3 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Thinking about doing a face reveal on a stream, providing examples of 300 IQ plays to be made and tips / tricks.

We’ll see.

I’ll subscribe. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Thinking about doing a face reveal on a stream, providing examples of 300 IQ plays to be made and tips / tricks.

We’ll see.

I thought this was you?....

bkends-brock-01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, El_Gran_Orgo said:

Close your ‘minds eye’ . Become Harold. Become the best through his story telling. 

!

8 hours ago, pajama dad said:

I dont get it I guess... How am I supposed to close my eyes and imagine AND read your vibrant words at the same time?

The words paint a picture, so you don't actually need the words.....duh😜

20 minutes ago, Rock1obsta said:

The words paint a picture, so you don't actually need the words.....duh😜

Can I look at a picture with my eyes closed? This is all so confusing...

Cant I just watch a youtube clip?

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2019 at 2:38 AM, Harold Brock said:

Let me paint a picture for you with words so vibrant, you could close your eyes and imagine.

8 alive, 6 bad guys, I decide to make the play of the game for my team. Pinched between two teams, I full commit to East. Two smokes out far to form a wall. One smoke close for immediate retreat. Teammate spots a bush wookie, I give the orders to engage, I turn to single fire the team to death with my Automatic Killing Machine, knock one and begin my march East. I trust teammate to clean up his kill. Squad wipe. 6 alive. We begin our march through the smoke wall I’ve constructed. While running, I turn and assess South, no immediate threat. Assuming enemy position at a shack, I cook and toss a perfect grenade, exploding on contact, destroying the door, forcing the coward out to fight. The plume of smoke created from the grenade gives me just enough time, a split second, to react to the Lv. 3 enemy staring my direction. I order two smokes in the trench, to flush enemies out if they’re hiding low, since we’ve cleared West, North, and now East. Teammate puts his weapon away, trusts my shot 1 v 1. I hit the deck, drop shot, headshot, dead shot. I’m a problem. Teammate delivers with the smokes. 2 v 2. We win, because of course we do.

I’m the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Finally watched the video.

Pretty cool. The drop shot was nice. Yet another reason to go prone!

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

For those that don't know.

Typically Harold Brocks strategy is to stay behind the blue wall until phase 4.

While  camping behind the line, he gathers as many meds as he can, heavy on bandages, and waits.

I'm not sure what he does after he starts PLAYING the game at phase 4 because the ONE TIME I played a game with him he didn't get his heal off and DIED to the circle.

Then rage quits the party telling me I'm bad.

Brock, you just camp and have a certain vulture like talent.

You barley have an equal kill count to games played.

LoL

Edited by uMIST
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, uMIST said:

While  camping behind the line, he gathers as many meds as he can, heavy on bandages, and waits.

I'm not sure what he does after he starts PLAYING the game at phase 4 because the ONE TIME I played a game with him he didn't get his heal off and DIED to the circle.

LoL

Wrong. Zero truth to this.

• RIP 1

The one time I played in a game that Harold was in he died before I could kill him. It's a shame because I wanted to shred the dude.

1 minute ago, Preysler said:

The one time I played in a game that Harold was in he died before I could kill him. It's a shame because I wanted to shred the dude.

I appreciate you. You remembered my name and knew I was in the game because I was dropping guys left and right. Meanwhile, I have no idea who you are or if you even exist.

10 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

He just asked a question. Now I’m asking. 

What makes someone “good”? Is it an opinion that I’m not a good player, or is there a recognized standard of “good” players?

I'm not referring to this topic specifically. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2019 at 5:21 PM, BlazedInThe253 said:

What makes someone good?

Is that an opinion thing or is there some global standard?

If you dont like his comment thats understandable but please clarify.

I base it on the following:

If someone kills me, then they're good.

If I kill someone, then they're bad.

If I cause my own death or 'gift' someone a kill on me, through my own stupidity, then I was bad and they were lucky.

