PUBG_Andymh5

Xbox Update #6 - Feedback Topic

On 4/9/2019 at 9:31 PM, DeCypherVII said:

And rendering on vikendi is WORSE. thanks.

Update: rendering is even more terrible on mirimar too. wtf. what the hell did yall do???

Exactly what they did is put out another crappy patch.this has been going on now since launch dec 12 2017 

19 hours ago, SasoriSekinetsu said:

Also...

Sound is weird, direction and depth seems way off

Vehicles are a mess again going over any terrain other than tarmac

Had UMP stuttering on full auto again

Games without sound at start during plane journey

Games with no sound completely even after exiting plane

Grenades still don't equip into throw-able slot, need to do it manually in the inventory screen

Movement seems disconnected / floaty again

Not only is the sound weird, I have had several occasions of sound "stutter" where I'm shooting my gun but it makes no sound and is suddenly empty (faster than normal). 

Desync is probably the worst I have seen it in a long time. a quarter of the time it works for me, 75% of the time I die to magic bullets.

Have had a few instances of game crashes again. One where the game locks up and makes the "ng ng ng ng" sound and you have to manually close the game, and also where the game just crashes to dashboard.

Getting "lost connection to host" and when you get that error you can't even join back in. It just kicks you out and leaves your team to fend for themselves.

Buildings that used to be rendered prior to this patch are now a playdoh mess at 300m. Almost no point to having a 4x or 8x as you can see further than the buildings will render.

More instances of being shot through buildings that didn't render for people that drove up on them.

I don't know how they did it, but they broke more than they fixed with this patch by a large margin. I really wish they would actually fix the game instead of punishing the Xbox one x users by nerfing the rendering into oblivion.

The plane jumps are worse than ever. Aside from the buildings not rendering there is a new problem, my game freezes for a few seconds while my character runs in whatever direction I was going went it happens. Absolutely makes dropping "hot" even more of a gamble than it already is. I knew this update would ruin the how smooth things were going, and for what? Flare guns? I know this is completely pointless because pubg is too much for a console to run in the first place but you had at least "smoother" drops before the latest patch.

6 hours ago, Yeahbutt said:

The plane jumps are worse than ever. Aside from the buildings not rendering there is a new problem, my game freezes for a few seconds while my character runs in whatever direction I was going went it happens.

Did this just start today for you? Have you been playing all week?

It was happening to me for about a week but it's all good today.

I dont know anything about servers but this may be related.

I would like to see 50 or less players game mode for ranked. Currently having  a 100 players causes the game to be very boring and creates excessive campers. If their was a game mode that had 50 or less players, the game would be more fast paced and exciting and create less camping. You can find games like these in custom games, but it may take a very long time to get in a game mode like this. Also you don't get any BP or experience points for playing custom.

3 hours ago, hidenseek said:

I would like to see 50 or less players game mode for ranked. Currently having  a 100 players causes the game to be very boring and creates excessive campers. If their was a game mode that had 50 or less players, the game would be more fast paced and exciting and create less camping. You can find games like these in custom games, but it may take a very long time to get in a game mode like this. Also you don't get any BP or experience points for playing custom.

Sorry man, but I don’t see how that makes sense.

If you halve the player count you’ve got much more room to camp, and come across people not as often causing less engagements (in turn more boring)

I 100% agree there should be other game modes such as 1v1, 1v1v1v1 or less than 32 players in custom matches to start a game, but there would need to be other variables in your mode, such as starting within the 3rd/4th phase to shrink the size of the map with only 50 players. 

Hopefully we get an option of in depth editing custom matches to suite all our needs. 

Game is running worst than last patch, last patch for me was running great, X with SSD.

This patch the pop in distance is crap, you see rocks and rails on building load in when you’re 10 meters away, also the game is jerking when I’m running, it feels that the new pop in distance is causing this as things are loading in and just then I notice the sound is off, there were guys in the next building but it sounded like they were outside the wall, then 3 of them walked towards me and it sounded the same,

bad patch, revert back please or add options where if you have a SSD that you can select better draw/pop in distances etc 

Hi,  I can't play pubg after the last upgrade of 2.5GB. My game doesn't starts anymore, any attempt to start a match returns a connection error: 401.6.1 - E6E42F.

Is it happening to anyone else? I need help with this.

Masonxzl its happening to me as well. Its pretty much every game. Sometimes itll work but then i have no screen till airplane reaches the end. Im pretty close to never playing this game again. I just ended my 3 month break of this poop show of a game. 

2 hours ago, Masonxzl said:

Hi,  I can't play pubg after the last upgrade of 2.5GB. My game doesn't starts anymore, any attempt to start a match returns a connection error: 401.6.1 - E6E42F.

Is it happening to anyone else? I need help with this.

^

If the pubg developers can see this i would like to add a suggestion to reducing campers by having a stand-still timer on any player. This would work by first giving a little warning to the player that they have been standing still too long and if the player carrys on standing still it would start to dammage them, with me so far? The only way to avoid this would be to dash dance kinda?? And make a crouch walking noise so other players could detect it so there only giving away their position. This would result in faster games and make new players more cconfiden to move around more giving them a better exsperiance of pubg 👍 thank you for taking note of my opinion.

