trakkerx

AIM cheat report and spectate report, Please?

7 hours ago, pajama dad said:

I'm curious, what harsher punishments do you think would be appropriate?

And I'm also curious if Microsoft has guidelines for how 3rd party companies can handle cheating in their games.

For the group of players that keep getting mentioned on this forum time and time again for teaming, they should be monitored and permanently banned. For new cheaters the bans should start at around a week going higher the more times caught, 1 day is nothing! 

Edited by trakkerx

8 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, if you suspect anyone of cheating you have to use the usual process of reporting them through our support website.  I mentioned in another topic earlier that we can't answer specific questions regarding anti-cheat efforts as this can provide more information to cheat developers who are looking for the methods in how you detect their cheats.  Top secret 👀

I will ask the Dev team about this.

Hi @PUBG_Andymh5

Thanks for replying! I can fully understand that methods being looked into will be top secret etc. I just wish we could have tougher punishments and the report in spectate, so thank you for relaying that request on to the devs. Obviously this is something that’s already a thing on PC so they know there is a need for it and I see your bringing the punishments inline with PC.

As regards the cheating, I’m more upset that the same group of players have been caught teaming over and over again by several members on here and nothing permanent seems to have been done. Surely they should be monitored at this level of cheating? This might already be happening within the anti cheat team but just seems odd that they are still happily cheating and what looks to be getting away with it.

thanks....

Edited by trakkerx

2 hours ago, trakkerx said:

Hi @PUBG_Andymh5

Thanks for replying! I can fully understand that methods being looked into will be top secret etc. I just wish we could have tougher punishments and the report in spectate, so thank you for relaying that request on to the devs. Obviously this is something that’s already a thing on PC so they know there is a need for it and I see your bringing the punishments inline with PC.

As regards the cheating, I’m more upset that the same group of players have been caught teaming over and over again by several members on here and nothing permanent seems to have been done. Surely they should be monitored at this level of cheating? This might already be happening within the anti cheat team but just seems odd that they are still happily cheating and what looks to be getting away with it.

thanks....

We have a report player whilst spectating feature that is currently in development.  We dont have an ETA for this feature just yet but as soon as I can share more info on it I will.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

We have a report player whilst spectating feature that is currently in development.  We dont have an ETA for this feature just yet but as soon as I can share more info on it I will.

Perfect! Thanks for the reply Andy!

obviously this won’t stop them but if it’s easier to report then hopefully it will make more members report suspected cheaters.  

• Like 2

@PUBG_Andymh5 Just received the email with the new punishments for cheating etc and I must say it’s much improved.

14 day ban for 1st time caught teaming, better than 1 day.

thank you!

PS: 3 attempts at teaming gets you a permanent ban!! Perfect 

Edited by trakkerx
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Just received the email with the new punishments for cheating etc and I must say it’s much improved.

thank you!

Yessss, much better.

Edited by DB0VIN
  • Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 8:07 PM, BlazedInThe253 said:

Dont see how a mod controller kb/mouse is cheating.

I think M&K is blatant cheating.

2 hours ago, trakkerx said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 Just received the email with the new punishments for cheating etc and I must say it’s much improved.

thank you!

I don't believe for a second that they'll enforce that on Xbox.

On 4/16/2019 at 7:57 AM, trakkerx said:

For the group of players that keep getting mentioned on this forum time and time again for teaming, they should be monitored and permanently banned. For new cheaters the bans should start at around a week going higher the more times caught, 1 day is nothing! 

There's a serial cheat in the top 50, I've caught him teaming in solos twice with the same partner. He's crap though and so is his partner.

1 hour ago, ColonicBoom said:

I don't believe for a second that they'll enforce that on Xbox.

Maybe not but fingers crossed they do, it’s set in stone now that they can get a permanent ban. 1 day ban was laughable! 

• Like 1

HERE WE GO!!!!!

Just found two of these scum now @PUBG_Andymh5 

They chased me two on a bike in solos, I clipped it and thought sod it I’m stopping! Managed to kill one but the other killed me. It’s the same “PG” crew as reported many time before!

How do I send these clips in?

1 hour ago, trakkerx said:

They chased me two on a bike in solos, I clipped it and thought sod it I’m stopping! Managed to kill one but the other killed me. It’s the same “PG” crew as reported many time before!

How do I send these clips in?

You need to create an account here and give them to this lot...

https://www.pubg.com/support/

You've just reminded me of a teaming incident when I ran into a pair of these c****. It was probably the first time I experienced teaming and could be over a year ago now. I heard a motorbike as I was leaving Militar on Miramar but I didn't even look behind me because I was playing solos. It was a huge surprise when I took a bullet, then I looked behind and saw two enemies on the bike. I had to bail out and I killed one but then got killed by the other.

I don't have the clip anymore unfortunately but there's no question it was this lot. It sticks in my mind because I remember telling my buddy that I got teamed by a pair of teabags on a motorbike...

(in case you're not British)

pg-tips.jpeg.71e8a4f31024ed375998e432a2154b94.jpeg

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

I think m&k is blatant cheating

I'm currently playing in a pubg league with the best French teams and a couple of foreign teams also and multiple players involved use mouse and keyboard & or Cronus anti recoil.. Makes me sick and really does ruin the game when you are trying to play at a higher level...

• Like 1

So I have added these two players two my friends list in pubg stats tracker and I’m going to check every day to see if they get banned! I haven’t done the report yet because the clip hasn’t finished uploading but I will do it tonight.

looking at his past 5 games, in all of them there has been 4 of this crew in the game at once. What’s scary is I was actually in another one of the games with them!!!

