Rubble68

Admin leaderboard question

Any information on whether or not the leaderboards will be populated differently in the future? I don’t have the time others seem to have and are willing to devote to this game due to actually having a life and job. Amount of Time/Games played hardly seems like a true indicator of anything other than how much of a couch potato someone is. I am not an elite player by any definition, trash actually, but my solo TPP stats are better than many in the top 50, other than hours played. 

• Like 1

Apparently there is something in the works.

What's fucked up is it will hit PC first regardless so I'd say for us xbox players, we will be dealing with this  comedy for at least 6 months.

Most likely longer.

I saw the post from a while back. I guess that I was just hoping for something more detailed than “ we’ve been thinking about it for a couple months”.  Maybe I’ve set my expectations too high. 

I only aim for kill rating leaderboards in this game because I only play on Fridays and Saturdays. The way this game is set up, I just cant devote too much time. Especially when most of this game consist of waiting in houses just waiting for the circle to close, I love this game but man I cant be playing it all week like some people can. This is why i want a quicker game mode, maybe a mini royale with the circle closing twice as quicker and always keeping people on the move. That game mode would be great for people like me.

Posted (edited)

I switched to PS4 in December, but played Xbox from day one. I’m not the best player, but I carry around a 4.5 KD and a 30% win rate and I’m nowhere near top 100.  A lot of people on the PS leaderboards have to be trolling. I couldn’t imagine playing the number of hours required to break the top 100 and only win one game. SMH. In what world does it make sense to reward hours played over skill?

6D9F20F7-CAF6-431D-AD44-A8E5814DC07A.jpeg

Edited by Get to tha DACIA
Spelling