Mad_Hater

Miramar, I love thee....

Since they fixed the map system with a patch a month ago, I've been getting a good amount of my favorite map (Miramar) on quick join. Beautiful.

The lack of foliage to hide/distract you (except in some southern parts), the wide open spaces, the vehicles. All so epic.

But I realized as the game dies, Miramar will probably get harder and harder to play, like it was before.  So I've decided to select Miramar for most of my matches from now on. Might as well enjoy it while we can boys!

(You Sanhok fans should think about this. We will always be able to play Sanhok, but Miramar might not be here forever).

• Like 3

Miramar also my favorite map and am loving being able to play it again! :D

We are not planning on letting the game die and will be pushing to increase the player base even further for years to come. Also, our teams are looking at improving matchmaking, but want to ensure we do it correctly and cater to as many players as possible. 

Thanks for the continued support!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PUBG_McClutch said:

We are not planning on letting the game die and will be pushing to increase the player base even further for years to come. Also, our teams are looking at improving matchmaking, but want to ensure we do it correctly and cater to as many players as possible. 

Really? The last year appears to tell another story. Until PUBG region locks the game and removes the Chinese players from servers they don't belong on, you will continue to watch your player base plummet. The numbers don't lie.

Untitled2.jpg

8 hours ago, PUBG_McClutch said:

I dunno… I think you have a lot of wishful hoping. Although I would love to see it happen I just don't. The numbers don't lie. You would have to make a pretty drastic change to the game and the anti cheat to see a return like you once had in the beginning. You mention match making but still no mention... ever... of what your doing about the excessive amount of cheaters. How can one take you seriously?

By the way Miramar is my absolute favorite... and would love to see a night version also. 

Anti cheat is reactive. Play the maps you like and just try to have a good time. Has worked for me since day one. Good luck out there.

I've always loved Miramar, and I'm always that bit more excited when I get to play it. 

The game is far from dying. In the past few day's I've been squaded up with 3 seperate randoms who have said they've just come back to the game after a break of 6 months or more. And from my perspective the games in a good place at the moment, so let hope those 3 are indicative of a wider trend!

Yeah, i dont feel the game has died...

Feels like its coming back on the upswing, but im not an optimist so who knows

15 hours ago, GimpUnknown said:

I've always loved Miramar, and I'm always that bit more excited when I get to play it. 

The game is far from dying. In the past few day's I've been squaded up with 3 seperate randoms who have said they've just come back to the game after a break of 6 months or more. And from my perspective the games in a good place at the moment, so let hope those 3 are indicative of a wider trend!

They aren't.

Untitled.jpg