trakkerx

AIM cheat report and spectate report, Please?

Hi @PUBG_Andymh5 

I mentioned this in someone else’s thread but is there any news on if we will get the option of report a player suspected of cheating using instant aim or similar mods like drop shot and aim etc in game?

Also are we likely to get report while spectating? 

Many thanks.......

Edited by trakkerx
  • Like 1

If you have these kind of suspicious pl dont play pubg it can be  extremly frustrating experience for you.

How can you recognize cheaters that hav aimbot?Only watchin the replay?Naaaaa

Play the game and be happy man 

55 minutes ago, NathHolloran said:

How is drop shot cheating?

Im not saying it is but there are modded Controllers on the market that do instant AIM & Drop Shot at the press of a button at the same time, that is cheating!

Edited by trakkerx

44 minutes ago, giuzzio said:

If you have these kind of suspicious pl dont play pubg it can be  extremly frustrating experience for you.

How can you recognize cheaters that hav aimbot?Only watchin the replay?Naaaaa

Play the game and be happy man 

Have you ever played pubg PC? Have you ever watched a steamer play pubg PC? It’s very easy in some situations to spot a AIM hacker in spectate. Please remember every report gets vetted, if your wrong then nothing happens to the player but if your right then the player will get a ban. With your attitude of let them be and just play the game, we will be taken over by cheating scum, do you want that? I still play pubg every evening without fail and I want to protect the game I play, I want this game to continue being the game I play, I for one do not wish to play against cheaters! The game is challenging enough already. 

• Like 2

How does a modded controller have auto aim? I get drop shot as its a button press combination, I guess id understand if the game itself has some form of auto aim but it doesnt, how can a modded controller aim for you?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Dead Muppet said:

How does a modded controller have auto aim? I get drop shot as its a button press combination, I guess id understand if the game itself has some form of auto aim but it doesnt, how can a modded controller aim for you?

It can’t but that won’t stop a shit company tell it to people to fleece them of their money. I’ve seen a usb stick that claims it will put a red dot in the center of your screen and they call it an aimbot or aim hack.

so I’m guessing if you angle it right, your usb powered laser pointer should def make you better. 

If you even look at a page that offers radar it has a page layout that looks like some kind of deep web honey pot/con. In the comments about their services and those other products you will see the “customers” are simply fraud victims...

that is well deserved for them trying to get a paid non competitive edge over honest players. 

Ive also seen players use the controller mods and if you watch them play out the games....  it is seldom that they win.. in fact the product that they use will limit them or they tap their “dropshot”etc macro at the wrong time and squander the chicken. 

Ggs cheaters. 

Ggs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Dead Muppet said:

Honestly I have no idea! You could say the same about PC, that has no auto aim either. All I know is these controllers are available, I’ve seen and spoke to someone selling one who highly recommended it for pubg. He even sent me the link to the one he bought its a doddle to find if you wanted to. They are genuine Xbox Controllers that get modded and sold for £120, and little spotty kids are lapping them up to cheat on our favourite game! 

Edited by trakkerx

6 minutes ago, OOokvltoOO said:

It can’t but that won’t stop a shit company tell it to people to fleece them of their money. I’ve seen a usb stick that claims it will put a red dot in the center of your screen and they call it an aimbot or aim hack.

so I’m guessing if you angle it right, your usb powered laser pointer should def make you better. 

If you even look at a page that offers radar it has a page layout that looks like some kind of deep web honey pot/con. In the comments about their services and those other products you will see the “customers” are simply fraud victims...

that is well deserved for them trying to get a paid non competitive edge over honest players. 

Ive also seen players use the controller mods and if you watch them play out the games....  it is seldom that they win.. in fact the product that they use will limit them or they tap their “dropshot”etc macro at the wrong time and squander the chicken. 

Ggs cheaters. 

Ggs. 

Well if this is the case then brilliant! I’ve never used one and don’t intend to, the kid I spoke to likely tried it and was still getting owned so decided to sell, obviously he’s going to tell me it’s the bees knees, thinking I’m interested in buying. Either way I still believe we should have a better way to report, even if the player is using keyboard and mouse. 

