Sign in to follow this  
JimBeamer

I am back.... or not?

hello pubg people... :) 

i am back after a month without pubg. the mission was to find out, why after 1500 hours my skill gets not better in this game or if my pc is too lame for this game or wtf is wrong with this game.

so i decided to play the old games like battlefield, cod or counterstrike, to proof if i loose skill or what. i difficult question after 18 years of shooter gaming.

so now i can say, i am still really good. in all other games kdr over 2 and more. real good stats in all gamemods.

from technical side no desync and lag. Jesus, the best thing is, if i shoot an enemy soldier... i hit him and he is dead!!! crosstarget on head or body, shoot and dead. in pubg ist only a luck game if hitdetection, hitbox, lag and desync ALLOW me to make a kill. ist a technical Fukushima in pubg. with a top pc, 100mb inet in the middle of europe... well...

second part of the story is my journey to my grandparents over the easterweeekend. on travel i make a short stop at the home of my stepbrother. to my surprise he plays pubg too. i dont have a lot of contact to him , he is 12 years younger. so he shows me his gameplay and his clan, a lot of guys from his school in teamspeak. i watch over his shoulder and he was very proud to show me his esp and aimbot.... omg. never seen this live before. he tells me, always to play in squad, never do more than 5 kills, never use aimbot. so he and his complete clan plays since months undetected. makes me thinking about the whole problem in this game.

so, with this technical problems and with the knowing of cheating behind the scenes, i wont be able to start a new season. in battleroyal ist the mission to win the game and be the last survivor. but ist not possible, if there is no working anticheat in this game. sure, other games have cheater too. but here its horrible. no chance for a win. no working anticheat reaction from the bosses!

so i spend my last bp for chests and then i will quit it. to all,  have a nice day and dont give cheaters a chance. bye

• Like 10

I hope u took the time to SORT him out, its a shame but this game is ruined by it, and they dont care.

• Like 3

In my case, this is the only shooter I play and that instead of improving, I get worse, in all the others, I improve.

They kill me with only a few shots and it seems as if my shots did nothing to him.

I have almost 3000 hours and I will continue playing, much less, of course, but it is not fun anymore.

• Like 5

The amount of games I've had recently, came 2nd, reported the guy who killed me who then got banned is insane... Been robbed of about 5 wins in the last few weeks. Really pissing me off now

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, xtremmetal said:

In my case, this is the only shooter I play and that instead of improving, I get worse, in all the others, I improve.

They kill me with only a few shots and it seems as if my shots did nothing to him.

I have almost 3000 hours and I will continue playing, much less, of course, but it is not fun anymore.

Getting all eforts ruined by cheaters. What a sweet feel.

I went from 8-15 kills each game and 25 % winrate back in the early pubg days to only 1 chicken dinner out of 60 games in Duos.

Nice to get two tapped in the back, always being prefired before even peeking and getting flanked out of LOS every time even if you check everywhere.

Yep that's killing the fun

Edited by Tolosan
  • Like 5

Seems the opportunity to explain how wrong cheating really is passed, and the more experienced gamer QQ without helping the new, younger one. Hope this is incorrect, but doubt it is. 

Instead, the experienced gamer comes into the forums, tells the sad tale, and waves farewell. Have fun playing the next MP game without such problems.... Oh! wait.... 

• Like 1

game is ruined by cheaters, my best game was a 18kill game and now im happy if i get close to 8kills.

so many blatant esp and aimbot users, so many stolen chicken dinners.

• Like 4

I have played this game a long time and defended BH in the past about cheating but have realised that although BH have tried to stop cheating its now out of control. I love PUBG but people its a dead game to me. I will still play and accept that there are cheaters and they are undetected. Its a shame since there are good players out there who have killed me and I have no problem with that but too many instances where its borderline. When you have the drop on players and they spin round and kill you instantly is becoming too often to explain by simply good players. If I run into shroud I would expect that but not a player with a few games under his belt. This game is great especially in squads with friends  but when you get blasted by another squad who just seem to be a bit too good!. I am not saying everyone is cheating but maybe 10% of the players (My estimate). I'm now convinced that players are using ESP/wallhacks and are being very clever about it. Its the stupid ones that are being reported. PUBG need to ensure these VERY high k/d ratio players are investigated and made to play with other VERY high k/d ratio players.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, xtremmetal said:

Glad to hear that it isn't only me.......

