soapzin

PUBG Lobby taking forever to load

After every death, I look at this screen for about 1 minute until it finnally connects or even enable de ESC menu so I can restart lobby.
Tried:
-Fix game files (via steam)
-Reinstall de game completely
-Changed installation drive (2 ssds (C: D:) and 1 hd (E:), none of them fixed)
-Installed a WaterCooler (my cpu was reaching 75°C to 80°C, now it tops 60°C)
- Added new rules on windows firewall for all pubg exes (TSLGame, TSLGame_BE, ExecPubg, TslGame_EAC)

I'm currently using a I7 3770K @ 4.2ghz, 16gb DDR3 RAM 1600MHZ, 2 240GBs SSDs, 1 1TB HD and a GTX 1060 6Gb Gigabyte

Am I missing something?
Does anyone have\had the same?

unknown.png

Posted (edited)

me,too
I have no idea:/
check game files always lose one game files......

Edited by yun_kumo

1 hour ago, soapzin said:

After every death, I look at this screen for about 1 minute until it finnally connects or even enable de ESC menu so I can restart lobby.
Tried:
-Fix game files (via steam)
-Reinstall de game completely
-Changed installation drive (2 ssds (C: D:) and 1 hd (E:), none of them fixed)
-Installed a WaterCooler (my cpu was reaching 75°C to 80°C, now it tops 60°C)
- Added new rules on windows firewall for all pubg exes (TSLGame, TSLGame_BE, ExecPubg, TslGame_EAC)

I'm currently using a I7 3770K @ 4.2ghz, 16gb DDR3 RAM 1600MHZ, 2 240GBs SSDs, 1 1TB HD and a GTX 1060 6Gb Gigabyte

Am I missing something?
Does anyone have\had the same?

unknown.png

I have a suspicion that this could be connection related. Have you got access to a mobile data connection or a VPN so we can try an alternative connection route to see if the lobby loads correctly?

12 hours ago, Takarii said:

I have a suspicion that this could be connection related. Have you got access to a mobile data connection or a VPN so we can try an alternative connection route to see if the lobby loads correctly?

Yes, I tried routing my mobile 4g which is a different company, without success, will try a vpn just in case

Today I even tried remove all OC settings, after a lot of struggle with many settings (which are activated by default in my bios such as Hyperthreading and Intel Turbo Boost) in order to set everything OFF and have a clean frequency core at 3500MHZ (which is the nominal for my CPU), still having the same issue. It happens whether I'm playing on SA servers or NA.

nooc.png

4 hours ago, soapzin said:

Yes, I tried routing my mobile 4g which is a different company, without success, will try a vpn just in case

Today I even tried remove all OC settings, after a lot of struggle with many settings (which are activated by default in my bios such as Hyperthreading and Intel Turbo Boost) in order to set everything OFF and have a clean frequency core at 3500MHZ (which is the nominal for my CPU), still having the same issue. It happens whether I'm playing on SA servers or NA.

nooc.png

Me too,Can I ask what your  antivirus software?
Because I check game files always lose one game files.
Maybe the antivirus software deleted that?

12 hours ago, soapzin said:

nooc.png

You mention having done a reinstall in your original post, was that a clean reinstall using the steps outlined in the troubleshooting post below? (Step 14)

Could you also try all the steps in the guide above too?

I have the same problem. had it for like almost 2 months. So tried to reinstall my comp from scratch new win 10 installation all drivers updated and only have steam and Pubg installed at the moment, same problem. I have tried 3 diffrent connections without any luck.

I use an I7 -7700k 4.20Ghz cpu with 64 Gb ram and Nvidia 1080TI gfx card.

No overclocking or anything

I have no issues when playing the game fps is good and ping is between 15-40ms depends on map and what time I play

But after I die or get a chicken (rarely) :D  It takes 30-60 sec to get back to the lobby. This happens only if the game is started If i leave the came before the plane is in the air I get back to the lobby fast.

Thanks,

On 4/22/2019 at 5:32 AM, Takarii said:

You mention having done a reinstall in your original post, was that a clean reinstall using the steps outlined in the troubleshooting post below? (Step 14)

Could you also try all the steps in the guide above too?

Yes, I tried, today I even came back with my old 120GB ssd, also no luck.
Still have to try the VPN but servers are offline for now, guess it will have to wait till tomorrow (since I'm on GMT -2h, and work 9am to 6pm :( )

7 hours ago, Mackmya said:

I have the same problem. had it for like almost 2 months. So tried to reinstall my comp from scratch new win 10 installation all drivers updated and only have steam and Pubg installed at the moment, same problem. I have tried 3 diffrent connections without any luck.

