Do you like the event pass rewards?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the event pass rewards?

• Yes
    • No

how is everybody liking the new event pass rewards? I'm curious because I prefer the rewards of previous seasons however I'd like to know how the opinions of others differs from mine.

Please reply or answer the vote poll to share your opinion

I voted yes but if you had an in between option I would maybe choose that. I don't think the skins are as good as the last one but overall the pass is better I think.

• Like 1

Sidartha thank you for voting and your feedback. I will remember to add another option whenever I make another post. :)

If I had known in advance what success needs to be achieved, I would not have gotten the passport. Apart from the fact that the general rewards are also not very good. Next time I will not get a pass anymore.

In a match kill 2 enemies with headshots more than 200 yards away. Alone for the 5 kills over 200 meters I needed until yesterday. Of these, two kills over 200 meters with SR were a headshot, the other three DMR kills without headshot. In a single match, I did not manage to score two kills over 200 meters away. Anyway not with headshots. So I will not be able to unlock the backpack level 3 in 10 weeks. And then the fun stops with me.

• Like 1

I think the weekly ones are shit compared to last time as they didn't dissapear - love PUBG but I can't do all that in a week and just don't bother looking - just rewards players who grind it out. Only bought the pass to support PUBG but its only rewarding those who can afford to put hours per day in to playing. Won't bother next time - Waste of money IMHO

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:18 AM, Sidartha said:

I voted yes but if you had an in between option I would maybe choose that. I don't think the skins are as good as the last one but overall the pass is better I think.

Similar, although I do really like the back pack skins.

11 hours ago, CAttack said:

I think the weekly ones are shit compared to last time as they didn't dissapear - love PUBG but I can't do all that in a week and just don't bother looking - just rewards players who grind it out. Only bought the pass to support PUBG but its only rewarding those who can afford to put hours per day in to playing. Won't bother next time - Waste of money IMHO

You can swap out the weekly ones as well to try and get more achievable missions. I get your point as I was close to finishing one of the long range ones in the first week and it reset but on the flip side we don't have missions like 500km in a buggy anymore. 

I already know I'm not going to get the challenge missions sorted, which is a shame as I really like the skins. Not too fussed about the shotgun and tommy gun. rarely use them any way but the other three I use a lot. 

I'm stuck on the M16 getting 3 kills in a match, 3 times. Been on 2 kills and played poorly chasing the 3rd just to get 3rd partied about 6 games so far :P

6 hours ago, fobyac said:

Similar, although I do really like the back pack skins.

You can swap out the weekly ones as well to try and get more achievable missions. I get your point as I was close to finishing one of the long range ones in the first week and it reset but on the flip side we don't have missions like 500km in a buggy anymore. 

I already know I'm not going to get the challenge missions sorted, which is a shame as I really like the skins. Not too fussed about the shotgun and tommy gun. rarely use them any way but the other three I use a lot. 

I'm stuck on the M16 getting 3 kills in a match, 3 times. Been on 2 kills and played poorly chasing the 3rd just to get 3rd partied about 6 games so far :P

I love PUBG but there are times when I cannot play for days or weeks. In the last pass the weekly missions stayed and you could still get them weeks later. Now they dissapear after the week and reset to a new set. I now really cannot be bothered with it and as I said won't bother anymore with future passes. The pass is for really good players who can grind it out for hours per day - really dissapointed in the whole pass. It should be that most of the pass is obtainable with casual play with missions that require a lot of skill and effort separate the good players from the not so good and casual players. This pass has been a big con trick.

On 4/13/2019 at 1:05 PM, WaechterXX said:

If I had known in advance what success needs to be achieved, I would not have gotten the passport. Apart from the fact that the general rewards are also not very good. Next time I will not get a pass anymore.

In a match kill 2 enemies with headshots more than 200 yards away. Alone for the 5 kills over 200 meters I needed until yesterday. Of these, two kills over 200 meters with SR were a headshot, the other three DMR kills without headshot. In a single match, I did not manage to score two kills over 200 meters away. Anyway not with headshots. So I will not be able to unlock the backpack level 3 in 10 weeks. And then the fun stops with me.

"We want missions that are creative, challenging and need some skill - not just boring "use 50 bandages" crap"
-> here you go, kill 2 enemies with hs more than 200 yards away

"meeehhh .. thats were the fun stops with me"

🤣🤣

love it

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 2:05 PM, WaechterXX said:

In a match kill 2 enemies with headshots more than 200 yards away. Alone for the 5 kills over 200 meters I needed until yesterday.

I was 2/5 before this weekend. Played some duos Miramar and Vikendi - finished that and got 1/2 of the next mission (1 of the 2 was a killsteal knocked enemy (I was 4th party) :). Just grab a DMR+SR and go for some long range fights. Also, always finish your teammate's knocks (you'll both get credit towards missions) (although playing with randoms, my teammates rarely get any).

On 4/13/2019 at 2:05 PM, WaechterXX said:

Anyway not with headshots. So I will not be able to unlock the backpack level 3 in 10 weeks.

Eh, you can always resort to just killing AFK's if you're really not done before week10 (I doubt it, 200m kills are not too common, but they're not rare either on the bigger maps, especially Miramar). Probably best in duos/solo squads - higher chance to have multiple afk's there that are not contested.

However, I think kills against disconnected players don't register distance, so if there's more than 2 available, get them all, as some may be disconnected.

300m kills are really really rare and need specific set up (even the 1 kill mission was always a big challenge), 200m - not so much.

Edited by Biochemikas

7 hours ago, Doktor_Eisen said:

"We want missions that are creative, challenging and need some skill - not just boring "use 50 bandages" crap"
-> here you go, kill 2 enemies with hs more than 200 yards away

"meeehhh .. thats were the fun stops with me"

🤣🤣

love it

Believing that the statements of some players (we want more creative missions) must apply to all (in this case to me, where you have to prove for a skin skill) ... love it! : D

If you think it's the right way to pay for a season pass, but you need to have "skill" to unlock individual skins, that's fine. But when sales figures for the season pass go down, you realize that's not the way to go.

@Biochemikas

Of course I have to go this way if I want to have the skin for the backpack Level 3. But that can not be what BH wants. It does not make fun to start dozens of games, where you finally have two AFK players who are not killed by someone else and who can be killed with a headshot over a distance of 200 meters.

And since it is not enough that you have to do this crap once, you have to make it for the backpack in two games.