Jbarton95

Well, its official... There are absolutely hackers on xbox...

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

...as small as a percentage of a percent...

Maybe 1000% of 1%?

I'm reminded of a line in the Hulk movie starring the previous guy who played him... um...from Fight Club! I can't think of his name... Anyway... The Doctor Guy says that if they're off by even the smallest of INTEGERS things can go wrong. What is a small integer? -1,000,000,000 is a pretty small integer. And that seems like a long way to be off. Its really my least favorite part of Mathematics- the idea that vocabulary is soooo important.

Edited by pajama dad

OK I watched the video. Looks like he is using a lag switch. Lags out the entire server, aims and shoots. So when spectating it looks instant or like hes shooting through walls. But really he has an extra few seconds that isn't being captured. . 

Verrry lame. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lephilou said:

This guy is playing on Twitch several hours everyday since PUBG launched on PS4 and you just let him continue? He was even saying that he promotes and sell the adapter.

Do you think this is right to just look at him? Also his teamates are using the thing, This is cancer of PUBG live everyday

They are not many to use but when you are trying to get a chicken dinner it means you have to play a game for nearly 30 minutes, Do you think it is fair to have someone like this streamer to steal the win from you after all that time spent on the game??

How does PUBG value other people's time?

Its not cheating sorry man but it just isn't. I get you dont like them having it but get over it and you will feel better. Im not trying to be an ass, it use to bug me as well but honestly it not worth your stress and if you think about it you could do it as well so either pony up the doe or get used to it. 

Example SD is not required to play the game but if you get one the game may run smoother. Are those who are using SDs cheating?

Any game with a competitive breath will have people trying hard just got to deal with it. If you were in a tournament I would understand but your playing for fun they are playing for fun just got to roll with the punches.

Now intentional lag that shit pisses me off and I will lose my shit over that. 

• RIP 2

Im inclined to agree. Very early this morning I watched a kill feed in my game that showed a player get 5 headshot kills with a micro uzi in about 4 seconds. 

1 minute ago, Tat2demon said:

Im inclined to agree. Very early this morning I watched a kill feed in my game that showed a player get 5 headshot kills with a micro uzi in about 4 seconds. 

Agree with?

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hello, we have stated previously that keyboard and mouse usage on Xbox is very low and the chances of you being matchmaked with someone using these devices is as small as a percentage of a percent.  We want to create a fair gaming experience for all our players and we have tools currently in place that can identify third-party devices that enable keyboard and mouse functionality in PUBG.  We will continue to monitor the usage of these devices and take the appropriate steps to maintain a fair experience for everyone, keeping in mind that we do not want to deter players that may have accessibility issues from using their devices and playing PUBG.

Oh the player has no disabilities, he is just a non caring cheat,

I went on the forum of this adapter, and people are making fun of how PUBG Corp can't fix the game and that their cheat will always be impossible to block, really it's hopeless, it needs to be eradicated...

22 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Its not cheating sorry man but it just isn't. I get you dont like them having it but get over it and you will feel better. Im not trying to be an ass, it use to bug me as well but honestly it not worth your stress and if you think about it you could do it as well so either pony up the doe or get used to it. 

Example SD is not required to play the game but if you get one the game may run smoother. Are those who are using SDs cheating?

Any game with a competitive breath will have people trying hard just got to deal with it. If you were in a tournament I would understand but your playing for fun they are playing for fun just got to roll with the punches.

Now intentional lag that shit pisses me off and I will lose my shit over that. 

It is cheating, he has no disbilities, I hope yo are not a m&k user aswell

"SSD" is nothing like cheating, you could talk about screen aswell, TV's Gaming display but this is obvious and SSD just make just have things a bit more acceptable, it does not give any advantages, I use one I can tell

, this is completly different, with mous eand keyboard you can get rid of recoil very simply, the guy got 29 kills in squad and often more than 20 in squad, this is abusive for fair players

Edited by lephilou

5 minutes ago, Tat2demon said:

I'm inclined to agree. Very early this morning I watched a kill feed in my game that showed a player get 5 headshot kills with a micro uzi in about 4 seconds. 

More likely this is killing AFK's

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, El_Gran_Orgo said:

More likely this is killing AFK's

That very well could be. I assumed i it was at dino park because of the fighting there but that could have been normal post drop fighting. 

