PUBG_Andymh5

PS4 Update #3 - Feedback Topic

PUBG_Andymh5

After our recent update, some players may experience controller input issues. To resolve this issue please switch to Type B controller preset, apply the changes, and change back to Type A.  

Message added by PUBG_Andymh5

Hello everyone,

This is the feedback topic for Update #3 on PS4.

Please share your experiences with us and let us know what you think of the new vehicles, flare guns and performance improvements included in this update.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Please provide feedback on Update #3 when posting and avoid commenting on anything other than your personal experience. Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Bug Reports and Known Issues section of the PS4 forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Here is a link to the patch notes if you haven't already read them: 

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

PUBG Console Team

• Like 1
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

Whooooo those frame drops at the beginning are worse than they've ever been. I'm having some stutters that last 2 seconds in crowded areas. Level loading isn't any better either. It's taking upwards of 30 + seconds to load guns ammo and anything other than walls in the environments upon landing. 

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

Salve pra geral. Ultimamente tenho percebido que o jogo tá decadente. E acredito eu que é possível reajustar isso com um simples detalhe: pôr o modo de seleção de mapa; criar o servidor da América do Sul; acrescentar mais loot em TODOS os mapas; renderizar e melhorar alguns mapas com o Vikendi; manter o jogo no console PS4 atualizado igualmente ao PUBG PC; ... entre outros, para que nós, jogadores do PUBG não nos decepcione com tais falhas.

Agradeço a toda equipe PUBG!

It's worse.... The fact the buildings and loot were decent before and now it's worse makes no sense.... My favorite game for 3 years and it gets worse and worse after every update... They don't care about us... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Whooooo those frame drops at the beginning are worse than they've ever been. I'm having some stutters that last 2 seconds in crowded areas. Level loading isn't any better either. It's taking upwards of 30 + seconds to load guns ammo and anything other than walls in the environments upon landing. 

An ssd would help this

I can’t help but scratch my head. I’ve been playing since day 1 on XBOX. Has there ever been an update that didn’t fix A. but break B.? You guys literally knew about a bug in the update that messed with people’s settings and pushed it through anyway. I see the same players in kill feeds over and over again and run into the same group of players in the communities. That tells me that there is a pretty small player base to begin with on PS4. After this update, half my friends are on BFV. With all the other options out there, people are quick to jump ship if a quality product isn’t being delivered. Please just do a good job. I want to continue playing, but the community on PS4 is dying. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Get to tha DACIA said:

I can’t help but scratch my head. I’ve been playing since day 1 on XBOX. Has there ever been an update that didn’t fix A. but break B.? You guys literally knew about a bug in the update that messed with people’s settings and pushed it through anyway. I see the same players in kill feeds over and over again and run into the same group of players in the communities. That tells me that there is a pretty small player base to begin with on PS4. After this update, half my friends are on BFV. With all the other options out there, people are quick to jump ship if a quality product isn’t being delivered. Please just do a good job. I want to continue playing, but the community on PS4 is dying. 

It will be dead soon. I can’t find a match for 30 minutes this morning

12 hours ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Same here. When you land in Vikendi buildings, houses, garages and warehouses still look like clay and do not frame in until 30 seconds later after you land. 

• Like 1

Pubg ps4 is so bad now... 

And that's being nice about it... 

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO JUST UPDATE THE GAME, ADD SOME NEW STUFF AND NOT RUIN THE ENTIRE GAME??? 

I just don't get it... 

No I'm not a coder

No I'm not a game designer

But dam.... 

It's like proofreading your school homework, you make sure it's great and ready to turn in.... 

Bluehole is literally updating and not testing, they just throw it to us and hope for the best... SMH 

I'm irritated that my favorite game of all time is dying.. Not due to players not liking the game but because the "development team" doesn't give a f*ck... 

Sincerely a hard core disappointed fan... 

• Like 2

I always complain the game but I keep playing it everyday cuz I like it. However now I feel like hard to insist, like a I said, I love the game but the game loves me not

• Like 1

I’m done. Dev’s can’t even release an update without bringing more problems than actual new things in the update. Rendering just got shit. Guns and buildings won’t even load in for me after 30 seconds in a hotdrop. 

Also servers don’t make sense either. When I get into a lobby, 70% of the lobby are arabs (nothing against arabs) but they are running around with 200 Ping and shoot through walls. 