Report in spectate would be very helpful when reporting teaming.

Shame none of the active mods fancy replying, happy to remove my posts silently but no one wants to reply to my simple question.

Edited by trakkerx
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

happy to remove my posts silently but no one wants to reply to my simple question.

And mine 😂 dictatorship springs to mind

Edited by DB0VIN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dead Muppet said:

Certain alternative software with a simple search will show you that modded controllers have recoil scripts...meaning you can set the recoil compensation and essentially point and click like call of duty lol. But being as each gun in this game has different recoil it wouldn’t be perfect but def an advantage.

• Like 1

Plenty of links that will tell you bigfoot is true too. Never seen any evidence of any sort of aimbot for xbox. But I have been sent a few messages accusing me of cheating, and whenever I'm feeling down, I go and read them, and instantly feel better. You cant give me a better compliment than to accuse me of cheating. I may print them out and hang them around my place like inspirational posters. So maybe go spend a few days in the training map adjusting your sensitivities, then go spend a few more in warmode. Dont blame the game or "cheaters" when you get killed or you will never get better.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Conspiracy said:

Certain alternative software with a simple search will show you that modded controllers have recoil scripts...meaning you can set the recoil compensation and essentially point and click like call of duty lol. But being as each gun in this game has different recoil it wouldn’t be perfect but def an advantage.

I have read about that and understand it, I was more referring to auto aim. Even recoil would have issues no? I mean does it know what gun or what attachments you have on them? A fully kitted M4 is a lot different than an AK for example, same goes for UMP to say a fully auto MK14.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dead Muppet said:

I have read about that and understand it, I was more referring to auto aim. Even recoil would have issues no? I mean does it know what gun or what attachments you have on them? A fully kitted M4 is a lot different than an AK for example, same goes for UMP to say a fully auto MK14.

Yeah that’s my point, but if someone regularly runs a certain gun and sets the parameters for that exact gun it’s a huge advantage. Closest argument to auto aim this game has to offer.

Guys... Look up pubg xbox hacker on YouTube. If you can't accept the very obvious hacking going on maybe you should move on rather than defending it and calling people liars. Literally the first video on YouTube shows a guy getting 1 shot double kills with ump, m24, s12, triple kills with p92. Most of these he was proned inside a garbage truck or behind hard cover and he is hitting shots while doing 360s, without using ADS, and from impossible angles, and most are 1 shot double kills too...

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

2 hours ago, mamulator said:

Plenty of links that will tell you bigfoot is true too. Never seen any evidence of any sort of aimbot for xbox. But I have been sent a few messages accusing me of cheating, and whenever I'm feeling down, I go and read them, and instantly feel better. You cant give me a better compliment than to accuse me of cheating. I may print them out and hang them around my place like inspirational posters. So maybe go spend a few days in the training map adjusting your sensitivities, then go spend a few more in warmode. Dont blame the game or "cheaters" when you get killed or you will never get better.

Look it up on youtube... Pubg Xbox hacker... I don't know what kinda proof you want besides blatantly obvious auto aim hacks

• RIP 1

31 minutes ago, Conspiracy said:

Yeah that’s my point, but if someone regularly runs a certain gun and sets the parameters for that exact gun it’s a huge advantage. Closest argument to auto aim this game has to offer.

Also.... We can't post the freaking videos to it because someone on the pubg website deleted them as soon as they are posted. I included the link in mine and was given a warning and basically told "keep quiet about this or we will ban you." there is proof if you look for it, or you could keep pretending that getting double kills with 1 m24 shot while prone in a garbage can without using ADS is normal... And getting double kills with an s12 in 1 shot from over 100m while both players have level 2 gear and over 50% health is normal. Its OBVIOUS hacking... I have been playing FPS games for 20 years.... I know a hack when I see one. Yeah, I get accused of it too. But I'm usually pretty good at spectafing and being honest about whether someone is hacking.... When you watch someone get 10+ kills without using soft aim, or ADS, and they are jumping around spinning 360s and pulling the trigger while spinning and getting double kills... What do you call that?