Surely the Anti-cheat team would look at this information and see that these all play together every single game and permanent ban them all???  

7 hours ago, Gros Yake said:

I'm currently playing in a pubg league with the best French teams and a couple of foreign teams also and multiple players involved use mouse and keyboard & or Cronus anti recoil.. Makes me sick and really does ruin the game when you are trying to play at a higher level...

My cousins are French and they've always told me that cheating with mod devices has always been huge over there, to the point that it's not considered cheating.

(I'm sure it's the same in a lot of other places too before I upset anyone in France).

Anyone that was playing Xbox when we got CoD4 Modern Warfare should remember the prevalence of the full-auto zero-recoil G3...

It was the favoured weapon (and a serious pain in the butt exploit) over there. I was over there one summer and they took me to a game shop, which was full of 'turbo' pads. To be fair, a lot of people thought that full-auto pads weren't cheating. I didn't, I always thought it was blatant cheating.

And we had a random* in our squad last night that was using M&K, he talked a lot and mentioned his 'emulator', we probed for info and he told us how beneficial it was. There was an awkward silence as we let him bleed out and then went on to win the chicken without him 🤣

*He was British by the way.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

@#1 Xbox I would love to know why you have found the need to RIP all my posts???

Because you're clueless and think a controller can give you aim lock.

• RIP 1

48 minutes ago, #1 Xbox said:

Because you're clueless and think a controller can give you aim lock.

Ok so I have openly said I could be wrong about how “good” the aim effect is on these modded controllers because I have never actually used one. Going off the facts I have to hand is that a local chap had one with a Xbox One X that he was selling, he said it was brilliant for pubg and that I’m welcome to go test it. He even linked me to where he bought it from, a company that has over 6k 100% positive feedback for selling this controllers for in excess of £100 each. Now again I could be wrong but how does a company that advertises “Auto aim with drop shot” and “Auto aim with Rapid fire” and a bunch more modes get 100% 6k+ positive feedback??? Because if it was me and I didn’t get what was advertised I would be leaving negative feedback and demanding my money back.

Thats the information I have, it could be wrong and maybe somehow this company has some way of removing feedback or changing/adding all this positive feedback. But all you have done is say I’m clueless if I think any such thing exists, no reason behind it, no proof, no actual discussion just a childish reply!

1 hour ago, trakkerx said:

Ok so I have openly said I could be wrong about how “good” the aim effect is on these modded controllers because I have never actually used one. Going off the facts I have to hand is that a local chap had one with a Xbox One X that he was selling, he said it was brilliant for pubg and that I’m welcome to go test it. He even linked me to where he bought it from, a company that has over 6k 100% positive feedback for selling this controllers for in excess of £100 each. Now again I could be wrong but how does a company that advertises “Auto aim with drop shot” and “Auto aim with Rapid fire” and a bunch more modes get 100% 6k+ positive feedback??? Because if it was me and I didn’t get what was advertised I would be leaving negative feedback and demanding my money back.

Thats the information I have, it could be wrong and maybe somehow this company has some way of removing feedback or changing/adding all this positive feedback. But all you have done is say I’m clueless if I think any such thing exists, no reason behind it, no proof, no actual discussion just a childish reply!

You are wrong.

Mod chips can auto-dropshot because they run on a script, if RT is pressed it will hold B automatically. Same with rapid fire, it runs a script to set RT to 100 then back to 0 over and over again, simulating a full auto experience.

However, auto-aim is impossible. That requires in-game mods, they could be achieved on the 360 once the glitch chip had been installed, but never on Xbox One.

19 minutes ago, #1 Xbox said:

You are wrong.

Mod chips can auto-dropshot because they run on a script, if RT is pressed it will hold B automatically. Same with rapid fire, it runs a script to set RT to 100 then back to 0 over and over again, simulating a full auto experience.

However, auto-aim is impossible. That requires in-game mods, they could be achieved on the 360 once the glitch chip had been installed, but never on Xbox One.

Ok fair enough, why not just post that useful information to start with, instead of RIP all my threads and calling me clueless? 

Still a modded controller that can do rapid fire and drop shot at the same time is classed as cheating if you ask me, would you agree? Drop shot isn’t a simple task to do on its own never mind with rapid fire etc.

Edited by trakkerx

7 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Ok fair enough, why not just post that useful information to start with, instead of RIP all my threads and calling me clueless? 

Still a modded controller that can do rapid fire and drop shot at the same time is classed as cheating if you ask me, would you agree? Drop shot isn’t a simple task to do on its own never mind with rapid fire etc.

Dropshotting is really only effective in call of duty, due to this games slow movement mechanics the dropshot feature would be no faster than holding B. But yes, using scripts is cheating.

Just gets tiresome when people think you can get aimbot on next gen consoles.

Edited by #1 Xbox
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Gros Yake said:

It would be fine if everyone was using Mouse and Keyboard (or had the choice).

An anti recoil effect, though, is completely bogus. It would make it difficult for me to care about a league and participate.

3 hours ago, pajama dad said:

It would be fine if everyone was using Mouse and Keyboard (or had the choice).

An anti recoil effect, though, is completely bogus. It would make it difficult for me to care about a league and participate.

Literally what me and my team have been saying... the guys don't even hide it either.

Sooner or later the only people left will be playing Mouse and Keyboard or using some sort of cheat simply because there is no way of enforcing or proving it on xbox

Edited by Gros Yake