KbroN xXPUXOXx

The game's worse than before

Hi.

I'm really fed up of the attention from PUBG Team in the Xbox sector.

Ussers of Xbox One X, you well be able to confirm that the game is worse than before and with this clips i can confirm that the game is worsening.

https://xboxclips.com/KbroN xXPUXOXx/5f17b6eb-e307-4f27-a269-065c1c4cbf3d. (I play on Xbox One X, and i can confirm that this didn't happen months ago).

Please ussers of Xbox One Fat, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, don't get it SSD, they only encourage more mediocrity of the developers. This has to end. 

• Like 1

The game is definitely worse over the last two updates. Load times are terrible again. Getting trapped under the map on castle is pretty normal. Some people are trying to do it intentionally to shoot people from under the floor. 

I upgraded both of my Xbox's to the One X to make this game more playable and it STILL loads terrible. 

Patiently waiting for a AAA studio to come up with something better, then I'm done with this game. TWO. YEARS. OF. SUFFERING. WITH. THIS. GARBAGE. DEVELOPMENT.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2019 at 3:31 AM, KbroN xXPUXOXx said:

Hi.

I'm really fed up of the attention from PUBG Team in the Xbox sector.

Ussers of Xbox One X, you well be able to confirm that the game is worse than before and with this clips i can confirm that the game is worsening.

https://xboxclips.com/KbroN xXPUXOXx/5f17b6eb-e307-4f27-a269-065c1c4cbf3d. (I play on Xbox One X, and i can confirm that this didn't happen months ago).

Please ussers of Xbox One Fat, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, don't get it SSD, they only encourage more mediocrity of the developers. This has to end. 

I got your back on a one x and game runs like first month of release. Unreal pathetic.  About done with this. Your video looked like all 15 rounds my duo buddy and I played last night . We finally had to start landing out in a field to stay alive at jump. 

Edited by Hollywood5150vh

On 4/22/2019 at 9:40 AM, Hollywood5150vh said:

I got your back on a one x and game runs like first month of release. Unreal pathetic.  About done with this. Your video looked like all 15 rounds my duo buddy and I played last night . We finally had to start landing out in a field to stay alive at jump. 

I understand the OG xbox doing this beings it is what like 7 or 8 years old technology and MAYBE the one S, but to see this on the 1X is mind blowing.  Sorry for your experience man.