1 minute ago, TheHeroOfTime3D said:

Long wait to get yet another disappointing update. This small change could've happened weeks ago. 

It’s not an update.... it’s a hotfix.... it wasn’t done a couple of weeks ago. It was done last night. If you can do better apply for a position. Otherwise enjoy the game while it’s here. Or not 

• Like 4
  • RIP 4

I haven't had the chance to play yet so I wouldn't know about the gameplay performance, but I'm glad they are listening to the community feedback and working to improve the game. Better late than never!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know the worst thing about not having map selection? You Dont Know What To Wear!  How can I dress in something that matches environment if I don't know what freakin map I'm going to!

3 minutes ago, avarice823 said:

You know the worst thing about not having map selection? You Dont Know What To Wear!  How can I dress in something that matches environment if I don't know what freakin map I'm going to!

Layers.... bahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Money0306 said:

It’s not an update.... it’s a hotfix.... it wasn’t done a couple of weeks ago. It was done last night. If you can do better apply for a position. Otherwise enjoy the game while it’s here. Or not 

He's totally right about the changes this hotfix brings. Very minor changes to fix what the last update broke. A change to map selection which doesn't reflect what the community wants. We want the choice to play whatever map we want whenever we want. It's quite simple but they would rather try to force us to play the less popular maps in an effort to keep them populated. Your attitude to his reply is not is exactly what's not needed in this community. If he or anyone else has a comment about the direction of the  development team he's entitled to express it without being told what to do by you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, avarice823 said:

I think someone posted on here before about  the idea of having clothing presents for each map. So basically you set what your clothing will be for each map, and when you get loaded into a map, you'll be wearing the attire you've set for that specific map. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DRoc Poopsmith said:

I think someone posted on here before about  the idea of having clothing presents for each map. So basically you set what your clothing will be for each map, and when you get loaded into a map, you'll be wearing the attire you've set for that specific map. 

That would be awesome.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nellythesniper said:

He's totally right about the changes this hotfix brings. Very minor changes to fix what the last update broke. A change to map selection which doesn't reflect what the community wants. We want the choice to play whatever map we want whenever we want. It's quite simple but they would rather try to force us to play the less popular maps in an effort to keep them populated. Your attitude to his reply is not is exactly what's not needed in this community. If he or anyone else has a comment about the direction of the  development team he's entitled to express it without being told what to do by you.

Ironically you just told a guy that he's not allowed to express his opinion about another guy expressing his opinion that you agreed with. 

3 minutes ago, Nellythesniper said:

We would love nothing more than to be able to give our community whatever they want but unfortunately, when it comes to full map selection this is not possible.  Full map selection would create indefinite matchmaking queues on some maps which is something we have to avoid.  As we mentioned in the latest dev post, the current map selection is not our long term plan but it was based on the feedback, polls and suggestions the console community provided with us with.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

We would love nothing more than to be able to give our community whatever they want but unfortunately, when it comes to full map selection this is not possible.  Full map selection would create indefinite matchmaking queues on some maps which is something we have to avoid.  As we mentioned in the latest dev post, the current map selection is not our long term plan but it was based on the feedback, polls and suggestions the console community provided with us with.

Doesn’t matter how many time you tell people this they will still keep asking over and over. 

The only hope we have for full map selection on PUBG is if we get cross play with PlayStation.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, CarvalhaesJr91 said:

I haven't had the chance to play yet so I wouldn't know about the gameplay performance, but I'm glad they are listening to the community feedback and working to improve the game. Better late than never!

Like to see it improve..

Edited by XboxoneXPlayer09
  • RIP 1

Just now, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Literally watched their improvedversion if landing at castle no message saying what system its on

The console used for our video was an Xbox one S without an SSD.

• Like 2

1 hora atrás, TheHeroOfTime3D disse:

Long wait to get yet another disappointing update. This small change could've happened weeks ago. 

Do not be so pessimistic!

Even the upgrade being small if they do not break anything new is already a breakthrough!

