My kd is 2.10 and just recently got a back to back solo chickens with average 7 kills of the two games. Am I in this discussion??

Just now, FinestNoob 360 said:

My kd is 2.10 and just recently got a back to back solo chickens with average 7 kills of the two games. Am I in this discussion??

only if you’re going prone with the crossbow.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

only if you’re going prone with the crossbow.

I used only my fists in those back to back solo games.

Edited by FinestNoob 360
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

I used only my fists in those back to back solo games.

What!? Couldnt even find a weapon! ha!

1 minute ago, pajama dad said:

What!? Couldnt even find a weapon! ha!

Just think about it. I won back to back with my fist averaging 7 kills. I am the best.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Just think about it. I won back to back with my fist averaging 7 kills. I am the best.

You would have to 1v1 Harold for the title.

Just now, pajama dad said:

You can chime in once you've made an extraordinarily average play and call it " 300 IQ "

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Anyone that wins back to back solo chickens can consider themself a good player. Most players will never achieve that.

Edited by ColonicBoom

39 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Anyone that wins back to back solo chickens can consider themself a good player. Most players will never achieve that.

I lied. Is it considered back to back if I played another game mode in between. I played a solo, won with 7 kills. Went to play a squad game and lost. Went back to solo and won another one. Does it count or am I lying to myself. On the stat sheet it is back to back but is it really? Is it? Am I really skinny and not as fat as the camera says?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

My solo record is 2 wins, then 2nd, then a win, then 5th-ish... best night I ever had.

• Like 1

Story time.

Holding a half wall, 8 alive and I’m solo vs duo’s. I assess the situation and predict an enemy rotation into zone from a complex. I move through the snow, circling a rock, knowing this is where they will retreat to. I position myself on a tree, taking an unpredictable angle for a fight, but blocking line of sight. Trusty crossbow out, ready to headshot one on the run, like usual. They’re too split, I ready the M416. Assuming the position at the rock, I knew they’d take, and knowing these two enemies will be easily taken, I decide to announce my position. I cook a grenade, to act as a warning shot, a bell, if you will. I lob it over the enemies, toward a tree on the other side of zone. While they’re looking at the grenade, it’s time. I begin the assault. Leading with the Flying Choco, I run and jump over the rock, trusting my shot 2 vs 1, charging directly toward danger, I hip-fire spray the left enemy, positioning my body in front of his, blocking line of sight from his teammate. I reacquire my second target, spraying him for 100 damage, exactly as the line of sight body block, works to perfection as the enemy shoots his teammate in the back, trying to acquire me. Squad wipe, crossbow, not even needed. I forced a teamkill and killed the enemy standing. 4 alive. Time to win.

I’m simply the best and it’s honestly, not even close.

• Haha 2
  • RIP 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest hybiepoo

You are the best at glorifying in words, your otherwise average games that's for sure 😉

1 hour ago, semiautosteve said:

Your 1.08 Lifetime K/D Ratio says otherwise pal. You're far from the best, and honestly, it's not even close

Kills don’t matter. I don’t value kills. I play for placement. My kill to death ratio doesn’t matter.

Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2019 at 10:44 AM, MajorClagNut said:

gg........pray and spray? If it works it works 💪

Lol he was straight up cutting the grass with his AK 

14 hours ago, pajama dad said:

Ahaha I'd 1v1 Harold with a crowbar at 200m

Edited by Gros Yake
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Kills don’t matter. I don’t value kills. I play for placement. My kill to death ratio doesn’t matter.

Your win rate does then I guess? Which is under 10% and therefore far from being the best. Man, i am new to this forum, and didn’t get the Harold Brock references in other posts until now. After, out of curiosity, checking ur recent games I’m starting to get it.

You definetely have ur moments and good days where u win several games and get decent amount of kills, but then again you have days were you won’t get more than 2 kills for about 20 games and don’t pass top 30. it’s just inconsistent.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pajama dad said:

My solo record is 2 wins, then 2nd, then a win, then 5th-ish... best night I ever had.

That's pretty damn good.

I don't think I've ever had two wins in a row in a solo.

Duos, I've had 2 wins, then a 'whoops', then another win.

Squads, I've had 2 wins, a nowhere, then 2 wins.

13 hours ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

I lied. Is it considered back to back if I played another game mode in between. I played a solo, won with 7 kills. Went to play a squad game and lost. Went back to solo and won another one. Does it count or am I lying to myself. On the stat sheet it is back to back but is it really? Is it? Am I really skinny and not as fat as the camera says?

Yeah, I'd still count that as back to back - you won the two solos you played back to back.

I don't know if you're fat or skinny though, that's relative depending on who you're standing next to I suppose. 🤣

10 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Story time.

Holding a half wall, 8 alive and I’m solo vs duo’s. I assess the situation and predict an enemy rotation into zone from a complex. I move through the snow, circling a rock, knowing this is where they will retreat to. I position myself on a tree, taking an unpredictable angle for a fight, but blocking line of sight. Trusty crossbow out, ready to headshot one on the run, like usual. They’re too split, I ready the M416. Assuming the position at the rock, I knew they’d take, and knowing these two enemies will be easily taken, I decide to announce my position. I cook a grenade, to act as a warning shot, a bell, if you will. I lob it over the enemies, toward a tree on the other side of zone. While they’re looking at the grenade, it’s time. I begin the assault. Leading with the Flying Choco, I run and jump over the rock, trusting my shot 2 vs 1, charging directly toward danger, I hip-fire spray the left enemy, positioning my body in front of his, blocking line of sight from his teammate. I reacquire my second target, spraying him for 100 damage, exactly as the line of sight body block, works to perfection as the enemy shoots his teammate in the back, trying to acquire me. Squad wipe, crossbow, not even needed. I forced a teamkill and killed the enemy standing. 4 alive. Time to win.

I’m simply the best and it’s honestly, not even close.

Can you share the entire clip till the chicken?

2 minutes ago, lorenzo999 said:

Can you share the entire clip till the chicken?

I only recorded 2 minutes before / after the play. It was a slow 5-7 minute waiting game, before I had to cross the road and fight 1vs2. I didn’t record that. Sorry mate.

I want a sticky thread solely devoted to the persona of @Harold Brock with all his shennanigans and 300 IQ plays. I love it.

On 4/27/2019 at 5:23 PM, uMIST said:

For those that don't know.

Typically Harold Brocks strategy is to stay behind the blue wall until phase 4.

While  camping behind the line, he gathers as many meds as he can, heavy on bandages, and waits.

I'm not sure what he does after he starts PLAYING the game at phase 4 because the ONE TIME I played a game with him he didn't get his heal off and DIED to the circle.

Then rage quits the party telling me I'm bad.

Brock, you just camp and have a certain vulture like talent.

You barley have an equal kill count to games played.

LoL

I remember reading posts of you guys setting up a team up a while ago so he could “show you how to win” and always wondered how that went. Thanks for explaining. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

I remember reading posts of you guys setting up a team up a while ago so he could “show you how to win” and always wondered how that went. Thanks for explaining. 

No truth at all to his story. No clue who uMist is. Never played with him. Complete fabrication.

9 minutes ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

I want a sticky thread solely devoted to the persona of @Harold Brock with all his shennanigans and 300 IQ plays. I love it.

Hey man, subscribe on YouTube. I have almost 100 videos.