Jump to content
Dany81

Reduce to 6x6 Erangel and Miramar ?

Recommended Posts

Dearly developers decrease the size of Erangel and Miramar to the size of 6x6 as vikandi!
It's the perfect size for playing 100 player!

Shanok, increase it to 6x6

4x4 playing in a squad mode  looks like a continuous fire without a tactic worse than COD!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • RIP 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I think the only one that feels too big is Miramar but even still it’s not an issue. I would 100% not make them all the same size.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Honestly I think the only one that feels too big is Miramar but even still it’s not an issue. I would 100% not make them all the same size.

miramar could do with just a few more vehicles, but I agree with you. 

 

Different maps with different sizes are part of the experience.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

miramar could do with just a few more vehicles, but I agree with you. 

 

Different maps with different sizes are part of the experience.

Yeah and I'd hate to see circles like Vikendi on other maps it makes the gameplay feel so slow.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep the maps as they are. They’re all good! We all have our opinions on which map is the best... the game doesn’t need to conform to any one view. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fa7ali7yX said:

Keep the maps as they are. They’re all good! We all have our opinions on which map is the best... the game doesn’t need to conform to any one view. 

Perfectly said.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fa7ali7yX said:

Keep the maps as they are. They’re all good! We all have our opinions on which map is the best... the game doesn’t need to conform to any one view. 

 

3 minutes ago, blackwings679 said:

Perfectly said.

 

Ah...yup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 horas atrás, Dany81 disse:

Dearly developers decrease the size of Erangel and Miramar to the size of 6x6 as vikandi!
It's the perfect size for playing 100 player!

Shanok, increase it to 6x6

4x4 playing in a squad mode  looks like a continuous fire without a tactic worse than COD!

NO.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hybiepoo

Why would you want all maps to be the same? They all play differently and that's great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trakkerx said:

Honestly I think the only one that feels too big is Miramar but even still it’s not an issue. I would 100% not make them all the same size.

 

4 hours ago, pajama dad said:

miramar could do with just a few more vehicles, but I agree with you. 

 

Different maps with different sizes are part of the experience.

 

Yeah, some more vehicles on Miramar would make the world of difference.

Miramar is big, no denying that, but really it's the relatively large expanses of nothing between towns that makes it seem huge.

If you don't have a vehicle, and you're short on meds and running for your life, then Erangel will feel just as big and just as empty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

if they did that to Erangel i would have to stop playing. that map is near perfect 😍i even like the loot the way it is. just gotta know where to land. 

Edited by ErangelMaster
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

 

 

Yeah, some more vehicles on Miramar would make the world of difference.

Miramar is big, no denying that, but really it's the relatively large expanses of nothing between towns that makes it seem huge.

If you don't have a vehicle, and you're short on meds and running for your life, then Erangel will feel just as big and just as empty.

I agree but at least with Erangel you have at least some cover between towns or cities compared to Miramar which there is virtually notta..obviously depends on experience but overall Erangel has more cover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Rap94420 said:

I agree but at least with Erangel you have at least some cover between towns or cities compared to Miramar which there is virtually notta..obviously depends on experience but overall Erangel has more cover.

 

See the thing is with Miramar you have dips and hills, it’s actually a bloody awesome map! They all are, personally I wouldn’t change a thing!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trakkerx said:

 

See the thing is with Miramar you have dips and hills, it’s actually a bloody awesome map! They all are, personally I wouldn’t change a thing!!

Not gonna argue there lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noooooo, do not decrease the size of Erangel! Leave our baby alone😂

 

Miramar, i think the size of the map is fun, it means you literally could have years of having final circles in new places!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ErangelMaster said:

i even like the loot the way it is. just gotta know where to land. 

 

If you're talking about Solos, yeah.

But if you're talking about 4-Man Squad, that's nonsense.

 

7 hours ago, trakkerx said:

See the thing is with Miramar you have dips and hills, it’s actually a bloody awesome map! They all are, personally I wouldn’t change a thing!!

 

Until that point where you don't have any dips and hills because you've been running for 10 minutes solid and are forced across a huge open field or down a mountain into oncoming fire 🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Until that point where you don't have any dips and hills because you've been running for 10 minutes solid and are forced across a huge open field or down a mountain into oncoming fire 

 

Thats happens on all maps to a degree, it’s hard going at times but it’s the luck of the draw and placement. You can be on Sanhok with terrible placement and have no chance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Variation is the key to keeping it fresh. Map size included.  Otherwise all maps would play similar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing that other BRs got wrong is a smaller map size.  There might be more action but you lose the charm of the quiet moments (and accompanying tension) along with the "epic-journey" feeling at the end of the game.

 

I'd argue the narrative is more important than the action itself but this is subtle and not widely acknowledged.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hidden klmm said:

One thing that other BRs got wrong is a smaller map size.  There might be more action but you lose the charm of the quiet moments (and accompanying tension) along with the "epic-journey" feeling at the end of the game.

 

I'd argue the narrative is more important than the action itself but this is subtle and not widely acknowledged.

 

Spot on. Perfectly put.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hidden klmm said:

One thing that other BRs got wrong is a smaller map size.  There might be more action but you lose the charm of the quiet moments (and accompanying tension) along with the "epic-journey" feeling at the end of the game.

 

I'd argue the narrative is more important than the action itself but this is subtle and not widely acknowledged.

 

I agree! I love Sanhok as everyone will know but I also love the big maps! There’s so much tension not knowing if anyone’s at the complex your approaching or not. Sanhok you know within seconds generally if anyone’s at the complex. on Erangel I have looted for ages thinking I’m on my own to then be shot at, It really does make you brick a **** 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rap94420 said:

I agree but at least with Erangel you have at least some cover between towns or cities compared to Miramar which there is virtually notta..obviously depends on experience but overall Erangel has more cover.

I would disagree. Just because there aren't more buildings and trees doesn't mean there's no cover on mirmar.. there's cover almost everywhere

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...