Sign in to follow this  
Jakk

Sound issues

I have a very expensive head set which make it for me to have no problem hearing inside the game but yet I can have someone 5 feet from me throw a grenade I don’t hear his feet or the pin being pulled or anything. The sound wasn’t an issue until the new update came out. Fix this immediately, this removes so much about this game that makes it better than all the rest. 

• Like 3

Hi guys,

I have noticed that pubg has much lower sound level than other games. That cause that in game I hear my teammate voice chat louder than game. I also tried to change the proportion between game level and voice chat level (game set to max). Other games are much louder that PUBG on the same audio settings. I am using MS stereo Xbox one headset. Have you got simmilar thoughts about it?

Footsteps of a guy 3 metres from me sneaking up and blowing me away are not audible. Happens far too often. 

Yup, i hear my teammates foot steps clear as day, but cant hear an enemy 2 meters away. Fix this