It's pretty clear he's using either a lag switch or flooding the server. There's no such thing as aimbot on Xbox One, if he had aimbot, he would kill the guy running past him without missing shots.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

4 minutes ago, #1 Xbox said:

It's pretty clear he's using either a lag switch or flooding the server. There's no such thing as aimbot on Xbox One, if he had aimbot, he would kill the guy running past him without missing shots.

S12K...2 kill headshots with 1 single shot 100m away whilst they were 20m apart... no lag and I’ve seen the proof, it’s definitely not “pretty clear” that’s for sure.

• RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

S12K...2 kill headshots with 1 single shot 100m away whilst they were 20m apart... no lag and I’ve seen the proof, it’s definitely not “pretty clear” that’s for sure.

That's just when the server updates, let me explain how it works.

1. He see's the enemies.

2. He starts flooding/lagging the server.

3. He runs up to the enemies who are standing still on his screen due to the lag.

4. He shoots and kills the enemies.

5. He stops the flooding/lagging putting him back to his original position before the lag started.

The reason the server thinks it was 100m away is because the server was being flooding, due to this it never updated his position.

• Thanks 1

@#1 Xbox If that's the case.. which I think is more plausible than any aimbot on xbox. Would every player on the server experience a few seconds of compete lagging out? 

Like if someone was using it on your server.. you should know as you would be lagging out every now and again while playing. right?

maybe because he gets the kills while the sever has lagged out. it doesn't register exactly what has happened and therefore thinks he had no weapons?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, El_Gran_Orgo said:

@#1 Xbox If that's the case.. which I think is more plausible than any aimbot on xbox. Would every player on the server experience a few seconds of compete lagging out? 

Like if someone was using it on your server.. you should know as you would be lagging out every now and again while playing. right?

Not exactly sure how he's doing it. But if it's the server they're flooding, then yes, it will happen to everyone in the game.

But he could be making himself lag, therefore, the server isn't updating his position because of his high ping.

One thing I can assure you, is that it's not aimbot. The only real game "hack" on PUBG Xbox One is radar from external packets.

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, #1 Xbox said:

It's pretty clear he's using either a lag switch

This. It has the same effect but different method

On 4/14/2019 at 7:02 PM, DaZooKidd said:

Worst update yet imo, wonder how long we'll have to wait for a fix? A month or two

This patch reminds me of first 5 patches. They go backwards instead of forward . Please wle9cme play dough houses back. Trampoline on building tops and dont forget the draw in so you can get stuck in a table. Yes all major bugs  are all back in full force .

5 hours ago, #1 Xbox said:

That's just when the server updates, let me explain how it works.

1. He see's the enemies.

2. He starts flooding/lagging the server.

3. He runs up to the enemies who are standing still on his screen due to the lag.

4. He shoots and kills the enemies.

5. He stops the flooding/lagging putting him back to his original position before the lag started.

The reason the server thinks it was 100m away is because the server was being flooding, due to this it never updated his position.

Let me tell you about the video I witnessed.... no lag, everything was running smooth with no stutters and he drops them both from 100m away with a s12k without any attachments on it... I understand what you’re getting at with the lag switch, but this wasn’t the case for the video I watched.

100% this is cheating, there was another thread about it before. I think it was deemed to be lag switching? The video we were looking at was from over a year ago though (guy surviving in the blue, doing weird prone stuff and then lots of people dying etc)

@pajama dad Ed Norton? I quite liked his Hulk 😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

100% this is cheating, there was another thread about it before. I think it was deemed to be lag switching? The video we were looking at was from over a year ago though (guy surviving in the blue, doing weird prone stuff and then lots of people dying etc)

@pajama dad Ed Norton? I quite liked his Hulk 😀

YES! Ed Norton! I completely blanked on the name.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pajama dad said:

YES! Ed Norton! I completely blanked on the name.

One of those hulk films has the greatest hulk rage moment, when he's fighting Abomination (I think?) he gets so pissed off he pulls his bony elbows out and stabs him with them. It's awesome 🤣

41 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Let me tell you about the video I witnessed.... no lag, everything was running smooth with no stutters and he drops them both from 100m away with a s12k without any attachments on it... I understand what you’re getting at with the lag switch, but this wasn’t the case for the video I watched.

It is lag switching. In this case he's lag switching his own connection. It's silly the amount of people thinking an attack on the server would be more efficient than somebody just interrupting their own connection.

10 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

One of those hulk films has the greatest hulk rage moment, when he's fighting Abomination (I think?) he gets so pissed off he pulls his bony elbows out and stabs him with them. It's awesome 🤣

thats the Ed Norton one.