........i do question myself whether it is just age setting in, perhaps I amn't as quick as I was (a couple of months ago).....but when I put on other online shooters, I discover I can still aim a mouse crosshair, and hit and kill other on screen avatars.......

I differ from you in one way however....I won't keep playing. PUBG is gone from my hard drive, perhaps for good.....maybe BH want it that way so they can release a new 'super improved' cheat free, low jank version of PUBG?

Edited by MatDerKater
  • Like 2

@JimBeamer Technically Battlefield is the only game from your list that you could use as a parallel to pubg. The others use hitscan. BF and pubg use physics based projectiles for hit detection ... server-side authenticated.

Out of curiosity what BF game did you try? I've got 16 years of playing the BF series and I can tell you depending on the server there's massive desync, failed hit reg etc.

@MatDerKater

https://www.pubg.com/2019/02/26/a-letter-from-the-anti-cheat-team/

• Like 1

BF2/3 didnt had any desync when servers where runed properly. 

Older BF games runed like pubg only when cheaters where on server or when u forget to restart server for a week, than u ban the mofo and restart server and everything will get back to normal.

I had many servers from 4net and i3d, and hit reg was perfect, every head burst with m16 was a kill and i never died behind walls even on tdm with 64 players in 200x200m.

Is that because those servers where better, or 100 players are just to much for server to handle, or majority of pubg servers have cheaters on them?

Idk what it is but cheating is first cause of bad desync, when u get killed instantly, and player that killed you didnt even turn yet toward you and started shooting, its like everyone play totaly different game client side for half a second before server send correct packet or for many "edited" packet, than probably that is the reason why we have this kind of gamebreaking desync.

Posted (edited)

In fairness boodgemeister...

The first clip, you didnt have a helmet, also from the clip you just killed somebody, how do you know he wasnt using the sound of your gun to track you, and when he came around a quick hipfire and hit you in the head....Lucky shot, but it happens, christ ive done that with a pistol...it happens.

Second clip, he hit you four times by count with a scar, while shooting atleast 10-15 shots...i dont know where thats cheating? i also cant see what kind of grip you have on, it looks like you just missed a couple, while he hit his?

Sorry dude, i dont see cheating in these clips

Im not trying to start an arguement, just stating an opinion thats all

Edited by Kels_O
  • Like 2

I got about 8-10k hours in cs source. It took a while to get decent at pubg. So if you aren't good, then you aren't good. Period.

• Haha 2
  • RIP 1

On 4/27/2019 at 11:41 AM, Bourkiba said:

GAME INFECTED BY CHEATERS !!!

Counter strike and many online games are too. It's part of it. Maybe pc gaming isn't for you. Or specifically, pc games without private servers were real time admins aren't there to see.

On 4/27/2019 at 11:07 AM, JimBeamer said:

Jesus, the best thing is, if i shoot an enemy soldier... i hit him and he is dead!!! crosstarget on head or body, shoot and dead. in pubg ist only a luck game if hitdetection, hitbox, lag and desync ALLOW me to make a kill.

I laughed :D Great topic! I was wondering to come back to pubg, but thx for saving my time.

Btw- waste of time for buyn boxes - prices went down about 20x. White leather jacket costs nothing atm and i remember when it was expensive as hell. And it keeps decreasing.

This game is doomed.

the big thing what jim has written is, why we should play this game in the future. the goal is to be the last player on the map.

but how big is the chance to win the game with this mass of cheater? very little

so today i only start the game to make my daily mission... nothing more.... no motivation for real gaming... it would be only a fight against some chinese on europe server...

is this ok?????

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2019 at 8:13 PM, won slow truck said:

Counter strike and many online games are too. It's part of it. Maybe pc gaming isn't for you. Or specifically, pc games without private servers were real time admins aren't there to see.

There is no sane reason why not to do anything about cheating though?

We don't need to accept this level of cheating.

More can be done easilly foir sure, but it will take time, devotion and probably cost more money.

Gah i hate im back here... well i love it too it got some nice folks here, but wth i don't want to spend hours and hours of writing, i want to play the god damn game.

I was away from here maby ~a month, feels like 2 years, could only stay away from PUBG for a whole day... there's not much to say i must be addicted :S

Just have a look at https://dak.gg/ranks/steam/solo/winratio

Who even have 60% or more winratio... really...

