Sign in to follow this  
Bigrig222

Where is new season??

It has been almost a week since the season has ended. Where is the new season for ps4? I like this game but kinda pointless to play when you do not earn anything for playing.

15 hours ago, Bigrig222 said:

It has been almost a week since the season has ended. Where is the new season for ps4? I like this game but kinda pointless to play when you do not earn anything for playing.

Hi, the Season 1 survival title system was planned to end in April, but has been extended to May 7, 2019 PDT in order to give our players more time to hit milestones and receive the season rewards.  More info can be found here.

The Vikendi Pass ended on 16th of April.  A date for the next pass has not yet been announced.  Please keep an eye on the PS4 News & Patch Notes section of the forums for new info.

So what's the point of ending the pass before the season? I should still be able to access challenges, makes no sense.

2 hours ago, Bigrig222 said:

So what's the point of ending the pass before the season? I should still be able to access challenges, makes no sense.

The Vikendi survival pass was always planned to end after 10 weeks which we did extend by another week.  The survival title system was also extended in order to give players more time to hit milestones and receive season rewards.

13 hours ago, Bigrig222 said:

They’re two completely different systems my dude. The survival title is pretty much a weird version of a leaderboard only with rewards at certain milestones. The season pass was the tier progression with rewards based on the new Vikendi map release that could be earned by completing special challenges. They are not synonymous with each other. They just happened to be released at the same time.

In other words, the Devs still can't work out why the game is constantly running like custard uphill so, despite having ten weeks already, we've all been given a bit of extra time to grind toward that epic parachute skin to make us all feel like billionaire rock stars.

Makes sense really, as what else would you expect from an F2P game? Ah no, hold on...

I paid 25 quid for this! Stop messing us about just because we don't have a water cooled nuke proof gaming rig tower in the corner of our bedroom in our mum's house.

#consoleplayersmatter

• Haha 1
  • RIP 1

So may 7th has come and gone. Once again failed promises? I paid money for this game? Can I get a refund? This should have been a free game. So many other free battle royale games that are better than this. Especially when you still have to deal with aim bots and people knowing exactly where you are on almost a every game basis

6 hours ago, Stealthymyths said:

Aim bots?? Or just better players? 

Definitely aim bots look it up its possible and I have seen it. I know there are way better players than myself but when you run into someone that has 20+ kills in a match and after spectating this person using an assault rifle with a 2x scope using full auto looks at someone and scope locks to their head and has no recoil using full auto. Mind you they are pretty far away. And not only those things but taking bullets like a sponge to the head and health never goes below 25%

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

Is there no update on the new season? It’s ridiculous I’ve been playing this game for a month now without any rewards in game, while you have the new season on pc and mobile. The console players have paid money for this game and they get the shaft on the new season? What’s going on and when can I expect the new season. 

• Like 2

Still waiting on a date for the new season !! So many friends  have moved on to other games and said they won't b back!!  Please hurry before PubG dies completely on the PS4 

• Like 3

I literally lost my motivation to play this game due to absolutely zero rewards. It's been extended twice and is already 13th of May. What the hell??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yea, I mean I love pubg so even if ive not rewards system for playing i dont really mind.

But I completely understand alot of ppl will feel differently. We need some communication from pubg. Even just to tell us "it will be x weeks at best" "working through issues on x" 

Im sure they could have implemented a leveling system like we have before vikendi when we were able to get miramar/erangel biker gear etc. as a stop gap between season passes. This is something that really should be considered for the future. 

@PUBG_Andymh5 can you let them know the communitys frustration about this, Thanks

Console is treated like the red headed step child. No one believes the garbage excuse that they are giving players more time to get the rewards. What about the people who grinded for initial period and got the items? Now every player will have it so it means nothing. I've never seen a game on console ran so poorly. If they would put a 1/4 of the time that they put into it that they do for PC it would be a amazing game. Game is slowly dying because of the lack of care they give it on console. @PUBG_Andymh5 I'm not sure if you know someone who the word can get to but I think they need to know the console players are getting pretty fed up with the lack of effort put in to make this game better

• Like 10

My squad just delete this cancer game...no updates and no gift to give motivation to players... so good luck next... I just started assassin creed odyssey today...don’t bother me to play alone...I enjoy the game I purchased at least

they are planning for a big update, like the one came with Vikendi.

i expect a big change in the game in the next big update,

i will not be going to play the game if there is no Crossplay or -60 FPS or something worth, They have made many delays for this update, it's better to be worth...

god, the game is soo Boring now.. everyone playing on Sanhok......Boring x Boring...

• Like 2

Please if u can't give us a date of the update/new season, I'm sure u can give us information on what some of the new changes r going to b???

New modes?

New maps?

Map changes?

U need to give us something so we will come back, give us no information at all and PubG will b forgotten on the PS4......

We all have paid for this and grinded hours on hours, please don't make all this for nothing....

We pray to the PubG God's for the answers 🙏🙌🙏

And yet you see no response from admin because they could care less. It's pretty bad when you join into a game and there is only 30-40 people playing. On a positive side you can get top 50 almost every time you play

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bigrig222 said:

And yet you see no response from admin because they could care less. It's pretty bad when you join into a game and there is only 30-40 people playing. On a positive side you can get top 50 almost every time you play

Yes, I look forward when it'll be TOP 10 every game :(