Sign in to follow this  
snookz

your game is a joke

right why after 2 years of playing this game its still broke and the game starting to crash at vital times, I just fighted off 3 guys to get package lvl 3d out running into zone with bout 20 ppl left and your game crashes and I get killed running in the open, this is totally unacceptable and this happen few times lately,  oh and why don't you sort the custom menus they so broke and laggy and you wanna add more gun skins that takes 10 minutes to apply pfft, oh don't forget the crap lag spikes and freezing on drops, the rendering I have no words for.(the list goes on)  I use ssd from day but ive seen my friends play on there console is a joke, wtf are you actually going to fix the game or not, oh by the way vekendi sucks no one plays it, im die hard fan of 2 years and im almost done with you game, its a joke what are you going to do about these issues, I have lots n lots of video evidence I will upload it all if you wish just show you how bad your game actually is, ppl will walk away from game if you do not sort it ASAP thankyou 

• Like 5

On 4/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, snookz said:

right why after 2 years of playing this game its still broke and the game starting to crash at vital times, I just fighted off 3 guys to get package lvl 3d out running into zone with bout 20 ppl left and your game crashes and I get killed running in the open, this is totally unacceptable and this happen few times lately,  oh and why don't you sort the custom menus they so broke and laggy and you wanna add more gun skins that takes 10 minutes to apply pfft, oh don't forget the crap lag spikes and freezing on drops, the rendering I have no words for.(the list goes on)  I use ssd from day but ive seen my friends play on there console is a joke, wtf are you actually going to fix the game or not, oh by the way vekendi sucks no one plays it, im die hard fan of 2 years and im almost done with you game, its a joke what are you going to do about these issues, I have lots n lots of video evidence I will upload it all if you wish just show you how bad your game actually is, ppl will walk away from game if you do not sort it ASAP thankyou 

I am right with you. Playing since dec 12 2017. Just go look at PC game. They support the hell out of it. They are to worried about skins and flare guns then to make game work. What a horribale managed game for 2 years strait now. They are to worried about micro trans. They will realize once players are gone they are gone and game will die. 

i give up on this game.... see ya in a few years when... when....become a FAIR GAME..... No rendering issues no crashing no freezing no lag spikers no lost connection to the host.. no FPS DROPS.. no cheaters.. yes there is cheaters in this game on XBOX... damn.. ..  please don´t buy skins from the store of this people. please don´t give more money to this dudes.. they don´t care about fix the game. 2 years... Good day everybody.. go play another xbox games.. another REAL games.. from people who really cares about gamers and not selling out staff... 

14 hours ago, Bayonetta said:

i give up on this game.... see ya in a few years when... when....become a FAIR GAME..... No rendering issues no crashing no freezing no lag spikers no lost connection to the host.. no FPS DROPS.. no cheaters.. yes there is cheaters in this game on XBOX... damn.. ..  please don´t buy skins from the store of this people. please don´t give more money to this dudes.. they don´t care about fix the game. 2 years... Good day everybody.. go play another xbox games.. another REAL games.. from people who really cares about gamers and not selling out staff... 

Bye bye. No one cares. Devs and community 

It is a joke now, i'm going to play the mobile version which is a lot better in a sense that it tests your skill not your freaking camping/hiding ability. It is ridiculous to collect all the armors and gears then you get killed in a second with 2 shots by someone with no skill at all, just waited in some corner point and shoot. In a word, this game used to be very good where you have different dmg output by different guns/addons, and you need to collect different tiers of protection in order to sustain more dmg and last until the end, which is the whole point of going to high tier gear places where lots of people compete for better gears. I played a few times on pc recently, where you spend 10 minutes collecting the highest tier stuff and you get two shotted by some newb in the grass or some stupid corner they found. Completely pointless if it's just a game of who spots who first, what would be the meaning of collecting anything at all? just make every gun the same, get rid of all the helmets/vests since they don't mean anything anyways. Total waste of time playing this game now.

Yo guys there is something seriously wrong with the game today...

had as about a ten minute wait for the game to go from the black load up title screen to the main title screen that you click A on entering. 

Manage to to get into a 3 man squad game with only 55 players in the game(EU server) then died 

started Ed a new game 

looking for one player for more than 10 minutes

finds a player then a further 9 minutes wait to get into a game, then get in and there is only 47 players 

the game no longer crashes but that’s because I spent an extra £70 on a ssd just to make your game slightly run faster on the load up. 

What im trying to say is you really need to listen to the fans and pay attention to what they are trying to tell you, you shouldn’t have to buy/mod your console for the game to run. Plenty other games just wouldn’t do that to the fans so why do you ?