Braydenmaine22

No vikendi on quick join

Posted (edited)

I have my settings on quick join, but havent played vikendi in like 2 weeks. 

Anyone else?

Edited by Braydenmaine22

I've noticed a large disparity in queue times for Vikendi compared to standard. That might be why some agent getting Vikendi often. Fewer people are choosing it.

4 hours ago, Braydenmaine22 said:

I have my settings on quick join, but havent played vikendi in like 2 weeks. 

Anyone else?

Quick join gets you into a game as quickly as it can, so please don't confuse it with the idea of random map selection. The matchmaker can and will place you in vikendi matches of they are waiting to start and still need players, but if there are "older" game instances that still require more players then those will get priority. 

If you wish to play vikendi, the best thing to do is queue for it specifically as it has its own queue. 

Until a few days ago I had it about 50% of the time in quick join. Since then it’s been just once a night and I’ve had a really nice balance of maps

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Prinzar said:

Until a few days ago I had it about 50% of the time in quick join. Since then it’s been just once a night and I’ve had a really nice balance of maps

Yes, I assumed something had changed in the 'which map' algorithm because I've been getting a lot more variety and seeing a lot less of the 'repeating map x5'.

I literally never get vikendi on quick join and the vikendi queue sits there and never finds a match. Its been this way for over a month. Garbage