Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brodinn92

Name an attachment you'll never see....

I'm pretty sure at this point that the Quickdraw Sniper/DMR magazine has been completely removed from the loot table. I might be wrong but damn I have a lot (major understatement) of hours in this game and have not seen one for what feels like a literal year. @PUBG_Andymh5 Any word on this? Just baffles me to not see it any more in game. Is it exclusive to the crate like the Ext. Quickdraw Sniper/DMR magazine?

17 minutes ago, Brodinn92 said:

I'm pretty sure at this point that the Quickdraw Sniper/DMR magazine has been completely removed from the loot table. I might be wrong but damn I have a lot (major understatement) of hours in this game and have not seen one for what feels like a literal year. @PUBG_Andymh5 Any word on this? Just baffles me to not see it any more in game. Is it exclusive to the crate like the Ext. Quickdraw Sniper/DMR magazine?

Quickdraws are found in the care package.  I find more Ext. Quickdraws in the crates than Quickdraws, but have found one or two here and there.

2 hours ago, Brodinn92 said:

Personally I'm glad they're gone. I've never been in a situation where I'd even consider picking up a quickdraw dmr mag if it wasnt extended.

2 hours ago, HypnoToad643 said:

Personally I'm glad they're gone. I've never been in a situation where I'd even consider picking up a quickdraw dmr mag if it wasnt extended.

Your comment makes no sense.. You would rather have no magazine than have one that makes you reload faster just because it isn't extended.. WhAt?

54 minutes ago, Gros Yake said:

Your comment makes no sense.. You would rather have no magazine than have one that makes you reload faster just because it isn't extended.. WhAt?

I'd rather not waste the time looking at whether or not it is in fact a quickdraw or an extended. If I see the little dmr mag on the ground, I know its extended.

And yes, I'd rather have a normal mag than waste the time even equipping a quickdraw.

7 hours ago, Brodinn92 said:

7 hours ago, NotMuchOfAKing said:

Quickdraws are found in the care package.  I find more Ext. Quickdraws in the crates than Quickdraws, but have found one or two here and there.

@NotMuchOfAKing Is correct.  They can only be found in drop crates. 

2 hours ago, OOokvltoOO said:

Haven’t seen a 15x in a while. 

I have, got one in a crate a couple of weeks ago. Still crap by the way.

1 hour ago, ColonicBoom said:

I have, got one in a crate a couple of weeks ago. Still crap by the way.

Ive noticed with the bump in sensitivity caps that its better, but still crap. Watched shroud with it on PC in a old video and it was totally different for them. its like they intentionally handicapped it for console. 

Extended Mags for ARs on Vikendi - I know they are actually out there but just seem impossible to find some days.

I literally haven't seen a half grip for weeks.