Or... sort by "Games" (played)

https://dak.gg/ranks/steam/solo/games

BAM... shitloads of players with bot playing AFK...

While i have to grind like hell and neglect family and friends to even come close to 6000 SP

AFK players can get caught 2 times without getting perm ban... and do they even get detected considering how many is openly doing it?

I had one guy i decided i was gonna watch and see what happen to him when i report him for blatant botting.

First he got the 14 days temp ban all according to the Rules of Conduct

Then i went back only to see he was still using a bot 2 weeks more after that tempban.

Reported him again, still after 17 days now, still not banned seccond time.....

Also he plays some rounds sometimes, like 2-4 rounds here and there and all of a sudden he have 10-20 kills, this season record is 20-22 kills Solo/squad

So pretty sure this guy is also rocking hacks...

What i mean by this is it's so utterly frustrating that even though i spend soooo much time in this, for free, bringing them clear obvious information, still hardly anything happen.

Everyone know there are cheaters in all games... but it feels as if they don't care half as much as i was hoping for.

Feels so god damn frustrating, once agin, because i went straight into the survival pass "trap" and now im stuck with insane hard missions, played vs cheaters.... =(

Edited by sgt_gh0st
  • Like 1

They are constantly working on anti cheat. It's reactive. 156 pages and some people think it's easy to solve.

2 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

While i have to grind like hell and neglect family and friends to even come close to 6000 SP

That is just sad on your part. That's a personal problem, nothing to do with pubg.

• RIP 1

2 hours ago, won slow truck said:

They are constantly working on anti cheat. It's reactive. 156 pages and some people think it's easy to solve.

That is just sad on your part. That's a personal problem, nothing to do with pubg.

They are very easyhanded on Botting people, got more to to with pubg than me imho.

• Like 1

It Sucks because us new players just starting can’t even enjoy the game.Just got killed twice today to some dude with a Chinese name who didn’t miss any shots to the head.Even worse in one instance I was far as heck with a building in between him and I and he was still hitting me with headshots from about 300m away.Just started playing this a month ago and I think I am done 😢😢😢

One way to deal with cheating would b to make fake cheat addons that report cheaters and distribute them as if they are the real deal. In keeping with the humor of the game, cheaters who are caught could then be forced to wear a large placard that reads, CHEATER CHEATER DOOKIE EATER, for a pre determined duration of games and be visible on the map to all opponents. However, the placard should only be visible to everyone else. In squad mode, the cheater should not be visible to other teams, but the cheater and their placard should be treated as a 1 man squad to all others, squad members being immune from attack by cheaters. Imagine the satisfaction of walking up behind a placard-wearing cheater and scoring an execution style kill on those who dishonor the quest to rightfully claim a CHICKEN DINNER!

I suppose the placard could also emit a continuous warning sound audible only to others.

Following this penalty phase, all of the cheaters purchased items and clothing should transform into the placard so they are forced to start over.

LOL.

When you are hiding in some grassy area and someone fleeing the blue zone runs right past you, the game is intense, and more fun than pretty much any video game i've played.

9 hours ago, TheNewGuy said:

It Sucks because us new players just starting can’t even enjoy the game.Just got killed twice today to some dude with a Chinese name who didn’t miss any shots to the head.Even worse in one instance I was far as heck with a building in between him and I and he was still hitting me with headshots from about 300m away.Just started playing this a month ago and I think I am done 😢😢😢

Dont worry - think about people who bought this game 2 years ago, spent tons of hours, were improoving skills and everything, thrown money for skins and stuff, told friends about this game - and one day BOOM Desync bigger than ever, chinese nicknamed hackers every corner, not a single game without a cheater, update after update adding new skins etc.

Consider yourself lcky, that you havent spent that much :)

• RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ehe said:

Dont worry - think about people who bought this game 2 years ago, spent tons of hours, were improoving skills and everything, thrown money for skins and stuff, told friends about this game - and one day BOOM Desync bigger than ever, chinese nicknamed hackers every corner, not a single game without a cheater, update after update adding new skins etc.

Consider yourself lcky, that you havent spent that much :)

I love this game so much but I feel like I’m forcing myself to play it now cause I’m finally getting good and can hold my own but then I get killed by some cheater with some weird Chinese name.Turns out he was streaming sniping some dude I killed cause I went into the guys stream through pubgreport and they mentioned his name.Bluehole needs to start banning people’s hardware like Apex legends is doing imo