uMIST

Harold Brock

Finally caught a game with the guy today.

His strategy works.

Knowledgeable and friendly fella.

For any noobies looking for some tips and want to get some wins try and catch a game with him sometime.

Thanks Harold Brock!!!

yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu Rock

• Like 2
  • RIP 4

54 minutes ago, Michael Seaman said:

I’d love to but he’s never on when I’m on.

Set offline I expect, so as not to get spammed with invites. Arrange a game with him in here and he'll join you.

Add me too, I'll teach you different things...

Like where not to find any loot, how to die a quick and unsatisfying death, and what a burp+hiccup combo sounds like. Those are my specialities.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Set offline I expect, so as not to get spammed with invites. Arrange a game with him in here and he'll join you.

Yeah that’s makes sense. 

4 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Like where not to find any loot, how to die a quick and unsatisfying death, and what a burp+hiccup combo sounds like. Those are my specialities.

Now this is more my speed. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Michael Seaman said:

Yeah that’s makes sense. 

You ran into me in a Vikendi game about a week ago, even though we didn’t interact. (I don’t have a lot of interractions in game, to be fair). You were slaying. You had 10 kills and got 3rd. I had 2 kills and won. Fo you remember?

We’ll duo tomorrow. Almost anytime. When is good for you ?

30 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

You ran into me in a Vikendi game about a week ago, even though we didn’t interact. (I don’t have a lot of interractions in game, to be fair). You were slaying. You had 10 kills and got 3rd. I had 2 kills and won. Fo you remember?

We’ll duo tomorrow. Almost anytime. When is good for you ?

Yeah my teammate got killed on the drop and I decided to play it out just for kicks. I rarely look at the kill feed, so I wouldn’t have noticed. 

I should be on tomorrow night sometime after 8:00pm EST. Hopefully, we’ll connect up. 

14 minutes ago, Michael Seaman said:

Yeah my teammate got killed on the drop and I decided to play it out just for kicks. I rarely look at the kill feed, so I wouldn’t have noticed. 

I should be on tomorrow night sometime after 8:00pm EST. Hopefully, we’ll connect up. 

Message me on Xbox. We’ll definitely find time.

18 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

We should team-up, sounds like we have similar playstyles :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goofy The Scot said:

We should team-up, sounds like we have similar playstyles :D

Add me if you don't want to post your GT in here

Good games @Michael Seaman. Showed him my “fool-proof-consistent-strategy” and it worked! Top 10 every game we played, multiple kills every game, should have had that win, if I didn’t lose connection to Xbox Live (Sorry Mike). But overall, it was a fun, rewarding experience playing and connecting with someone from the forums. Let’s do it again soon.

6 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Good games @Michael Seaman. Showed him my “fool-proof-consistent-strategy” and it worked! Top 10 every game we played, multiple kills every game, should have had that win, if I didn’t lose connection to Xbox Live (Sorry Mike). But overall, it was a fun, rewarding experience playing and connecting with someone from the forums. Let’s do it again soon.

You definitely made me a believer and I had a great time. My only regret is that I had a hard time acclimating to the play style because it’s so contrary to how I’m used to playing and I felt panicky and choked. I didn’t get to play as many games as I wanted (thanks wife) but I now have a solid strategy to practice. Looking forward to playing again, thanks Harold. 

3 minutes ago, VitamineC said:

Whats the strat? And what is multiple kills? (2-3?) 

Its top secret, you need to get on one knee and bow to the King Harold..... chant his name and he may pick you! 

Just kidding, I’m a swing both ways kind of guy, I’ll play both aggressive and passive so nothing against Harold’s skill set if it’s mostly passive, would be nice to get a game actually, although I’m shocking at both strats!! 🤣

1 hour ago, trakkerx said:

Its top secret, you need to get on one knee and bow to the King Harold..... chant his name and he may pick you! 

Just kidding, I’m a swing both ways kind of guy, I’ll play both aggressive and passive so nothing against Harold’s skill set if it’s mostly passive, would be nice to get a game actually, although I’m shocking at both strats!! 🤣

Nah, it was as simple as sending him a message on Xbox and he immediately sent me a party invite. Two minutes later we were playing. He’s a super friendly guy that’s willing to share his strategy and tactics with anyone as long as you listen and are willing to be coachable. If not, then you’ll be wasting your time and his. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Michael Seaman said:

Nah, it was as simple as sending him a message on Xbox and he immediately sent me a party invite. Two minutes later we were playing. He’s a super friendly guy that’s willing to share his strategy and tactics with anyone as long as you listen and are willing to be coachable. If not, then you’ll be wasting your time and his. 