I use an I7 -7700k 4.20Ghz cpu with 64 Gb ram and Nvidia 1080TI gfx card.

No overclocking or anything

I have no issues when playing the game fps is good and ping is between 15-40ms depends on map and what time I play

But after I die or get a chicken (rarely) :D  It takes 30-60 sec to get back to the lobby. This happens only if the game is started If i leave the came before the plane is in the air I get back to the lobby fast.

Thanks,

Same here, if I quit the game before the drop (whether on lobby or plane) the lobby works just fine, seems like the longer I live on the match, the longer it takes to return to game. I'm having to close the game using ALT+F4 and starting over, it's faster than waiting for any lobby response

i'm from Brazil and i'm having this same issue. Everytime i die, need to close the game and open it again, thats the only way to get at the lobby again.

I've been having this issue the last 2 weeks on PC. Never had this problem in the 1400 hrs I've played. Game loads fine when I first start the game, but after a match it's 1 - 5 minutes. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, install on different drives, uninstall/reinstall steam, delete all other game files. Nothing seems to help. Would be great if anyone from PUBG could comment here, or if anyone found a fix please update us. Very frustrating. Im in OC but playing on SEA servers

Still have this problem after latest patch. No clue what to do to fix it, complete reinstall of windows,steam and pubg didnt work. All drivers are up to date.

Tried 2 different ISP´s same problem.

So any update on this issue please??

Clean windows /steam and pubg installation did not make any difference. Also got a new router from my ISP still have the same problem while getting back to the lobby after every game!

Any other game works fine so it´s only Pubg :(

Someone earlier mentioned possible connection issue , try forwarding ports manually , turn your firewalls off in windows 10 and your routers and give it a go. Worth trying if haven't already.

Posted (edited)

i'm having this same issue.  when i died , need to close the game and open it again, thats the only way to get at the lobby again.i am sure, İts not about firewalls .Same problem for me. i tried everything. verified files, turn off firewall, remove antivirus ,reinstall graphic drivers, reinstall pubg, reinstall  c++ redist. etc. but same problem.After game it doesn't initialize to go back to the lobby. if someone knows the fix , please help us. 😩 

My computer; Windows 10 pro 64 bit., i5-8400 2.80ghz CPU, 16 GB RAM,GTX 1070 Ti Graphic card and 256gb SSD.

Edited by Unix3r

Use a VPN. If it works and the game loads properly then it's an ISP issue.

19 hours ago, Avohei said:

Use a VPN. If it works and the game loads properly then it's an ISP issue.

So no one had this problem and all of a sudden, since around patch 27,  a lot of different isps from all over the world decided to start having issues.. Nope this is a pubg problem and they need to fix this shit.

21 hours ago, helix420 said:

So no one had this problem and all of a sudden, since around patch 27,  a lot of different isps from all over the world decided to start having issues.. Nope this is a pubg problem and they need to fix this shit.

On the contrary, people have been having this issue for quite some time. Seen it on the forums many times before patch 27. I don't have this issue and neither does the majority of those playing the game. Which is what? 300k people or so any given day?

If people are not willing to test their stuff with a VPN or tracerouting that's up to them. I prefer to knock out any and all possible issues on my end before anything.

Hope you figure it out.

Same here.

I've tried:

- Reinstall PUBG

- Reinstall graphics driveres (using DDU to remove)

- add firewall rules for pubg exes

- run as adm (steam and pubg)

- run with and without compatibility mode

- vpn

additionally, every custom match my game crashes after 10~15min playing.

but solo/squads the crashes occur occasionally.

:( 

25 minutes ago, rolp said:

Same here.

I've tried:

- Reinstall PUBG

- Reinstall graphics driveres (using DDU to remove)

- add firewall rules for pubg exes

- run as adm (steam and pubg)

- run with and without compatibility mode

- vpn

additionally, every custom match my game crashes after 10~15min playing.

but solo/squads the crashes occur occasionally.

:( 

Good little place to check connection issues at is dslreports.com using the Jitter/Ping Test if you have connection ISP issues this will help you find out.  Regarding windows  trying game mode on /off disabling full screen optimizations. In the antivirus section disabling Control Flow Guard only for the pubg executable and battleeye may be worth a try, not sure if it does affect pubg any, dont disable this feature system wide tho. But I would check out dslreports, see how good the connection is first.👍

After the latest patch the issue seems to be fixed, proving it was a pubg issue all along.