4 minutes ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Literally watched their improvedversion if landing at castle no message saying what system its on but I can tell you it’s still hitching from that video the glitches and studded was still happening it’s sad how bad this game performs with the work they’ve done they are garbage at optimization it looks like shit still ☝️Xbox one x is held back due to the original Xbox the ssd used to do nothing for my Xbox x now it is required to even play this garbage game now they get rid of the new map on map selection now I have to play a garbage loot erangel and a stupid small map only without being able to select the new map which is stupid and retarded I know why the wait times are long bc people are tired of this game performance on console the one x used to perform very well with frames now it’s shit bc your putting it through the same garbage kid system as the original Xbox really unhappy with this developement and change until I actually see this games improved I’m done  

Good luck

21 minutos atrás, PUBG_Andymh5 disse:

The base of PUBG players is getting smaller, unfortunately.

Fractioning the matchmaking queues with choice of individual maps would greatly harm the regions of the planet with lower density of players.

I like all the maps and I prefer not to choose anything.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Well I’ll just take my ssd off and see if maybe it’s the ssd doing this.. next time I load it up sorry for negativity 👌

Edited by XboxoneXPlayer09

I am actually encouraged. That last update had some good optimizations. When I played the game the day the update came out it was the best PUBG experience I have had yet. I still am waiting on further improvements before sinking a ton of time though. Now I want to see higher framerates and a better input curve with the right stick.

• Like 1

3 minutos atrás, PUBG_Andymh5 disse:

Andy, is there any ETA when they will release the update with the Erangel modifications?

Agora, duellingcarl disse:

I am actually encouraged. That last update had some good optimizations. When I played the game the day the update came out it was the best PUBG experience I have had yet. I still am waiting on further improvements before sinking a ton of time though. Now I want to see higher framerates and a better input curve with the right stick.

No doubt framerate is something that needs to be improved on PUBG.

The quality of life at 30 fps is not premium.

A better framerate would bring back many players who left the game.

3 minutes ago, brutusbr said:

The base of PUBG players is getting smaller, unfortunately.

Fractioning the matchmaking queues with choice of individual maps would greatly harm the regions of the planet with lower density of players.

I like all the maps and I prefer not to choose anything.

If the main problems were fixed people would play it bud console is quicker and easier to jump in and play just theybare so far behind pc updates and you have to pay to get most content it really needs to have its own updates via Xbox to keep current with other games need a bigger team to take over honestly I really hope it gets better not worse

1 minute ago, brutusbr said:

No doubt framerate is something that needs to be improved on PUBG.

The quality of life at 30 fps is not premium.

A better framerate would bring back many players who left the game.

I agree on frame rate the reason I got an x minus the crashes on the first few months the x was the console to play this on I really hope it comes back around for sure and blows this game into a new direction they have open options to enhance this game for performance and it just get tired if the visuals on FPS setting that make everything blurry and even on enhanced it doesn’t look much better and then you deal with skipping 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, avarice823 said:

Wow, really?

• Like 1

4 minutos atrás, XboxoneXPlayer09 disse:

If the main problems were fixed people would play it bud console is quicker and easier to jump in and play just theybare so far behind pc updates and you have to pay to get most content it really needs to have its own updates via Xbox to keep current with other games need a bigger team to take over honestly I really hope it gets better not worse

I agree with you.

This game is really amazing.

After almost 3000 hours of play I still have not gotten sick of PUBG.

On the contrary, each match still remains as challenging as on the first day.

They need to optimize the game on consoles and not just derive the contents of the PC. Developmental pace is too slow on consoles.

If they improved the framerate and optimized the game many players would return.

The only thing you can complain about from PUBG is the bad framerate.

Game continues to be addictive as ever!☺️

7 minutes ago, brutusbr said:

I agree with you.

This game is really amazing.

After almost 3000 hours of play I still have not gotten sick of PUBG.

On the contrary, each match still remains as challenging as on the first day.

They need to optimize the game on consoles and not just derive the contents of the PC. Developmental pace is too slow on consoles.

If they improved the framerate and optimized the game many players would return.

The only thing you can complain about from PUBG is the bad framerate.

Game continues to be addictive as ever!☺️

It’s great just bugs and bad performances being so high runs the player base the other way I’ve stated again and again this shit is broken lol  I don’t know if I want to load my Xbox up to research more bugs and maybe document them for absolutely no gain.. I’ve posted so much information I feel I should be compensated for efforts lol 

• Like 1
  • RIP 1