But the secret strategy is to difficult to put in words?  Is it passive w8ing or something else.

😆

3 hours ago, VitamineC said:

But the secret strategy is to difficult to put in words?  Is it passive w8ing or something else.

😆

He slightly mentioned it on another post that I clipped below; all though I think your close in your analysis, I do believe there is some more to it other than just sitting and w8ting for the game to end. 

It sounds like you may camp the blue for the first zone or 2 but I only see that working on the older maps effectively or Vikendi on the borders. Depending on the map,  I  may do that here and there if I get some early kills and not happy with my build and have some heals, I've camped the blue deep! Sometimes Im deep in the blue and get surprised when I run in to someone else then I bad mouth them for being in the blue then realize- I am in it as well all is good. 😉

Really the game don't matter till your in the top 10. I have watched tv sitting in a bathroom till top 10. The kills in the top 10 matter none of the others really do unless they kept you from dying but that play style is boring win or lose. I have a real good out in the open camp spot people walk right by me. I found it one night and I actually fell asleep there then woke up in the top 10. After hopping in there to go the bathroom, I came back and closed my eyes woke to being in top 10 and with a victim in my sites , think I got 2nd.

Ill camp if I am just playing bad and want some results but I don't enjoy playing that way and when I do I will watch the DVR and then I am not really playing the game, Im watching movies with the game on. 

"I’ll admit that I’ll pitch a tent and sit in a house and bait, to outsmart aggressive players. I hide in the bluezone and turn into Looter McGavin for 20 minutes, and shoot players in the back that have their guard down. I throw smokes left, go right and crossbow kids in the back of the head. This game is easy and I’m the best at it." Harold Brock 2018.

Edited by BlazedInThe253

Yes @HaroldBrock's strategy works if you want to guarantee yourself to have an extremely boring game and get a win with no more than 2 kills. Man I am seriously amazed at how some people view this as a fun way to play haha. I will take my 12 kill chicken dinners all day. Plus my win rate is higher than his, so Harold's argument of "always winning, and I'm the best at this game," really is laughable.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Chefboyarnie88 said:

I think you have to have a 300 IQ to be able to fully understand and appreciate Harold’s playstyle.

Looool. Not in the slightest. So on the PUBG tracker app you can pay $5 and watch a 2D replay of your games and also other peoples as well. I watched a few games of Harold's just to see how "amazing" his playstyle is. On Erangel he spends half the game deep out in the ocean on a boat until he's forced to come to land. He also spends time out in bluezone taking damage on the earlier rounds. Then the rest of the game is spent driving from building to building and if another team is there he immediately runs away.

1 hour ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

I have watched tv sitting in a bathroom till top 10.

I once dropped at the buildings above Mansion, then the oven beeped...

I went and ate my dinner and came back to see I was still alive and in the top ten.

Unfortunately I had no armour but if the oven had given me 1 extra minute then I think I would have been in with a chance at winning that match.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cleric said:

Good to know. I don't think that site has an IOS app though. The Tracker app is super convenient and easy to use. Worth the $5.

Your right, it doesn't... I did add it to my home screen and it kinda changes it into a app... I like both sites for sure, but I do find myself predominantly using lookup nowadays

1 hour ago, Cleric said:

Good to know. I don't think that site has an IOS app though. The Tracker app is super convenient and easy to use. Worth the $5.

Pubg-replay shows it as well and its free. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Really the game don't matter till your in the top 10. I have watched tv sitting in a bathroom till top 10. The kills in the top 10 matter none of the others really do unless they kept you from dying but that play style is boring win or lose. I have a real good out in the open camp spot people walk right by me. I found it one night and I actually fell asleep there then woke up in the top 10. After hopping in there to go the bathroom, I came back and closed my eyes woke to being in top 10 and with a victim in my sites , think I got 2nd.

I dont have that much time to game. So i like some action early on. I always try to drop with someone else, grap gun and battle them. On vikividi(?) i rush next compands to find new targets. 

When i get top 25 i try to play more stealthy.

• Like 1