In your DEV update, there was a video showing the loading building optimization. That’s great, but it was never specified what hardware was used. OG XBOX? Xbox S? Xbox X? Using a SSD? 

I’m currently running Xbox X with SSD. My buildings are loaded when I hit the ground. Previous to buying a SSD that wasn’t the case. So just curious as to what was being used in the video to showcase the optimization. 

Thanks 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, the console used was an Xbox one S without an SSD.

Thanks PUBG_Andymh5! Didn’t expect a response this quickly! I appreciate the entire teams dedication to bring console players a better PUBG! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Money0306 said:

Thanks PUBG_Andymh5! Didn’t expect a response this quickly! I appreciate the entire teams dedication to bring console players a better PUBG! 

Holding my breath on my one x gona install it update it whichever did anyone ever tell us how to clear the Xbox cache for pubg? I want to test that out and Andy ask them to turn motion blur off.. and get rid of the blurry view on the x when looking further lol 😂 please 

Edited by XboxoneXPlayer09
  • Haha 1

hell if its loading that quick on an S without ssd, imagine what it would look like on the x with an ssd! O.O! 

• Like 3

28 minutos atrás, wizardO3 disse:

hell if its loading that quick on an S without ssd, imagine what it would look like on the x with an ssd! O.O! 

Really!

50 minutes ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Holding my breath on my one x gona install it update it whichever did anyone ever tell us how to clear the Xbox cache for pubg? I want to test that out and Andy ask them to turn motion blur off.. and get rid of the blurry view on the x when looking further lol 😂 please 

To clear cache memory on the Xbox just press and hold the power button on the console until the console shuts off. Let it stay off for a few minutes as you will hear it start up and run something. I also like to unplug my console for about a minute. I do this weekly on my X. 

• Haha 1

Thanks for the clarification. I run an "S" console with SSD and rendering is on par with what the video shows. Is this a big improvement for Non-SSD users?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Thanks for the clarification. I run an "S" console with SSD and rendering is on par with what the video shows. Is this a big improvement for Non-SSD users?

Not sure if this is sarcasm? If you were being serious this is a good video from just a couple weeks ago 

Edited by Irate primates
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, the console used was an Xbox one S without an SSD.

Ok, color me impressed.  Trying to stream all that data through the S's tiny ESRAM must be a nightmare to develop for. 

@PUBG_Andymh5 ok so depends on what we had ... the rendering video is soo awesome but!! Can u please test it with others players parachuting next to you because it’s happened to us a lot .. rendering is much slower when there is alot of ppl coming to the same spot .. waiting for a feedback from you bud 🤙🏻

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Irate primates said:

Not sure if this is sarcasm? If you were being serious this is a good video from just a couple weeks ago 

No sarcasm at all. I have had an SSD since last April, so I have not seen rendering issues in over a year.

That video is crazy! Can't believe the game runs that bad for people.

• Like 2

On 26/4/2019 at 9:51, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hola, la consola utilizada era una Xbox one S sin un SSD.

the number of players affects the rendering time? and if so, how many players were there in the video game?

Posted (edited)

On my x without the ssd playdough buildings on Miramar  sanhok and evangel and the snow map you can’t see on it bc it’s too bright whole driving and items interior not loading in aswell with the ssd mildly better it’s still all around shit you can’t see very far bc of the blurrying  effect the game has auto enabled change the frames mode to better looking mode literally does nothing  

On 4/27/2019 at 3:21 PM, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

No sarcasm at all. I have had an SSD since last April, so I have not seen rendering issues in over a year.

That video is crazy! Can't believe the game runs that bad for people.

The x has the worst issues due to the developers doing it wrong 😬

Edited by XboxoneXPlayer09