Sign in to follow this  
Hollywood5150vh

Omg to many issues about done

Ok I have played pubg since launch dec 12 2017. Almost one and half years later new patch has original bugs from launch. This amaze me. And if that is not enough issues to make leave game.  Then just try and find loot. The loot has gotten so bad example in 5 rounds tonight my duo buddy and I looted all of lapovka and found 3 12 gaga pumps and only 2 1911 pistols. One health and one back pack. We looted whole town to ourselves and the loot at lapovaka ,george pool , Permoske  is gone . If you jump in to a town with any one else on any map. Your chances are no better then 10 percent you will find a weapon amd survive this make this game completely  unfun and unplayable. Now I know why player count is dropping so bad daily. It is not just the other nee BR games that are coming out. Patch and loot has killed this game. Really sad due to it has so much potential but developers just cant write any good code after a year and half . Just stop putting patches out and screwing the dame game up developers.  No loot no play. We are going try one more night and if no loot . I will finally delete this game. 

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

If you drop with some else your chances of survival is the same whether you both pickup shotguns or assault rifles, don't know where you get 10% from.

Too many people worry about getting the perfect load out in the early game. The secret IMO is to be aware of your surroundings on the drop, loot quickly and efficiently and push nearby players as soon as you can. Most of my loot comes from players I kill.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hollywood5150vh said:

Ok I have played pubg since launch dec 12 2017. Almost one and half years later new patch has original bugs from launch. This amaze me. And if that is not enough issues to make leave game.  Then just try and find loot. The loot has gotten so bad example in 5 rounds tonight my duo buddy and I looted all of lapovka and found 3 12 gaga pumps and only 2 1911 pistols. One health and one back pack. We looted whole town to ourselves and the loot at lapovaka ,george pool , Permoske  is gone . If you jump in to a town with any one else on any map. Your chances are no better then 10 percent you will find a weapon amd survive this make this game completely  unfun and unplayable. Now I know why player count is dropping so bad daily. It is not just the other nee BR games that are coming out. Patch and loot has killed this game. Really sad due to it has so much potential but developers just cant write any good code after a year and half . Just stop putting patches out and screwing the dame game up developers.  No loot no play. We are going try one more night and if no loot . I will finally delete this game. 

I’m not sure why everyone complains about loot so much. Yea you might only find a pistol in the first couple houses but I cannot ever remember playing a game for longer than 10mins without finding a AR/SMG. 

Try and wipe out anyone who’s landed with you and you’ll have at minimum a AR.

On solos I have a AR and a sniper almost every game. I’d say 7/10 games so not sure where your looking lol. 

• Like 3

On 4/18/2019 at 4:28 AM, BuckStar said:

I’m not sure why everyone complains about loot so much. Yea you might only find a pistol in the first couple houses but I cannot ever remember playing a game for longer than 10mins without finding a AR/SMG. 

On solos I have a AR and a sniper almost every game. I’d say 7/10 games so not sure where your looking lol. 

Wow about ever round since new patch we cant find a ar between me or my duo buddy. We looted all of lapovka and not one ar in whole town. We had the circle and no one else there. Only 12 gauge and pistols. This has happened at multiple city since patch 

• RIP 2

Hmmmmmm. I haven't really notice or complained too much about loot in this game ever. Maybe one game I'll be pissed cause I haven't found an Ar but nothing drastic to the point that I want to quit this game. 

8 hours ago, Hollywood5150vh said:

Wow about ever round since new patch we cant find a ar between me or my duo buddy. We looted all of lapovka and not one ar in whole town. We had the circle and no one else there. Only 12 gauge and pistols. This has happened at multiple city since patch 

Well your looking in the wrong places. Saying you cannot find a AR most games to me is complete rubbish. 

By the middle of the game I will have had a choice of what AR i want and maybe a sniper. 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 9:28 AM, BuckStar said:

100% agree, I might not find my favourite loadout of M4 and Kar but I’ll have some form of AR and DMR/SR.

People are spoiled from Sanhok and just expect Mirimar and Erangel to have the same loot.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2019 at 6:03 AM, BuckStar said:

Well your looking in the wrong places. Saying you cannot find a AR most games to me is complete rubbish. 

By the middle of the game I will have had a choice of what AR i want and maybe a sniper. 

Yea I was just expecting to find a ar in a building. Are they in the fields now. Lol. Lopovka is ar free so dont try there. Just the same going to stop looting bulding houses wearhouse and any other structure.  Doesnt Mayer any way dont feel like looking  in at a play dough house just to get stuck in a table  that a 1st grader made with pink play dough or jumping on a trampoline on top of a bulding for a good min when I land . But hell all of it is with it now we have one flare gun for 100 people I have never found yet oh dont forget about the new vehicle. That i have  did never seen . Great patch pubg. 

Edited by Hollywood5150vh

17 minutes ago, Hollywood5150vh said:

Yea I was just expecting to find a ar in a building. Are they in the fields now. Lol. Lopovka is ar free so dont try there. Just the same going to stop looting bulding houses wearhouse and any other structure.  Doesnt Mayer any way dont feel like looking  in at a play dough house just to get stuck in a table  that a 1st grader made with pink play dough or jumping on a trampoline on top of a bulding for a good min when I land . But hell all of it is with it now we have one flare gun for 100 people I have never found yet oh dont forget about the new vehicle. That i have  did never seen . Great patch pubg. 

Good read would read again

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Hollywood5150vh said:

I can’t remember the last time I couldn’t find a AR. I think my last game of solos I had a choice of ARs and snipers.... M24 was the first thing I picked up and then found a VSS (seems to always happen when I’ve already got a sniper, sometimes I just rock both haha). 

This wasnt on sanhok either it was on miramar. 

I honestly can’t see how everyone struggles so much. Your either taking too long to loot and not killing anyone through the game or your landing in the sea hahaha. 

• Like 1

I have noticed in towns like Lopovka that a lot of Scar and AKM's have been in sheds and the small single buildings.  Are you guys only hitting the 4 or 5 2-story houses and warehouses?  You got to hit every single building in a town before you can say "there is nothing in the town".   I agree with Buck Star, the loot is out there, it's either in a building or on someones body.  Ain't always going to be handed to you.