• RIP 1

Just now, Jbarton95 said:

Also.... We can't post the freaking videos to it because someone on the pubg website deleted them as soon as they are posted. I included the link in mine and was given a warning and basically told "keep quiet about this or we will ban you." there is proof if you look for it, or you could keep pretending that getting double kills with 1 m24 shot while prone in a garbage can without using ADS is normal... And getting double kills with an s12 in 1 shot from over 100m while both players have level 2 gear and over 50% health is normal. Its OBVIOUS hacking... I have been playing FPS games for 20 years.... I know a hack when I see one. Yeah, I get accused of it too. But I'm usually pretty good at spectafing and being honest about whether someone is hacking.... When you watch someone get 10+ kills without using soft aim, or ADS, and they are jumping around spinning 360s and pulling the trigger while spinning and getting double kills... What do you call that?

Calling players out on the forums is against the forum rules. Any posts or threads that do this are removed. 

It has nothing to do with silencing people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mamulator said:

So many trumpet blowers on this forum! I’m less than average and even I have had messages calling me a cheater so it’s nothing to get excited about. 

You could have stopped after the second sentence lol.

Edited by trakkerx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jbarton95 said:

I've never seen any of that, not saying it doesnt or didnt happen though. Most of the time when someone posts a clip it looks like the game is having issues the player is exploiting. The only things I've come across that looked like outside interference, what I would consider hacking, is the radar thing. Not trying to downplay real issues.

LOL peeps got to get over the cheating issue this isn't a tournament your not making money what we need is them to fix the game not focus on cheats who will always be there no matter how many times we cry about it. 

Dont see how a mod controller kb/mouse is cheating. Aimbot maybe but dont think that is on the xbox the radar for sure as well. But controllers help those with disabilities so Im not in the crowd complaining about those any longer had my moment but now I see the light. 

If you aint cheating you aint trying hard enough and there is a large amount of try hards in this game. 

1 minute ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

LOL peeps got to get over the cheating issue this isn't a tournament your not making money what we need is them to fix the game not focus on cheats who will always be there no matter how many times we cry about it. 

Dont see how a mod controller kb/mouse is cheating. Aimbot maybe but dont think that is on the xbox the radar for sure as well. But controllers help those with disabilities so Im not in the crowd complaining about those any longer had my moment but now I see the light. 

If you aint cheating you aint trying hard enough and there is a large amount of try hards in this game. 

I’m not all out calling everyone a cheater, I’ve just asked for tougher punishments and the ability to report while spectating. It’s better time spent that bringing more skins to the game.

Teaming is an issue and one that a few of us forum members have been given warnings of permanent bans for calling them out. The thing is it’s the same group lads over and over and it needs nipping in the bud really. I’m not salty because they killed me either because I killed them both and clipped it.

13 hours ago, trakkerx said:

Hi @PUBG_Andymh5 

I mentioned this in someone else’s thread but is there any news on if we will get the option of report a player suspected of cheating using instant aim or similar mods like drop shot and aim etc in game?

Hi, if you suspect anyone of cheating you have to use the usual process of reporting them through our support website.  I mentioned in another topic earlier that we can't answer specific questions regarding anti-cheat efforts as this can provide more information to cheat developers who are looking for the methods in how you detect their cheats.  Top secret 👀

13 hours ago, trakkerx said:

Also are we likely to get report while spectating? 

I will ask the Dev team about this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trakkerx said:

I’m not all out calling everyone a cheater, I’ve just asked for tougher punishments and the ability to report while spectating. It’s better time spent that bringing more skins to the game.

Teaming is an issue and one that a few of us forum members have been given warnings of permanent bans for calling them out. The thing is it’s the same group lads over and over and it needs nipping in the bud really. I’m not salty because they killed me either because I killed them both and clipped it.

I'm curious, what harsher punishments do you think would be appropriate?

And I'm also curious if Microsoft has guidelines for how 3rd party companies can handle cheating in their games.

8 hours ago, Jbarton95 said:

Look it up on youtube... Pubg Xbox hacker... I don't know what kinda proof you want besides blatantly obvious auto aim hacks

In the video you are referring to, the guy uses a method of lag switching. It is not auto aim or aim botting as that is not possible on xbox. There is a difference between the two, although it is obviously still cheating.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1