Posted (edited)

1v1 mode needs to become a thing, for settling beef with randoms you’ve met on the battlegrounds or for a friendly 1v1 with a mate.

just allow us to customise matches and start the circle a 5/6 phases in over a compound or small town and let everyone fight it out.

Edited by DB0VIN
  • Like 10

Posted (edited)

I've been wishing for more flexibility with custom games for a long time.

My mates and I would love to jump in alone and muck about.

Make it peer to peer if you don't want to host the custom games with less than 8 (or whatever the minimum is).

Edited by SpottyMoose
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest hybiepoo

Yeah not a good idea unless it's p2p. Waste of server resources. 

1 hour ago, SpottyMoose said:

I've been wishing for more flexibility with custom games for a long time.

My mates and I would love to jump in alone and muck about.

Make it peer to peer if you don't want to host the custom games with less than 8 (or whatever the minimum is).

This. We have a regular squad and would be great to play against each other on a small area - just Mil Island or something. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Terrible idea. 1v100 me in a solo if you got beef.

Not exactly ideal if your on a different server though is it?

1 hour ago, hybiepoo said:

Yeah not a good idea unless it's p2p. Waste of server resources. 

Not committed to any way round it, which ever is easiest for the devs. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, DB0VIN said:

1v1 mode needs to become a thing, for settling beef with randoms you’ve met on the battlegrounds or for a friendly 1v1 with a mate.

just allow us to customise matches and start the circle a 5/6 phases in over a compound or small town and let everyone fight it out.

This is actually a fantastic idea and something that wouldn’t be hard to implement since we already have custom games! All we need is more options for custom games.

At least then all the willy wagglers in here can 1v1 to see who really is the best player on pubg 🤣

Edited by trakkerx
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

how u gonna hide that long ? 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

My friends would LOVE this idea. There are four of us that always play... we'd love to play a private game with ourselves only to see who truly reins supreme. PUBG should make this happen, it would be very popular.

You could leave everything the same. If something COULD change I'd speed up the first two circles by at least 2x.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ericthegreat said:

My friends would LOVE this idea. There are four of us that always play... we'd love to play a private game with ourselves only to see who truly reins supreme. PUBG should make this happen, it would be very popular.

You could leave everything the same. If something COULD change I'd speed up the first two circles by at least 2x.

You could always create a custom solo game and as soon as all your mates are in just start the game.

It's really fun to be honest... Including myself I know 10 RL friends who play pubg... Haven't done it for awhile but we used to randomly draw duo's (out of a hat) and have fun against one another... We'd play 5points for 1st, 3points for second and 2 for third... 1 point for a kill... I did notice people always message asking for the password though 😂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, trakkerx said:

This is actually a fantastic idea and something that wouldn’t be hard to implement since we already have custom games! All we need is more options for custom games.

At least then all the willy wagglers in here can 1v1 to see who really is the best player on pubg 🤣

If I lose, i would just say you had host advantage if its p2p lmao .. claim desync as well

Edited by FinestNoob 360
  • Like 1

Great idea, customizable custom maps shouldn't be something we have to ask for though. The development team for xbox doesnt have sufficient resources to even make the game work right though so probably a long time before we get anything like this, if ever.

10 hours ago, llllAzllll said:

You could always create a custom solo game and as soon as all your mates are in just start the game.

Pretty sure you need a certain number of players (8 from memory) before you can start a custom game. 

On 4/24/2019 at 2:05 AM, DB0VIN said:

Great idea.

And 1v1v1v1 so we can kill our squad without setting 'team killer' records.

It has to be called 'Beef Mode' though.

23 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Pretty hard to find a specific person for a 1v1 if there are 100 people and you don't know where the one you want is. Even harder when they aren't in the same game.

20 hours ago, SpottyMoose said:

Yeah, that'll work for most people and it'll save the resources of the pubg jelly servers.

17 hours ago, trakkerx said:

willy wagglers

🤣 it would definitely need a brutal subsection in the forum for clips and shaming. 

• Like 1

I really think there could be something in this.

How do we tag/alert develop developers regarding this?

3 hours ago, SpottyMoose said:

I really think there could be something in this.

How do we tag/alert develop developers regarding this?

@PUBG_Andymh5  thoughts on 1v1 “beef” mode? Any plans on more customisations coming to custom games?

• Like 2

@PUBG_Andymh5 Yes would be great to hear your thoughts on this Andy or even thoughts from a Dev. If it was added to custom games with some other options that would be amazing. 1v1 VSS only Andy? Me Vs You! 🤣

7 hours ago, DB0VIN said:

@PUBG_Andymh5  thoughts on 1v1 “beef” mode? Any plans on more customisations coming to custom games?

Hi, personally speaking, if I was thinking of a way to implement a 1v1 I would have it as preset with these options:
Preset 1v1
- Map selection Erangel/Miramar/Sanhok/Vikendi
- TPP/FPP
- One circle phase (preferably phase 7 which is 92.7m in size) so that games are not too long

- Circle location (drag and drop on the map)
- Weather
- Weapon/Armour/Boost/Health presets (no backpacks)

5 hours ago, trakkerx said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 Yes would be great to hear your thoughts on this Andy or even thoughts from a Dev. If it was added to custom games with some other options that would be amazing. 1v1 VSS only Andy? Me Vs You! 🤣

You might end up as a box again 😉

• Like 7

12 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

And 1v1v1v1 so we can kill our squad without setting 'team killer' records.

It has to be called 'Beef Mode' though.

Oh my GAWD this is amazing ☝️

Dying at 'Beef Mode' 🤣

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, personally speaking, if I was thinking of a way to implement a 1v1 I would have it as preset with these options:
Preset 1v1
- TPP/FPP
- One circle phase (preferably phase 7 which is 92.7m in size) so that games are not too long

- Weather

You might end up as a box again 😉

Thats sounds perfect! Make it happen @PUBG_Andymh5

Not sure about the box thing, possibly unless they remove all the bushes! 😘

• Like 2

Seems like the best solution would be to allow teams to go to training together and have a spot dedicated for fight simulation- you parachute in with the loadout you want and fight. Die and respawn outside the fighting area.

• Like 1

In all seriousness @PUBG_Andymh5 Can the custom match options, specifically a reduction In starting players to 4, be considered with the teaM. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Preset 1v1
- TPP/FPP

- Weather

This would be ideal 👍🏻

Edited by DB0VIN