Run2gunudown

Game hitches and FPS drops

Yeah, I get a lot of this since the update. Once before I’ve quite landed, usually once more a few seconds later.

This makes hot-drops an absolute farce.

4 hours ago, American Bully said:

I saw someone else post this a couple days ago.  Went to comment on but could no longer find the post.  Anywho, literally every time that I am about to land, my guy just hovers over the ground for couple seconds before actually cutting the shoot and letting the avatar hit the ground.

This is new for me and has only happens since this last update.  And yes, again, it happens every single game

Bully

Yes, about a 4 sec freeze, 1st when you land and the 1st time you pick up a item.  Also had a pan fight straight up with some guy and found both of us to swing very slowly.  It was a good 5 seconds between swings.

7 hours ago, American Bully said:

I saw someone else post this a couple days ago.  Went to comment on but could no longer find the post.  Anywho, literally every time that I am about to land, my guy just hovers over the ground for couple seconds before actually cutting the shoot and letting the avatar hit the ground.

This is new for me and has only happens since this last update.  And yes, again, it happens every single game

Bully

Hi, posts created in regards to Freezing or hitches are being moved into this topic.  This makes it easier for us to monitor and collate all of the reports.

Experienced the same freezing and stuttering.  Starts happening right before landing.  One game I started into a slight turn before landing and could not turn back.  Ended up doing a 360 before landing.  Once in the building my character started jumping around while trying to pick up items.  Game is near unplayable after update.  I haven't experienced issues like this since the early days.  Gave up after a couple of games and haven't played it since.

For 99% of my games since the update on every map my game freezes for up to 5 seconds when I loot the first few items, occasionally the network message pops up after freezing but only for a split second.

I use Xbox One X - No SSD - Wireless network but have 120+mbps download & 11 mbps upload.

9 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, posts created in regards to Freezing or hitches are being moved into this topic.  This makes it easier for us to monitor and collate all of the reports.

Thanks 👍

5 hours ago, AntiEz E 69 said:

For 99% of my games since the update on every map my game freezes for up to 5 seconds when I loot the first few items, occasionally the network message pops up after freezing but only for a split second.

I use Xbox One X - No SSD - Wireless network but have 120+mbps download & 11 mbps upload.

Same for me, when the first furniture load up, my screen freezes for up to 3 secs, that also happens when i pick up a weapon.

At times on all servers, Xbox x, wired connection the game will just freeze completely and can stay like that for anywhere upto a minute to which point I have no option but to close the game down, and in a firefight is not ideal at all. This has got to be your worst patch to date, none of the major talking points on the forums have even been looked at. Regional selection still not there, we haven't heard anything on map selection, the general gameplay is just so much slower, the lag had got worse, the rendering has got worse, the directional audio is still hit and miss or not there at all at times, still getting stuck in buildings and furniture, the hopping around when the floor hasn't rendered in, still falling through castle and the lobby menu stilllll runs like a fat kid on a matathon! Not surprised that Reddit is full of people uninstalling this game and I'm on the fence to whether it's even worth playing anymore myself, there really is no light at the end of the tunnel for this game... but wait oh yes we did get that 2 year cosmetic cap! Thanks for that, that almost made me forget about how poor the performance is.

• Like 1

Same. Even with SSD. Terrible that you need an SSD for this game to be somewhat playable. How can they call it Full game release.

People going into floors, going through walls, shooting you through walls and rocks cause they don't have them yet, getting killed from under map.

Longest lasting Beta game I have ever played. haha

Oh, I forgot getting shot after you have already taken cover. Love that one.

2 hours ago, Picklerickle said:

At times on all servers, Xbox x, wired connection the game will just freeze completely and can stay like that for anywhere upto a minute to which point I have no option but to close the game down, and in a firefight is not ideal at all. This has got to be your worst patch to date, none of the major talking points on the forums have even been looked at. Regional selection still not there, we haven't heard anything on map selection, the general gameplay is just so much slower, the lag had got worse, the rendering has got worse, the directional audio is still hit and miss or not there at all at times, still getting stuck in buildings and furniture, the hopping around when the floor hasn't rendered in, still falling through castle and the lobby menu stilllll runs like a fat kid on a matathon! Not surprised that Reddit is full of people uninstalling this game and I'm on the fence to whether it's even worth playing anymore myself, there really is no light at the end of the tunnel for this game... but wait oh yes we did get that 2 year cosmetic cap! Thanks for that, that almost made me forget about how poor the performance is.

For real lol I seen the hat and I was like 2yrs of dealing with this and this is what we get?!?! Geez thanks lmao

• Haha 1

After the last update the game lags, freezes and the buildings are not loaded in and right after you drop and go to pick up whatever it freezes to the point you think you’re going to lag out over all the last update made the game horrible I hope blue hole is working on fixing the update bugs sad update to fix issues and update just made it worse 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bama joker said:

After the last update the game lags, freezes and the buildings are not loaded in and right after you drop and go to pick up whatever it freezes to the point you think you’re going to lag out over all the last update made the game horrible I hope blue hole is working on fixing the update bugs sad update to fix issues and update just made it worse 

same

After update #6 on Xbox One the game is freezing a lot especially every time I pick up a weapon. It seems like it lags a lot more why is this??? Makes it not as fun as before the update it sucks because I love this game. 

• Like 4

Every game I land I freeze for 2 seconds, buildings are slower to render! Loot doesn’t appear and I have a one X with a ssd! The most recent update has made the game so bad and unplayable at times this needs fixing ASAP!!!

20 hours ago, PaigonJ said:

Every game I land I freeze for 2 seconds, buildings are slower to render! Loot doesn’t appear and I have a one X with a ssd! The most recent update has made the game so bad and unplayable at times this needs fixing ASAP!!!

I have an S . but same before i land i freeze 4 seconds than i'm floating in some houses. i see the loot but i can't pick it up. Or the loot doesn't spawn at all.  For example before when i was on the edge of the Quarry on Sanhok i was able to see the loot with a scope. Now i don't . If i have no health and i must go to find some heals it would be easier to check it with a scope to see if is there something good rather than go into is with no heal hoping the best.

And now the game is unplayable . Lagging,  i shoot an enemy with an s12k at close range twice and suddenly i die by 1 bullet in head....

It just happened to me for the first time since the update.  In the same game it froze for 1-2 seconds once while I was playing, then 2 more times while spectating.

One X, SSD, Wired Internet, 100 DL, 20 UL.

This has been my experience with this game since it has come out. Don't understand why everyone is just complaining about it now.

On 4/10/2019 at 4:21 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, sorry you had these issues.  We are working on resolving these instances and it has been relayed to the dev team as a serious issue.

Andy,

Any update?