dubCdaDubman

No Inventory and Cannot Equip Weapons

Bug Description:

I just redownloaded PUBG and when I start a game of PUBG, I cannot open my inventory. If I try, it just opens the system menu (and before someone asks me if I am holding the start button down, NO). Additionally, when I find my first primary weapon, it equips that, but if I try to switch to my secondary weapon, it unequips the first and will not pull out a gun for the rest of the game.  When I try it shows the character reach for one, but doesn't grab a gun or equip it. Pistols do work.
Xbox One Version:
Xbox One

Connection:

WiFi, but it works fine for all my other games.

Game Mode:

All, including training mode.

• Like 2

I have the same issues. 

Every time PUBG has an update to fix 1 thing, 10 more issues pop up. 

I have ave never played a game with more issues. I honestly don’t know how you people have jobs. I am done with PUBG. I loved this game from the beginning but I’m cutting my losses. 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 11:16 PM, dubCdaDubman said:

Bug Description:

I just redownloaded PUBG and when I start a game of PUBG, I cannot open my inventory. If I try, it just opens the system menu (and before someone asks me if I am holding the start button down, NO). Additionally, when I find my first primary weapon, it equips that, but if I try to switch to my secondary weapon, it unequips the first and will not pull out a gun for the rest of the game.  When I try it shows the character reach for one, but doesn't grab a gun or equip it. Pistols do work.
Xbox One Version:
Xbox One

Connection:

WiFi, but it works fine for all my other games.

Game Mode:

All, including training mode.

Hi, After our recent update, some players may experience controller input issues. To resolve this issue please switch to Type B controller preset, apply the changes, and change back to Type A.