Sign in to follow this  

Good lord, I swear some of you guys have made it the entire purpose of your existence to come here and bitch about something. This selection method is great in my opinion. A rotating map on the featured option is a fair way for everyone to get in a ton of time on their favorite map, and that map only. You don't speak for everyone. Nobody likes a fascist, my dude.

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, No_crawlers said:

Yeah and everyone should be well aware that RADAR players only play vikendi now they will be on all standard maps. Fucking great. Its awful funny how they do absolutely nothing about radar players. 

I am curious how you come to that that they only played vikendi? 

Edited by blackwings679
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sergeant Pawn said:

Good lord, I swear some of you guys have made it the entire purpose of your existence to come here and bitch about something. This selection method is great in my opinion. A rotating map on the featured option is a fair way for everyone to get in a ton of time on their favorite map, and that map only. You don't speak for everyone. Nobody likes a fascist, my dude.

So you're saying we will eventually have a choice to play Erangel only? I'm fine with that bro..

2 hours ago, Sergeant Pawn said:

Mate I hear you. It's exhausting after a while reading nothing but bitching from the entitled sooks.

In terms of dollars spent vs hours played, no other game in my life has come anywhere close to PUBG.

Sure there are a few problems but 99% of the time nothing really bothers me to the point I get angry (except getting shot in the head by KAR98s... lol).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Pepsi Ninja said:

Sanhok & Vikendi, Miramar & Erangel!!

How hard is it to make an even map selection!??

I agree with bundling the maps like this. But I also don't mind the featured map thing they are doing. My only question is, if Vikendi was featured, and now Sanhok, and soon Erangel, will Mirimar be a featured map in the future?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DRoc Poopsmith said:

I agree with bundling the maps like this. But I also don't mind the featured map thing they are doing. My only question is, if Vikendi was featured, and now Sanhok, and soon Erangel, will Mirimar be a featured map in the future?

Its going to switch between Sanhok and Erangel.....the two polar favourites

Edited by MajorClagNut

3 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

Its going to switch between Sanhok and Erangel.....the two polar favourites

They should feature Mirimar at some point. Why leave that one out? I know some don't like it, but some of us do. Mirimar needs some love too!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DRoc Poopsmith said:

They should feature Mirimar at some point. Why leave that one out? I know some don't like it, but some of us do. Mirimar needs some love too!

Yeah I do agree, I like Mirimar to. My only issue with this is Vikendi being included in 'random'. If I could have Sanhok or Mirimar/Erangel, Erangel or Mirimar/Sanhok, Mirimar or Erangel/Sanhok that would be ideal (for me)

Edited by MajorClagNut

2 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

Yeah I do agree, I like Mirimar to. My only issue with this is Vikendi being included in 'random'. If I could have Sanhok or Mirimar/Erangel, Erangel or Mirimar/Sanhok, Mirimar or Erangel/Sanhok that would be ideal (for me)

Ideal for me would be Erangel/Mirimar & Vikendi/Sanhok. Then I could just play the big maps. But we all have our preferences and they can't make everyone 100% happy. 

• Like 2