Harold Brock

Dev’s Please Read This. I’m Concerned.

When the new survival title system was announced, we were told the leaderboards would refresh every two hours. It’s been almost 30 days without a refresh. Please refresh the leaderboards. They are the only reason I play your game.

• RIP 2

Did they break or did they get turned off for a reason? I’m nowhere near the leaderboard so it doesn’t affect me, but an update to why it’s not working would be good for players that are in the leaderboard

8 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

When the new survival title system was announced, we were told the leaderboards would refresh every two hours. It’s been almost 30 days without a refresh. Please refresh the leaderboards. They are the only reason I play your game.

Next time you play take your shoes and pants off (in-game character and your own), this will 100% refresh your leader-board 😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MajorClagNut said:

Next time you play take your shoes and pants off (in-game character and your own), this will 100% refresh your leader-board 😉 

😂

2 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Did they break or did they get turned off for a reason? I’m nowhere near the leaderboard so it doesn’t affect me, but an update to why it’s not working would be good for players that are in the leaderboard

I’m ranked #7 but statistically, I’m #2. The leaderboards just don’t refresh. They’ve refreshed once, moving me from 11 to 7, in the past 30 days. They’re simply turned off, not sure why.

1 hour ago, Harold Brock said:

I have reported this to the dev team.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Harold Brock said:

I’m ranked #7 but statistically, I’m #2. The leaderboards just don’t refresh. They’ve refreshed once, moving me from 11 to 7, in the past 30 days. They’re simply turned off, not sure why.

I thought you’re number one? 

😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

43 minutes ago, LootExp said:

I thought you’re number one? 

😂

I am, by far, the best. Statistically, for Duo’s I’m #2 but stats don’t tell the entire story.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • RIP 1

My duo win %, K/D, and top 10 % are all better than your rates, so....  😀🤷🏻‍♂️

Although you did grenade me last week in a 2v2.  Doh. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kenji brantley said:

My duo win %, K/D, and top 10 % are all better than your rates, so....  😀🤷🏻‍♂️

Although you did grenade me last week in a 2v2.  Doh. 

When we fought, I won the game, you lost the game. Then you met me and Shroud in a different game, and we won that too! Literally every time we meet in game, my team wins the game and your team loses the game. 

Also, what’s your rank on the leaderboards?

• Haha 1
  • RIP 1

11 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

I never meet anyone in a game or fail to notice

Same lol - the only time i look out for names is when i hear/see someone in the killfeed with an AWM

• Like 1

lol would'nt dare put that much time into this broken game i used to love this game at one point play it most days but maybes if they had sorted it out ages ago i would of been one of those sweaty leaderboard players like i have a few other games 

• Like 1

3 horas atrás, DB0VIN disse:

The old leaderboards were way better... bring them back 

The old system was much better!

4 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

When we fought, I won the game, you lost the game. Then you met me and Shroud in a different game, and we won that too! Literally every time we meet in game, my team wins the game and your team loses the game. 

Also, what’s your rank on the leaderboards?

Just some friendly smack talk, my friend. 

I value my rank in life > rank on these new leaderboards.  Won 7 chickens out of my last 17 duo matches though, I’ll take that any day!

8 minutes ago, kenji brantley said:

Just some friendly smack talk, my friend. 

I value my rank in life > rank on these new leaderboards.  Won 7 chickens out of my last 17 duo matches though, I’ll take that any day!

Its a function of a meta game. Like in rock-paper-scissors.

You might have a better win rating, meaning you beat more of the poplation- but then you face the one guy who always has your number. He might not be able to beat as many people as you, but for some reason he knows how to beat you.

Lots of tournaments style games have this kind of metagame. 

8 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

I am, by far, the best. Statistically, for Duo’s I’m #2 but stats don’t tell the entire story.

I'm ranked #2 but I'm the best...

If you were the best wouldn't you be ranked #1? xD 

10 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

That’s a lie when you say they haven’t updated in 30 days because 2 weeks ago I was #50ish on squads. I am now #30ish.