Sign in to follow this  
Scjj22614

Fix pubg

Fix this damn game. So irritating that nothing ever loads. In unless you parachute across the map. If I want to hotdrop everything should be loaded in as soon as I land. And it NEVER is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scjj22614 said:

Fix this damn game. So irritating that nothing ever loads. In unless you parachute across the map. If I want to hotdrop everything should be loaded in as soon as I land. And it NEVER is. 

We have all the same bugs as day one dec 12 2017. Load in is crap. Play dough house for a good min at jump in on my one x hard wired, trampoline effect for a good 30 sec. I have died so many times waiting for this play dough to go away and load in. It is unreal. I never thought bugs could return a year and half since launch ,but pubg always finds some way to amaze me . Anyone dont wast your breath by saying go buy a ssd. That is the dumbest thing I have heard. Let's go spend more money to get a game to work that I spent money on instead of holding the dev team responsible for making it work. Stop adding stupid crap like flare guns etc and make the game work. Go back a patch so we can play. Unreal. 

On 4/22/2019 at 9:35 AM, Hollywood5150vh said:

We have all the same bugs as day one dec 12 2017. Load in is crap. Play dough house for a good min at jump in on my one x hard wired, trampoline effect for a good 30 sec. I have died so many times waiting for this play dough to go away and load in. It is unreal. I never thought bugs could return a year and half since launch ,but pubg always finds some way to amaze me . Anyone dont wast your breath by saying go buy a ssd. That is the dumbest thing I have heard. Let's go spend more money to get a game to work that I spent money on instead of holding the dev team responsible for making it work. Stop adding stupid crap like flare guns etc and make the game work. Go back a patch so we can play. Unreal. 

They should have been honest and just said you need a ssd hard drive for optimal rendering.

No, this game was great at launch, other than fps dips and crashes, what other issues did the game have? Guns and buildings and vehicles were all loaded in as far as you could see way before you hit the ground, even the grass rendered way further!

Honestly what all have we gained, stable(ish) fps? These guys are a damn joke, they have no clue what they are doing. 

On 4/22/2019 at 12:39 PM, Scjj22614 said:

There is an update due soon that should help to resolve a bunch of the rendering issues. You can find out more details in the post below.

Note, the video was recorded on an Xbox One S with the internal HDD