Sign in to follow this  
Sidartha

tab looting stealth changes?

I have only played a couple matches now since this patch went live but I immediately noticed that the tab looting feels significantly smoother and more responsive than ever before. I don't see anything in the notes about it other than maybe the sound changes but it doesn't just sound different it feels much smoother and responsive. Before I always had issues tab looting because it felt like I needed to drag things multiple times to get them but now it feels silky smooth. Is this some weird sound placebo effect or something or has anyone else noticed this?

Hmm, I've played quite a few games and haven't really felt any difference (I tab loot almost everything). Will keep an eye out on this thread and other platforms and let you know if I hear anything.

Cheers. 

The inventory response feels much smoother now. I had never been able to work so quickly in inventory. But I have a slow CPU so I would assume there was some optimisation there.