8.8.8.8 -n 50" For Trace Route "tracert [the server you are trying to connect to]. Example "tracert 8.8.8.8". If there is a large jump in ms/ping than this could mean that there is an issue with with your ISP/Connection/Routing(DNS)..

I would also check if your anti-virus is throwing false flags for the game...

Edited by ZMBU

it happens always no matter what server im in (NA with stable 160ms and SA with 36 ms)
game is on defender exception list as well as firewall, tried deactivating entirely both too, no luck

Posted (edited)

My connection is fine. I've already tested it.

An example with Google:

Ping statistics for 8.8.8.8:
Packets: Sent = 50, Received = 50, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 2ms, Maximum = 4ms, Average = 2ms

My virus software [Bitdefender] has been calibrated to completely ignore any tasks associated with PUBG. I have also tested PUBG with the virus software completely disabled.

Edited by Malka

For me this started in April (worked with support and tried mostly everything). I just got a new GPU and SSD and did a clean installed (not cloned) and problem still exists.

Using GameFirst IV, I was able to see the network traffic for TSLGAME.exe. 

• When I click on "LEAVE MATCH", you will see that there is no network traffic. 
    • During this time, this is what we experience as being "stuck"
  • I spam ESC, until I can get to the menu and click on "Restart Lobby"
    • When successful, restarting the lobby will get "initializing", "waiting for connection" and it goes back to the lobby (network traffic exists and all is good)
    • Else, it will go to the "fireworks screen" or "initializing" 
      • no network traffic (I just alt-tab and exit the game)

Annotation 2019-06-02 220603_LI.jpg

Capture.PNG

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Screenshot 2019.06.02 - 22.16.30.91.png

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Screenshot 2019.06.02 - 22.18.27.95.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I solved my problem after a few months trying various solutions. After seeing in some forums, some people talking to create a DMZ, because the problem could be related to some closed doors that the game uses. I was researching about it and discovered that after changing my modem by the provider, my IP, formerly real, became a NAT IP and even if I configured a DMZ on the router, this would not help, because who commands is the device that sent an IP to my router. I then asked the provider to take the IP NAT and return to a real IP. So I configured the DMZ and solved problem

If you have access to your modem or router, check the WAN IP. Then go to https://www.meuip.com.br/ and verify that it is the same. If not, this is the problem, IP NAT or masked IP. If so, the ports for the game are probably locked on the IP that appears on the site. You need to ask your provider to remove the IP NAT and give you a real IP

I contacted support back in June 2nd. Here's their reply

Hello Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue to the PUBG support team.

I see that your issue still persists where game stucks in the lobby. The game team is aware of this issue and working on a fix, as a fellow gamer I’ve experienced this sometimes too.

Still, your concern has been forwarded to our game development team with priority notes and we really hope that it will get fixed soon.

Your understanding and patience in this matter are really appreciated.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
---------------------------------------------
NOT JUST A GAME, THIS IS BATTLE ROYALE

Also confirmed it occurs on Erangel 2.0

I just wanted to say that i still have this problem on live, but it always loads instantly on test server.