Mr Pepsi Ninja

Can we get an actual update on rendering?

3 minutes ago, Mr Pepsi Ninja said:

Im sure a lot of people will agree that this is a serious issue that needs addressing..

And the guns loading in

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure how they are going to fix they OG version but it needs to be fixed. With that being said, the X should have been hotfixed months ago. We need the rendering order we had exactly 1 year ago. This seems like it could be fixed in minutes.  The slowed down and limited number of objects that can be rendered at simultaneously has severly nerfed the X and what it can do. We now have playdough building s on the stock HDD when this was not an issue long ago.  We do not need to run the same rendering order of the OG Xbox. You are actually allowed to enhance the Xbox One X. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

I have read their excuses and it makes no sense to me. I am not a techy but BF has way more going on and there game runs perfect.

PUBG just dont know what they are doing on xbox. 

• Like 1

Or you could fix it your self....... Its not the game company's fault the core system is a potato.

• RIP 3

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, SgtBomb said:

Or you could fix it your self....... Its not the game company's fault the core system is a potato.

My core system is the strongest gaming console known to man so I dont agree that the system is potato maybe some kids OG but not my X1X.

So It is obvious to me that it is Bluehole for sure man!!!!!! Fvk look at Dice's game it runs great and look at CODs games even with 2 different developers at war and it still runs great. Shit Apex is free w/ no money generated from selling the game and it runs great.

Bluehole is a greedy Korean company that pocketed our money during the games so called "preview" and IMO they spent the money on developing skins and DLCs instead of fixing their bugs also their pockets got fat.

Edited by BlazedInThe253
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

x1🥔 still doesn't have an ssd. Rumor has it the next gen console still doesn't have one either...... Every pc gaming built system has one, its a requirement, people don't buy them without .... And everyone wonders why the xbox performs so poorly. The sad part is people complain about a 50 dollar upgrade to make their game experience better 😂.

Edited by SgtBomb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 2

1 hour ago, SgtBomb said:

x1🥔 still doesn't have an ssd. Rumor has it the next gen console still doesn't have one either...... Every pc gaming built system has one, its a requirement, people don't buy them without .... And everyone wonders why the xbox performs so poorly. The sad part is people complain about a 50 dollar upgrade to make their game experience better 😂.

Actually rumor has it it does have one. https://www.vg247.com/2019/02/22/xbox-lockheart-anaconda-e3-2019-release-date/

22 minutes ago, SgtBomb said:

I'll clarify... the next released xbox..... 

ah yeah the diskless xbox coming out will be same ol HD as we have now. 

5 hours ago, SgtBomb said:

I'll clarify... the next released xbox..... 

Nope, u definitely said "next gen console"

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Mr Pepsi Ninja said:

I don't understand why I should buy an SSD when the rendering worked without it before!??

... with better graphics also. 

• Thanks 1

It's really ridiculous that with this latest patch the buildings are playdoh at 300 meters with the xbox one x. It seems every rendering "fix" they make just makes the rendering that much worse. What is the point of a 4x or 8x when the buildings don't even render in anymore?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

My core system is the strongest gaming console known to man so I dont agree that the system is potato maybe some kids OG but not my X1X.

So It is obvious to me that it is Bluehole for sure man!!!!!! Fvk look at Dice's game it runs great and look at CODs games even with 2 different developers at war and it still runs great. Shit Apex is free w/ no money generated from selling the game and it runs great.

Bluehole is a greedy Korean company that pocketed our money during the games so called "preview" and IMO they spent the money on developing skins and DLCs instead of fixing their bugs also their pockets got fat.

the 1x is still a potato, the cpu is ancient and a major bottleneck. It isnt bad on most games but pubg wasnt designed with console limitations in mind. 

look at a game like metro exodus it looks great but the fps are half of what a modern mid range cpu can output. At least we can swap in a ssd for cheap. If we could swap the cpu for one of amd's ryzen core cpu's it would be a next gen console now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Galahad said:

It's really ridiculous that with this latest patch the buildings are playdoh at 300 meters with the xbox one x. It seems every rendering "fix" they make just makes the rendering that much worse. What is the point of a 4x or 8x when the buildings don't even render in anymore?

Seriously!! I'll scope out someone no more than 4-500 meters and they will disappear into playdough ground, like WTF!!??

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nightscope74 said:

the 1x is still a potato, the cpu is ancient and a major bottleneck. It isnt bad on most games but pubg wasnt designed with console limitations in mind.

There is nothing wrong with the 1x hardware as evidenced by games like RDR2.

The problem most likely lies with the fact the game is a shittily-implemented PC port running on a not-so-new games engine written by their direct competitor.

