Jbarton95

Well, its official... There are absolutely hackers on xbox...

1 hour ago, MajorClagNut said:

100% this is cheating, there was another thread about it before. I think it was deemed to be lag switching? The video we were looking at was from over a year ago though (guy surviving in the blue, doing weird prone stuff and then lots of people dying etc)

It is cheating, a couple people are getting hung up on how exactly it’s cheating, but either way it’s not on and they should be punished.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DB0VIN said:

It is cheating, a couple people are getting hung up on how exactly it’s cheating, but either way it’s not on and they should be punished.

This is the worst kind, the whole MnK and anti recoil controllers etc is a bit 'meh'. Neither makes anyone unbeatable (huge advantage in the right hands obviously so still sucks), this thing is another level of cheating though. Absolutely nothing you can do, just insta-death.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, this is nonsense.  We receive loads of reports and our anti-cheat team take the time to thoroughly investigate the reports such as watching replays, monitoring match data etc.  We understand that players want to ruin the experience for our community and we will continue to take the appropriate action against them.  We do not protect players that cheat.

Your posts were not deleted they were hidden.  I have checked your posts and they were hidden because you quoted forum members hidden post that had links that broke the forum rules. 
I will forward your feedback on how we can improve onto the relevant teams.  Thank you!

Some platforms have certain criteria that need to be met before a permanent ban can be put in place.  Permanent bans are issued to players that use hacks or cheats that may give them additional map information.

Well if this is the case how come I see the same gamertags doing the same things on multiple occasions.

Actually, this has given me a great idea....

2 hours ago, PLASTIKMAN66 said:

Well if this is the case how come I see the same gamertags doing the same things on multiple occasions.

Actually, this has given me a great idea....

🍿

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hello, we have stated previously that keyboard and mouse usage on Xbox is very low and the chances of you being matchmaked with someone using these devices is as small as a percentage of a percent.  We want to create a fair gaming experience for all our players and we have tools currently in place that can identify third-party devices that enable keyboard and mouse functionality in PUBG.  We will continue to monitor the usage of these devices and take the appropriate steps to maintain a fair experience for everyone, keeping in mind that we do not want to deter players that may have accessibility issues from using their devices and playing PUBG.

I understand people with disabilities must be able to play the game but a streamer promoting the adapter everyday without any disabilities (apart from his non caring soul) and stealing kills and chicken dinners is unacceptable,

Also this "outlawed" adapter is not showing itself as what it is by emulating a controller, in opposition, the Microsoft Adaptive Controller is not hiding its purpose and is fully recognised by the console, every other tool must be banned, considering also that it is not very expensive and other tools are not licensed!

I also think that the fact that the guy streams openly everyday obviously cheating everyone should be considered even more reprehensible

Edited by lephilou

1 hour ago, lephilou said:

I understand people with disabilities must be able to play the game but a streamer promoting the adapter everyday without any disabilities (apart from his non caring soul) and stealing kills and chicken dinners is unacceptable,

Also this "outlawed" adapter is not showing itself as what it is by emulating a controller, in opposition, the Microsoft Adaptive Controller is not hiding its purpose and is fully recognised by the console, every other tool must be banned, considering also that it is not very expensive and other tools are not licensed!

I also think that the fact that the guy streams openly everyday obviously cheating everyone should be considered even more reprehensible

I’m pretty sure you no longer even need a device to play Keyboard and Mouse, maybe you do if you want to try hide it but I have someone on my friends list who went down to Curry’s (UK) and bought a keyboard and mouse and is happily using it. He says it’s given him a massive advantage! Although I’m not sure how true it is because I will never play with him again.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

I’m pretty sure you no longer even need a device to play Keyboard and Mouse, maybe you do if you want to try hide it but I have someone on my friends list who went down to Curry’s (UK) and bought a keyboard and mouse and is happily using it. He says it’s given him a massive advantage! Although I’m not sure how true it is because I will never play with him again.

Only few games support m&k on Xbox and PUBG is not and I hope will never support it, Or if it does it will be when crossplay will be real and all m&k will be on same servers or maybe mixed with PC players, right now it should not be allowed with rogue adapters at all

15 minutes ago, lephilou said:

Only few games support m&k on Xbox and PUBG is not and I hope will never support it, Or if it does it will be when crossplay will be real and all m&k will be on same servers or maybe mixed with PC players, right now it should not be allowed with rogue adapters at all

Just because they don’t support it means nothing in the eyes of the cheats! 

