Sign in to follow this  
Infected Ambush

WTF did you do in the last update

my controls are all ****** up and I have run into over 40 smurf accounts, I have come across so many cheaters it is pointless for me to count. what is the point of anti cheat and fair matching?, i have 223 wins and i am getting into games with people who have 1000+ wins. bring back the mmr system or do something else. dont base the matching off of wins but off of kills. winning isnt a skill, killing is, if this game is going to be all about luck and unfair matching then you have lost a customer and probably more

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

Probably one of the most stupid posts I've seen on here.

For a start theres nowhere near a big enough player base to split the lobbies into how many wins each person has 😂  

Secondly, whatever MMR system used to be included in matchmaking, I'm pretty sure it only applied to grouping you with teammates and not filling a whole lobby up.

And lastly, the whole game is an RNG clusterfuck. It always has been and always will be.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Your complaining about matching people who are just as good as you more or less? WTF are you on? I need some of that. LOL

I wish I had that much wins. 

Edited by KilledByMnK

Guest hybiepoo

You can find what they did in the patch notes. 🤛

Anyone else had a game on Miramar since the last update?

I play solo duo and squad all on quick start, all maps.but no Mirarmar in something  like 30 matches

1 hour ago, Gazgolf said:

Anyone else had a game on Miramar since the last update?

I play solo duo and squad all on quick start, all maps.but no Mirarmar in something  like 30 matches

I play solo’s only, and yes I said I was going to quit playing a couple of days ago on here. But it’s like crack, can’t get enough. I’ve played some duos too and got Mirimar a bunch of times. But yes, it does suck when you get all the map except the one you really want to play over, and over. 

9 hours ago, NathHolloran said:

And lastly, the whole game is an RNG clusterfuck. It always has been and always will be.

This is what most people don't get, you can't balance matchmaking with this kind of game, im above average and I still get bad games when I die in the beggining or kill myself with a car, and sometimes I just do 20+ kills without being taken down once in the match, an RNG clusterfuck is the best way to describe this game 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Infected Ambush said:

my controls are all ****** up and I have run into over 40 smurf accounts, I have come across so many cheaters it is pointless for me to count. what is the point of anti cheat and fair matching?, i have 223 wins and i am getting into games with people who have 1000+ wins. bring back the mmr system or do something else. dont base the matching off of wins but off of kills. winning isnt a skill, killing is, if this game is going to be all about luck and unfair matching then you have lost a customer and probably more

Sorry, the win is everything and kills mean nothing. How in the world did you get this far and know so little about battle royal? Last man standing us the wiiner, second place and 50 kills means squat.

• RIP 1

On 4/21/2019 at 7:27 PM, ericthegreat said:

Sorry, the win is everything and kills mean nothing. How in the world did you get this far and know so little about battle royal? Last man standing us the wiiner, second place and 50 kills means squat.

The win is totally unimportant. whats the point of wining the game with 0-2 kills when instead you can have a blast with 5-15 kills and call it a game!

Skill is when you go hunting down the others! Hiding and waiting for the zone to become smaller needs no skill.   The endgame is totally based on luck! If you play against equal opponents its all about zone luck!

If you wanna stay in your little bubble and believe its all about the win, go for it!  I'd say its all about the journey, not the destination!  

That endzone is just so ppl have a place to go, so taht all of you campers need to get out of your hiding place and take a bullet!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • RIP 1

12 minutes ago, iddqd said:

The win is totally unimportant. whats the point of wining the game with 0-2 kills when instead you can have a blast with 5-15 kills and call it a game!

Skill is when you go hunting down the others! Hiding and waiting for the zone to become smaller needs no skill.   The endgame is totally based on luck! If you play against equal opponents its all about zone luck!

If you wanna stay in your little bubble and believe its all about the win, go for it!  I'd say its all about the journey, not the destination!  

That endzone is just so ppl have a place to go, so taht all of you campers need to get out of your hiding place and take a bullet!

As much as you'd like to think this is a factual statement... it's nothing more than an opinion. Everybody has their own preference.

For me the object of the game is to be the last one standing. Kills are just something that happens along the way.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2019 at 12:27 PM, ericthegreat said:

I don't know about that.  So you are saying that you would be ok if PUBG matched you up with 99 other players every single time that all averaged 8 to 10 kills a game but rarely won?  According to your theory, you are the superior player.

In that scenario I think your chances of ever winning again drop pretty heavily and your thought process might change.  My 2 cents. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, iddqd said:

I'd say its all about the journey, not the destination! 

9 hours ago, therealkyle0g said:

It's preference 100%. Winning is cool, but I'll GLADLY take 50 kills and 2nd, fuck give me 3rd. That means the last 20+ minutes of my life were a BLAST vs. sitting in a house in the middle of zone just to shoot at one guy the entire time.

clint-2.gif.a7f97a85db8e820ce12d2c3896ed8584.gif

Yeah, after 250 wins, another win is just a bonus. Like you said, it's cool to get it but I'd rather have more kills and lose. I'd choose a crazy fun shootout at the start, and die in 75th place, over getting all the way to the last 10 without fighting anyone - that just feels like a waste of potential entertainment to me.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ColonicBoom said:

clint-2.gif.a7f97a85db8e820ce12d2c3896ed8584.gif

Yeah, after 250 wins, another win is just a bonus. Like you said, it's cool to get it but I'd rather have more kills and lose. I'd choose a crazy fun shootout at the start, and die in 75th place, over getting all the way to the last 10 without fighting anyone - that just feels like a waste of potential entertainment to me.

A few minutes of a single firefight is satisfying on its own. 

• Like 1

Kills mean nothing.

This isn’t a deathmatch.

Placement over kills.

Winning over everything.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

3 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Kills mean nothing.

This isn’t a deathmatch.

Placement over kills.

Winning over everything.

Or doing what people enjoy, setting their goals and having fun. Just a thought.

• Like 3

I consider a win with 1 kill a waste of time!

But everybody percieves things differently. I will never enjoy and easy kill, or owning a noob. I like to be the underdog, if i had to choose one gamemode in pubg, i'd go for 1 man squad. (actually squad with friends...)

I could dive a little deeper into that topic but i don't even know whom i am talking with.  i am a little allergic to the standard human being ;)

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, therealkyle0g said:

100% agree. I'm around 800 or so wins and all of those wins involved a lot of fighting lol.

800!? I thought I had a lot of chicken.

Some of mine didn't involve a lot of kills, I've had a couple of 1 kill wins - usually because a team mate ended up with a totally undeserved 10+ kills 😂

Em 20/04/2019 at 23:59, Infected Ambush disse:

LOL

I’ve gotten enough wins that now I just run around blindly looking for fights, I don’t think about the win until about 15 alive 

• Like 1