Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Devil Hand 666

Pubg Xbox new patch is awful and loading in is rubish. Lags. Unplayable at the 1st 1m

Recommended Posts

The new patch is awful on xbox. Loading is rubish. Can't land in a hot spot without getting killed because I'm just floating. Lags for the 1st minute.

Anyone else have this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The majority seems to have this problem. Based on posts here on the forum, even an ssd does not guarantee that you'll be free of this shitshow.

 

At the moment, you'll only get the "we're looking into it" response though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Devil Hand 666 said:

The new patch is awful on xbox. Loading is rubish. Can't land in a hot spot without getting killed because I'm just floating. Lags for the 1st minute.

Anyone else have this issue?

Nope, games running just fine for me, except I get some desync every great once in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PUBG_Andymh5 please tell us about the last update, why introduces crash, lag and freeze for the 1st minute of match??? Before this update this Game is so good... Now...... Ahhhh how many patience with this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the hardcore pubg fanboys say:

 

"For me everthing works fine"

"Uprade your hardware"

"Get an ssd"

 

F*ck of, buy me a f*cking ssd or fanboys buy some ssd for the hole community.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WTF said:

Just the hardcore pubg fanboys say:

 

"For me everthing works fine"

"Uprade your hardware"

"Get an ssd"

 

F*ck of, buy me a f*cking ssd or fanboys buy some ssd for the hole community.

 

 

 

 

 

At this point, it seems no amount of updating will change what is going on with the game. If you can't or don't want to put out 50$ to get a cheap SSD it isn't our faults. The only options for improvement is either to buy a 1x or to buy an SSD. The choice Is pretty clear. If you don't want to buy one, fine. But don't come on here bashing people for recommending a way to improve the gaming experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fSucee said:

The majority seems to have this problem. Based on posts here on the forum, even an ssd does not guarantee that you'll be free of this shitshow.

 

At the moment, you'll only get the "we're looking into it" response though.

Loads in perfect with no lagging for me with an ssd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

At this point, it seems no amount of updating will change what is going on with the game. If you can't or don't want to put out 50$ to get a cheap SSD it isn't our faults. The only options for improvement is either to buy a 1x or to buy an SSD. The choice Is pretty clear. If you don't want to buy one, fine. But don't come on here bashing people for recommending a way to improve the gaming experience.

 

This just should not be the case.

 

If someone comes here and rightfully questions the horrendous updates that we get over & over & over again, don't start shoving the SSD crap down their throats. "I know you've spent money on a broken game, but hey, spend some more, it'll be slightly better!"

 

Also, the problem many times is that these people don't "recommend" the ssd, they outright call us stupid for DARING to comment that this game is now in an unacceptable state, instead of burning more money because of it.

 

Edit:

@Nightscope74 As I said, "does not guarantee", meaning that many ssd users are fine. I even thought that every ssd user is fine, but then someone made a comment about having both an ssd and the freeze bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can't even make the menu run well. It's excruciatingly laggy and slow. What a mess. At this point they should just sell it to the mobile team. They will never, ever, ever make it run well and they break more things with each patch. Time for them to just admit to themselves that they aren't competent enough to fix this game and sell it to someone who can. They owe it to their customers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, madrigal77 said:

They can't even make the menu run well. It's excruciatingly laggy and slow. What a mess. At this point they should just sell it to the mobile team. They will never, ever, ever make it run well and they break more things with each patch. Time for them to just admit to themselves that they aren't competent enough to fix this game and sell it to someone who can. They owe it to their customers.

 

Sell it to Dice or Automaton Games PLEASE you got rich now get richer.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

 

Sell it to Dice or Automaton Games PLEASE you got rich now get richer.

 

 

I honestly find I'm playing the mobile version on my iPad Pro more than Xbox these days. Yes, the cosmetics are silly and yes there are bots (though a lot less the more you level up), but at least it runs well at a smooth 60FPS. When I play a match on iPad and then go straight to Xbox, it's quite jarring how poorly it runs on Xbox in comparison. And I have an internal SSD in my Xbox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

I honestly find I'm playing the mobile version on my iPad Pro more than Xbox these days. Yes, the cosmetics are silly and yes there are bots (though a lot less the more you level up), but at least it runs well at a smooth 60FPS. When I play a match on iPad and then go straight to Xbox, it's quite jarring how poorly it runs on Xbox in comparison. And I have an internal SSD in my Xbox.