And there are a lot of in-between and both/either too 😂

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, uMIST said:

LoL

8 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Not sure zero truth is entirely accurate, what you think @MajorClagNut?

Obviously cant speak about the death but the tactic sounds word for word truth to me as does the rage....... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Edited by WainZ0r
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WainZ0r said:

Not sure zero truth is entirely accurate, what you think @MajorClagNut?

Obviously cant speak about the death but the tactic sounds word for word truth to me as does the rage....... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Was just thinking the same.......maybe he has developed his secret tactics since then 😏

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 6:00 PM, SplitTip said:

I swear I think blazedinthe253 is harold brock's burner account. He defends him over everything.

Hate that you want to label me the defender and Im making an attempt to laugh off the rest.

I just want to know what is a good player of PUBG?

Harold wins a lot but it sounds like with not many kills. Many folks kill a lot but dont win that much. Very few win a lot and kill a lot at the same time; so whos good?

Again I get his comments dont sit well with some but thats just him looking to massage your pressure points to entice your comment. It gets the the community engaged on both sides which is entertaining. You respond negatively "Barry" and you allow him to use brain control on you and before you know it he'll be 69 you instead #Brain fvked. Like an attorney defending a bad client they defend the due process rights of the accused but not necessarily the actions of their client.

Results are results but what are the results that make a player "good"  ex win% win# KD SP Avg place#?  

13 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Very few win a lot and kill a lot at the same time

Answered your own question there I think, someone who has won the same as Harold but has a better k/d is better than Harold IMO. Where 1vs1 isn't really a possibility as a decider the stats have to rule the roost. Personally I wouldn't use the current leader board as a valid yard stick.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 9:26 AM, Harold Brock said:

We’ll see.

Well this is my expectation... I hope it doesn't disappoint.

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 4

On 4/28/2019 at 3:20 AM, Harold Brock said:

8851 matches played 9267 kills  1.047 k/d ratio

On 4/27/2019 at 4:26 PM, Harold Brock said:

We’ll see.

Bad idea. if some1 recognize  you , you may end  with 0 k/d ratio in real life ;)

• Confused 1

I had the “privilege” of playing with the “best” (Harold), a few weeks back.

You (Harold) joined my party, asked about my style of play, decided to play a round to test my skills...  the “best” around (you, Harold) couldn’t stomach the fact that you couldn’t win your gun fight, which of course was my problem. 

Harold, the best around would acknowledge his or her shortfalls and own up to your failures.

Nice story though

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

Answered your own question there I think, someone who has won the same as Harold but has a better k/d is better than Harold IMO. Where 1vs1 isn't really a possibility as a decider the stats have to rule the roost. Personally I wouldn't use the current leader board as a valid yard stick.

Good v Great?

The remark was he aint "even good" I think a lot of kills and wins is great and there should be a difference. A lot are good only a few should b great even less are the best.

I understand Harold said he is the "greatest" Im not defending that but the guy said he wasnt even good so what is good?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Good v Great?

The remark was he aint "even good" I think a lot of kills and wins is great and there should be a difference. A lot are good only a few should b great even less are the best.

I understand Harold said he is the "greatest" Im not defending that but the guy said he wasnt even good so what is good?

It's all a bit relative really isn't it, no one can claim Harold isn't good at the game (and be right). A more accurate claim is "not even good at shooting". That being said to get the wins he gets whilst not being a great gunner shows he is obviously tactically adept. The greatest tactician.......who knows, it's a bold claim. His favourite way to play is in duo paired with a good gunner, take from that what you will.

Measure peoples ability however you wish i guess. Like I said the people with loads of wins and high kd are the true greats in my opinion.

I consider myself an average gunner (1.50 kd) and tactically inept 😂 (feck all wins). I think anyone above 2 kd is a 'good' gunner. Pick your own yard sticks is probably the way to go.

Edited by MajorClagNut
  • Like 1