If, in an alternative universe Bungee or Rockstar wrote PUBG, it would be the dogs bollocks, especially on a 1X.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SgtBomb said:

I'm sorry I will have to disagree, before the latest patch my buildings would fully render full map on vikendi by about halfway down, I could use a scope at least 500m and have a nice view. Now my buildings render just as I am about to land and then there is a huge delay in the guns spawning and scoping to the next compound along is atrocious, also watching a person running now looks pixelated and jittery, it's awful and all from the latest update. I have an x1x with a Samsung evo 860 pro ssd and it's all hard wired with 200mb internet and the best hdmi cable I could find, i have always backed an ssd and now that's even being ruined.

1 hour ago, King Galahad said:

Hate this at the moment, so frustrating to see it and puts me off using snipers altogether.

Game ran so much better last April when I first upgraded to the oneX. Then they wanted to have 3 boxes play the same. Which is dumb AF. If there gonna claim one X enhanced n then take those enhancements away then what’s the point. If someone wants the one X benefits they can upgrade. I doubt they make every pc gamer use the same specs n settings. Sooooo why TF they gotta ruin the oneX. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, KombatWombat said:

There is nothing wrong with the 1x hardware as evidenced by games like RDR2.

The problem most likely lies with the fact the game is a shittily-implemented PC port running on a not-so-new games engine written by their direct competitor.

If, in an alternative universe Bungee or Rockstar wrote PUBG, it would be the dogs bollocks, especially on a 1X.

RDR2 looks great on the 1x but the cpu is the bottleneck which limits the game to 30fps.

Unreal engine 4 is not new but its more than capable, just look at pubg running on a mid range PC at 60fps. Again cpu is the limiting factor here for xbox.

Your right if Bungee or rockstar made pubg it would be the dogs bollocks, mainly because it would be designed with the limiting hardware in mind,  so rendering loads would be reduced.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nightscope74 said:

look at a game like metro exodus it looks great but the fps are half of what a modern mid range cpu can output. At least we can swap in a ssd for cheap. If we could swap the cpu for one of amd's ryzen core cpu's it would be a next gen console now.

While it may be a potato, the fact is pubg ran much better on the Xbox one x prior to pubg's "fixes" for rendering. Back in game preview, you could see all the buildings across the map load while you were in the plane. There weren't any playdoh buildings when you hit the ground no matter where you dropped, and you could see the weapons loaded in as you were landing. In order to equalize the playing field with the og Xbox, they took that all away. 

22 minutes ago, King Galahad said:

While it may be a potato, the fact is pubg ran much better on the Xbox one x prior to pubg's "fixes" for rendering. Back in game preview, you could see all the buildings across the map load while you were in the plane. There weren't any playdoh buildings when you hit the ground no matter where you dropped, and you could see the weapons loaded in as you were landing. In order to equalize the playing field with the og Xbox, they took that all away. 

Truth. Rendering was slowed down to help out OG users.  I think we are forced to render one thing at a time in order of priority. It was faster and more efficient for the X to render everything at once and this was better using the HDD vs what we have now with the SSD.  No X users were complaining about rendering and the necessity for an SSD a year ago.

Yes SSDs are far superior but the even this rendering order severly nerfs what they can do on the X.  

• Like 2

it needs fixed. Just an SSD isnt going to fix shit. Maybe for you but not other people shooting you through walls.

Posted (edited)

An example of what is happening. If you have good computer and need to copy 3 files off your hard drive. You could copy them one at a time for 20 seconds each and a total of 60 seconds for all 3.  Or you could copy them all simulanteosly in 30 seconds. This is the nerf we are enduring on the X when all objects need to be loaded.  

Edited by Pick Six

Posted (edited)

the rendering issues on PUBG Xbox just can not be fully fixed. The game was not created and optimised for console, it is a PC port, sadly. 

As we can see by the game being out for over 2 damn years already and it’s still bad — just years of optimising the best they can. I mean, the menu/UI doesn’t even work properly. I haven’t dared ventured into the customisation/weapon skins section in a long time. It makes my blood pressure rise 😂

but what I can say, that DOES help, is an SSD card.

If you are serious about PUBG, and play it a lot, and the building rendering issues annoy you, it is SO worth it. I’ve been stressing about rendering since the game came out!! and i finally ordered and got my SSD yesterday (ADATA SD700 256GB £60)

Wow. Buildings have loaded and fully rendered while I’m still parachuting down, and i can just walk right in.

I know it sucks that the fix for this costs you money, but honestly, if you love pubg and are serious about it, it is 100% worth it.

Weapons loading is based on your internet speeds 

Edited by FreakyTechno
  • Like 1