Pubg is never gonna be fixed. I had hope for this game, but my hope is gone. Sad days... lmfao

• Like 2

The guns are a huge problem not loading, I'm also noticing a longer time at the loading screen. Much longer than before, before you say anything about an SSD. Yes! I do have one, no...it's not helping. 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

Issue with opening the friend list for sending invites if PS4 is put in sleep mode while on main screen lobby. Requires closing and rebooting app

• Like 1

Since the maj, I no longer play the game I love it so much yet, but it is increasingly difficult to play in good conditions. Charging screens are said to be shorter and are much longer. It is not uncommon that when the load is finished I'm already jumped from the plane without even having been able to choose my landing place. I have a ssd so it solves nothing. Textures always long to load, and falls of FPS more important than before. A disappointed fan ...

• Thanks 1

Do you guys even test the updates before you release them?

Surely you can't otherwise this update wouldn't never have been released, every single thing about the game is worse and if this isn't sorted within the next week or two I will be requesting a refund from Sony as this game as it stands is broken af.

Edited by MidnightRambler

Die Serversuche FPP ist eine Katastrophe, Spieler werden gezwungen im TPP Modus zu spielen, wobei es eher campen und verstecken heißt. Realistische Kämpfe sind ausgeschlossen, ständiges um die Ecke gucken und im günstigen Moment rauszuschielen wenn man deckungslos ist. Dieses Spiel ist einfach nur eine Schwache beta in meinen Augen. Ich bedauere dafür 50 Euro ausgegeben zu haben. 

When this game was released on Xbox, and was basically unplayable the defense was always “it’s a game preview”. I’m curious what the response is to low quality we’re currently experiencing. Since this update, I’ve had to reset my settings. I’ve dropped onto guns that had no ammo spawn. I constantly get a disconnected message after games and get sent to the title screen. Desync and lag are the worst they’ve been yet on PS4. I’m also pretty disappointed at the content and the pricing. Who in the hell is going to spend $10 on a Bizon skin? I’ve got my fingers crossed that you guys don’t bungle the next update so badly. 

8 hours ago, Get to tha DACIA said:

I’ve got my fingers crossed that you guys don’t bungle the next update so badly. 

They need to be getting this update out asap and not in 1-3 months otherwise this game is more than likely dead.

For some reason, Loading screens take much longer than before.

So does store, rewards, inventory and items in the lobby, even the game freezes at times (for example when trying to browse and change skins)

had it happen few times and I either restarted the game or the entire console. 

Still have bounce-back delays where I run to a hill and the character skips back few steps multiple times. it is so frustrating. 

SOUND glitches, when I killed a guy whilst he was bandaging himself, I ran to loot him right after, and still heard the sound like he was bandaging. It also happened on the previous version of the game (and of that incident I have a video). I was just shocked it happened again. 

I don't know why this happens, but when a character is far away, let's say prone on top of a hill and sniping, for some reason I often see like the player is prone on the air itself, or in a weird angle, not even close to reality and the most frustrating face is - you can't hit the player no matter where you shoot. I actually made a full circle with bullets around him and closed in and 0 hits even though I can see my bullets land straight on him. RIDICULOUS. 

All in all, I try not to mention many of the previous problems and bugs as they were posted in previous feedback topics (which go to bloody where? how can we see the progress or what is done with what we took time to write, document and upload, for FREE?!) 

But it seems like the game goes downhill slightly, at least on consoles which is very sad. 

Hope a turn of events awaits..

What's happened to the 'we're aware of critical issues tweets'?

You guys seriously need to get your **** together. Either roll the update back to before the last one or get a new one out to fix this broken mess.

This game is quite literally unplayable on console. Ever thought of just significantly decreasing the graphics quality to get 60fps? Honestly id rather play on potato graphics than have my frames drop to zero whenever the game renders, or when i kill someone, or when im in a car. You are quite literally getting beat by the entire battle royale genre right now on console. What happened to the battle royal god, pubg? The one that took good elements of primitive battle royales and blended them into a super realistic slugfest.

Make pubg great again!

• Like 1

Hey guys, DragonModded from twitch tb here and i did notice i few issues live on stream actually and have clipped a few of them if your interested in seeing the bugs first hand through the videos. Ill start with the biggest bug of all and thats when your first landing at any spot and the insane amount of lag when attempting to pick up any guns or having textures whatsoever load on the buildings. I cant think of any more bugs at the moment but will post more as i think of them.

My controller apparently won't work now. And the one match it did I got network lag on the parachute drop and died from it never deploying. Cool bro