Same for me I'm usually a PUBG defender but been playing BF lately a lot more and I am amazed by the difference in quality. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fSucee said:

 

This just should not be the case.

 

If someone comes here and rightfully questions the horrendous updates that we get over & over & over again, don't start shoving the SSD crap down their throats. "I know you've spent money on a broken game, but hey, spend some more, it'll be slightly better!"

 

Also, the problem many times is that these people don't "recommend" the ssd, they outright call us stupid for DARING to comment that this game is now in an unacceptable state, instead of burning more money because of it.

 

Edit:

@Nightscope74 As I said, "does not guarantee", meaning that many ssd users are fine. I even thought that every ssd user is fine, but then someone made a comment about having both an ssd and the freeze bug.

I agree it shouldn't be the case, but it is. You'll be stuck with the issues if you do nothing. I think we can agree that since we've seen multiple updates that only seem to make performance worse, I doubt any amount of updates will fix it.

 

I haven't shoved the " SSD crap " down anyone's throats. I've simply laid out the options for getting better performance. The SSD doesn't just make a slight improvement, it makes a world of difference.

 

If people don't want to put out a little extra money for performance gains, I understand that, but this "WTF" dude shows up here dropping F bombs telling people to buy him an SSD? No thanks....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, madrigal77 said:

I honestly find I'm playing the mobile version on my iPad Pro more than Xbox these days. Yes, the cosmetics are silly and yes there are bots (though a lot less the more you level up), but at least it runs well at a smooth 60FPS. When I play a match on iPad and then go straight to Xbox, it's quite jarring how poorly it runs on Xbox in comparison. And I have an internal SSD in my Xbox.

I’ve been playing PUBG mobile at work on my breaks. Maybe that’s why when I just tried the new patch a couple of hours ago it felt so damn horrible. It’s unplayable to me right now. I’ve been playing since December 2017 too, so I know how bad it was. But it just seems to have gone completly backwards now. They screwed up big time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nightscope74 said:

Loads in perfect with no lagging for me with an ssd.

 

Mine renders fine with an SSD but there is definitely some weird skipping and pausing for the first minute or so. There's also freezing and frame rate dips in gunfights. I have to force myself to loot slower or items that I pick up off the ground sometimes just don't get picked up. It feels very similar to when I've been put on a distant server.

 

Basically, it just feels clunky to me. It had been feeling really sharp up until this last patch too.

 

There are loads of new bugs, plenty of old bugs and problems have resurfaced too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its strange, I had the freezing and framerate dips on the previous patch, but this patch fixed all of that for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dread to think what it's like without an ssd now... mine is a shit show since last patch even with an ssd on my 1x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nightscope74 said:

Its strange, I had the freezing and framerate dips on the previous patch, but this patch fixed all of that for me.

 

I didn't even know that was an issue on the previous patch.

I wonder if the next one improves it for me, will it wreck it for you? 🧐

There must be something going on with the alternating update improving/ruining it for different people.

 

4 minutes ago, fixthegamenow said:

Dread to think what it's like without an ssd now... mine is a shit show since last patch even with an ssd on my 1x

 

I somehow managed to put PUBG back on the HDD (not this patch, the one when Vikendi first arrived) and it was terrible without an SSD.

 

Now, when I play with randoms, I hear them say they've fallen through something or got stuck in something most games. I don't even want to test it myself because I'm pretty sure I'll end up in tears with glass in my knuckles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WTF said:

Just the hardcore pubg fanboys say:

 

"For me everthing works fine"

"Uprade your hardware"

"Get an ssd"

 

F*ck of, buy me a f*cking ssd or fanboys buy some ssd for the hole community.

 

 

 

 

 

working fine for me yesterday :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Same for me I'm usually a PUBG defender but been playing BF lately a lot more and I am amazed by the difference in quality. 

 

 

 

 

 

How are you enjoying the looting? :D Its a shame the looting and inventory in general completely sucks ass........ and dont get me started on the stupid V1 rockets!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...