4 hours ago, lephilou said:

That is a great thought but a flaw in it is this. If they did that those who use an adapter to fool the console into thinking its a controller will still do so to play vs controller users. It is not about preferred controller method its about having an advantage. If they had to play vs other K&M users they would be on a fair playing field and loose every game and to them that is not acceptable. I think anyone found using K&M or a modded controller/console should be perma banned that week long crap wont do anything. PUBG is scared to perma ban because they know that will kill the player base and their game. I would have more respect if they would just  change the name to CUBG CheatersUnknown BattleGrounds. 

23 minutes ago, blackwings679 said:

I think anyone found using K&M or a modded controller/console should be perma banned that week long crap wont do anything.

M/KB is here to stay get over it you cant win every game quit thinking you should and blaming controller mods and M/KB for your losses. 

Use to bug me but then I thought about more and it really isn't that big of a deal and I get smoked by fools on controllers as well. 

1 minute ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

M/KB is here to stay get over it you cant win every game quit thinking you should and blaming controller mods and M/KB for your losses. 

Use to bug me but then I thought about more and it really isn't that big of a deal and I get smoked by fools on controllers as well. 

Apparently you can't read its ok ill break it down into small words for you try and keep up sparky. I never blamed any losses on that I just said those doing so should be permanently banned from the game not none of this one day two day crap. Now I will take a stab at it and guess the reason you do not want it touched is because you yourself cheat in one manner or another. No self respecting gamer would defend people who blatantly cheat. 

• Like 1

Back to the original post... when i've seen these before I've been amazed at what on the surface looks like xbox has hacks.  On closer examination (using pubg replay) you see some very odd behaviour that most likely is down to severe network issues, most likley a combination of very high ping and poor connectivity.

One I saw before a whole team had 3 players knocked apparantly at the same moment in time, but on pubg replay, the player who is accused of hacking is just stood still in the open and they all walk right next to him as though he's not there.  He then "jumps" around travelling faster than anyone could even in a vehicle.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, blackwings679 said:

Apparently you can't read its ok ill break it down into small words for you try and keep up sparky. I never blamed any losses on that I just said those doing so should be permanently banned from the game not none of this one day two day crap. Now I will take a stab at it and guess the reason you do not want it touched is because you yourself cheat in one manner or another. No self respecting gamer would defend people who blatantly cheat. 

Nope but tried it and didn't like it sparky.

They constant banter about the M/KB comes off as whining to me there is folks out there that cant hold a controller I dont have a problem with anyone using one so like I said sparky- It did bug me but no longer I advise you get over it and you will feel better but honestly the crying about it is slightly entertaining so by all means keep crying sparky.

Edited by BlazedInThe253

I came across a guy I knew was cheating but couldn't prove it at all so I didn't do anything about it (he shot my buddy through the roof and we couldn't figure out how). His name was about impossible to look up but we finally figured it out. So fast forward 6 months and a friend that streams does a clip segment. He pulls up a clip of someone spectating. I saw the name and said this guy is a hacker. He was caught on a clip doing whatever he does. He shot someone through the mountain on miramar this time. I don't know if it a lag thing or not but it was def cheating. 

13 hours ago, DB0VIN said:

Let me tell you about the video I witnessed.... no lag, everything was running smooth with no stutters and he drops them both from 100m away with a s12k without any attachments on it... I understand what you’re getting at with the lag switch, but this wasn’t the case for the video I watched.

Did you watch the spectators view or the lag switchers?

• RIP 1

3 minutes ago, #1 Xbox said:

Did you watch the spectators view or the lag switchers?

Spectators 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Spectators 

Well you're clearly not seeing what actually happens then are you? How are you going to disagree with me when you have no knowledge of lag switching and denial of service attacks?

Edited by #1 Xbox
  • RIP 1

I been fighting with lag switchers in Madden, 2k and in MK as well; they piss me off beyond belief. 

35 minutes ago, #1 Xbox said:

Well you're clearly not seeing what actually happens then are you? How are you going to disagree with me when you have no knowledge of lag switching and denial of service attacks?

Correct, I seen the spectators view

and like I said I witnessed a 100m double headshot with s12k one shot. I don’t cheat so you’re right Im not an expert on lag switching. I just said it looked like absolute bulls**t and some one was definitely cheating.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Correct, I seen the spectators view

and like I said I witnessed a 100m double headshot with s12k one shot. I don’t cheat so you’re right Im not an expert on lag switching. I just said it looked like absolute bulls**t and some one was definitely cheating.

Yet you RIP my post when I'm trying to explain to people like you that it's not aimbot or any kind of console mod. 

• RIP 1

Just now, #1 Xbox said:

Yet you RIP my post when I'm trying to explain to people like you that it's not aimbot or any kind of console mod. 

😂😂😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, #1 Xbox said:

Loooool to the first part and I never once said it was aimbot or a mod.

⚰️

• Haha 1