fSucee

There's just no way you can make it worse than this

Holy shit man. That's rough. Had a few similar situations happen to me. I'm on OG no SSD hardwired high speed internet. What you on?

Posted (edited)

@ASTR4L ASC3NT

Oh, this is the raw power of the XoneX. You know, it's... enhanced. Edit: no, no ssd. I have no other need for that, and I refuse to blow more money on this garbage.

I have no idea what that "network lag" indicator is about, this has nothing to do with that, also, pubg has never had actual network lag for me (except when the servers died a very few times).

Névtelen.png

Edited by fSucee

2 minutes ago, fSucee said:

@ASTR4L ASC3NT

Oh, this is the raw power of the XoneX. You know, enhanced.

You have an SSD? This makes me weary to blow 600$ on a 1x as I was planning to do today. Also getting an Samsung T5 SSD though.

2 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

You have an SSD? This makes me weary to blow 600$ on a 1x as I was planning to do today. Also getting an Samsung T5 SSD though.

I don't have or need one. But if pubg is the ONLY reason for your upgrade, then just go with the ssd.

If you want to play other games that can even be properly played, and are actually enhanced for the X - go with that.

Don't under estimate them seems like every update they break shit loads of stuff😉

I have Faith they'll mange to.

Blue Hole plz don't let me down .🍗

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

save ur money bro. trust me the 1 x is no different than the OG xbox for pubg. its the fact that they are too lazy to recode the game for console. yet pubg light works on a cell phone. i have the ssd  and after this last update the game is still trash

Edited by Prosapien
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1

16 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

$600?  Im guessing you aren't in the US?

6 hours ago, fSucee said:

Enjoy.

You fuckers should be sued at this point.

Ban me again, I don't care.

So close, you almost had him 😉

This is a miserable update from top to bottom.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

Rendering is fine with an X1X WITH an SSD. But it's total shit without an SSD.

And even if you have an X1X with an SSD, the people that don't will just walk/float through the walls and shoot you and then back out through the wall after.

And everything else about the update is pretty shit regardless of your setup. It's an absolute horror show of bullshit.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, DB0VIN said:

That’s shocking

Is it though? Really? Seems about right to me after each and every patch for the past 2 years. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

Honestly, you should hit up training mode. It will help to improve your game.

What a troll

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Seaman said:

Is it though? Really? Seems about right to me after each and every patch for the past 2 years. 

Haha Yeah agree there’s definitely a pattern 😂 but it’s not like he’s dropping straight into a hot drop, it’s getting worse.

I was 3/4’s of the way through a game on Erangel last night and in Georgopool south, maybe 200m away from the hospital and it was a blue coloured playdoh building, throughout the rest of the game. 

Pubgs been amazing, meet loads of people, had days of fun and hours of frustration (due to my fault at dying and pubg for bugs/glitches etc)... time to admit the game is broken, when you come to the point that trying to duplicate the trees to fix rendering is your number 1 thing in a patch and also break several other things in that process, you have to realise it’s completely broken.

Start from fresh, create a pubg 2 with the 3 maps remastered from the ground up plus a new map to make it Pubg 2.

Been behind this game from the start and had my share of moans and gripes but come on... either fix the start of the game and rendering issues or start again.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

Rendering is fine with an X1X WITH an SSD. But it's total shit without an SSD.

And even if you have an X1X with an SSD, the people that don't will just walk/float through the walls and shoot you and then back out through the wall after.

And everything else about the update is pretty shit regardless of your setup. It's an absolute horror show of bullshit.

I have this exact problem, everything laods fine on the X with a SSD but I have to be so careful where I land as people can shoot me through the walls.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:18 PM, fSucee said:

I don't have or need one. But if pubg is the ONLY reason for your upgrade, then just go with the ssd.

If you want to play other games that can even be properly played, and are actually enhanced for the X - go with that.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, Prosapien said:

save ur money bro. trust me the 1 x is no different than the OG xbox for pubg. its the fact that they are too lazy to recode the game for console. yet pubg light works on a cell phone. i have the ssd  and after this last update the game is still trash

Okay so I decided to bite the bullet on Friday. Bought the 1X with a Samsung T5 250GB SSD. What a difference it makes! My monitor is 1440P compatible but haven't gotten that working yet. Stuck with 1080P but it still LOOKS much more detailed. Guessing this is what the " Enhancement " is.

Performance wise, I couldn't be happier. All buildings are rendered on all maps by the time my feet touch the ground. Guns are spawned right away as well. Played quite a bit this weekend, took 2 chicky dinners. Didn't get shot through a wall once. had only 1 minor freeze for about 3 seconds over the entire weekend.

All the problems I've been complaining about have completely disappeared. Game is running very well.

I should also add that while pubg was my main reason for upgrading, my OG was starting to sound like a jet and was shooting out burning hot air from the vents. Was on it's way out anyways.

Edited by ASTR4L ASC3NT

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

Didn't get shot through a wall once.

That's just luck though. Everything you've described actually makes that problem all the more worse, since you'll be having solid walls way before other people - but you can still be shot.

Perhaps what happened is that those who have the non-rendering buildings now also have the complete stops that I've also shared in my initial post - so it is a bit easier for players with decent rendering to survive the initial clusterfuck.

Edited by fSucee
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, fSucee said:

That's just luck though. Everything you've described actually makes that problem all the more worse, since you'll be having solid walls way before other people - but you can still be shot.

Perhaps what happened is that those who have the non-rendering buildings now also have the complete stops that I've also shared in my initial post - so it is a bit easier for players with decent rendering to survive the initial clusterfuck.

I know I was probably lucky not to get wall banged at least once. I expected that going into the upgrade. Every other problem that most people experience have completely disappeared. Talked to a few guys with 1x but no SSD and even they experienced rendering problems still, just a couple seconds upon landing though. SSD with a 1x probably doesn't make that big of a difference though, just reduces the rendering time by a little more.

Em 12/04/2019 at 16:46, fSucee disse:

Enjoy.

You fuckers should be sued at this point.

Ban me again, I don't care.

Be patient.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, brutusbr said:

Be patient.

I have no idea what you mean by that. Be patient with the game? Or with my wording while addressing these fuckers? Or are they about to actually get sued? So many questions.

Edited by fSucee
  • Haha 1

On 4/12/2019 at 2:03 PM, Harold Brock said:

Honestly, you should hit up training mode. It will help to improve your game.

exactly. My game only freezes for 2-3 seconds these days. PRACTICE! its how you get better.

18 minutos atrás, fSucee disse:

I have no idea what you mean by that. Be patient with the game? Or with my wording while addressing these fuckers? Or are they about to actually get sued? So many questions.

PUBG needs many fixes and optimizations. However, as developers prioritize only new content and with each update new things are broken, it will take some time for the game to get better. In addition, the development team is small. Do not create expectations, just have fun with the game when possible.

31 minutes ago, brutusbr said:

PUBG needs many fixes and optimizations. However, as developers prioritize only new content and with each update new things are broken, it will take some time for the game to get better. In addition, the development team is small. Do not create expectations, just have fun with the game when possible.

This attitude died half a year ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1