• RIP 1

50 minutes ago, Deadpool20004 said:

If the pubg developers can see this i would like to add a suggestion to reducing campers by having a stand-still timer on any player. This would work by first giving a little warning to the player that they have been standing still too long and if the player carrys on standing still it would start to dammage them, with me so far? The only way to avoid this would be to dash dance kinda?? And make a crouch walking noise so other players could detect it so there only giving away their position. This would result in faster games and make new players more cconfiden to move around more giving them a better exsperiance of pubg 👍 thank you for taking note of my opinion.

You made an account for this LOL

• Haha 1

Uh my feedback game is really bad .. inconsistent.. pull any data server meta data B46558.. any game ID.. my game "performs" when it wants to.. had back to back chickeys earlier but man closer to prime time (even earlier..EST) my game will appear to be a second behind.. you can notice it when running into the blue.. you'll be a foot BEHIND the BLUE but it will make the noise like you are back in..

Bandages bug is same as first aid bug.. let alone any action when killed .. it will loop the sound.. if u need a game ID look up any.. 

Overall it's better for me but people are saying the same shit I was spewing a patch ago...prior to hotfix ..so y'all have no idea what's going on... 

I will say stop fkn with player models at DISTANCE.. I've seen so many guns floating around players, player fragments as in player pixel fragments floating.. skipping players.. just stop u aren't going to reinvent gaming physics.. go back a few patches

Sounds are terrible? Just stop. 

I'm playing on an Xbox X with SSD and I hate myself.  😁 Wired/Wireless it doesn't matter same issues.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

As a daily player of the game i can say for sure that the majority of the people who play PUBG would love for the dev team to give us MINI ROYAL Sanhok. Still Make Erangel a featured map when the new updates come out. but the ability to choose sanhok at will makes the game replay ability high. 

• RIP 2

20 hours ago, Prosapien said:

As a daily player of the game i can say for sure that the majority of the people who play PUBG would love for the dev team to give us MINI ROYAL Sanhok. Still Make Erangel a featured map when the new updates come out. but the ability to choose sanhok at will makes the game replay ability high. 

We have that now,been that way since Friday morning!not sure when you last played but sanhok only is a thing again rn

29 minutes ago, DaZooKidd said:

We have that now,been that way since Friday morning!not sure when you last played but sanhok only is a thing again rn

I know that. im talking about from here on out just leave sanhok as mini royal and not switch it over to Erangal like they plan to do on the next update.

3 hours ago, Prosapien said:

I know that. im talking about from here on out just leave sanhok as mini royal and not switch it over to Erangal like they plan to do on the next update.

10-4, I have to agree with you on this

Guest hybiepoo

I think their rotation idea is the best compromise at the moment. I played 9 quick join games last night and all were sanhok. I don't mind sanhok, but I like the others too. 

25 minutes ago, hybiepoo said:

I think their rotation idea is the best compromise at the moment. I played 9 quick join games last night and all were sanhok. I don't mind sanhok, but I like the others too. 

then u should play the standard play list if u like others. leave sanhok for people who dont want to run around mirrimar on solo matches. 

Guest hybiepoo
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Prosapien said:

then u should play the standard play list if u like others. leave sanhok for people who dont want to run around mirrimar on solo matches. 

No, I should choose quick join which should do better than 100% sanhok in a night. 

Edited by hybiepoo
Typo

44 minutes ago, hybiepoo said:

Same. But a little to much Sanhok.  The hills are so dizzying.

Posted (edited)

This may be a lot but I have a couple of issues, complaints, suggestions 

i play about 4-8 hours a day so ive come across a few things.

My main complaint is why does PC / mobile get updates way more frequently than Xbox? It makes 0 sense to me seeing as how PUBG was the face of Xbox (when I picked up my Xbox 1x it was on all the xbox’s) and how doesn’t Microsoft fund or help the game compete with an apex or fortnite when it comes to developments for the game. 

I also dont don’t understand why the map isn’t preset and loaded in every game, and the only thing that would have to load in would be loot. I’m no developer but When I see buildings loading in, it doesn’t make sense that they’re not already loaded in before the game starts. The only thing that should be different should be the loot. 

along with the quick join option for every map which is good, there has to be a selection and deselection of every map. I want to be able to play sanhok and vikindi exclusively without having to worry about getting miramar. Or if other players want miramar, erengal only etc.

also the groza has a vertical stock on it (visually) and when you equip a suppressor it goes away.

And there are no stairs on the exterior of the most north east building in trevno on vikindi 

Sometimes reviving could be glitched where it stops you 1 second in everytime until both people move and then you can revive 

Edited by Air_thugger
  • Confused 1

I would like to see the custom games updated and improved for the next patch. Able to customize the weapons you can use when you create a custom game, only having uzi's and vectors is no fun, more loot and starting loot in war mode, create longer game as they are too fast in war mode, more modes such as capture the flag, domination and so on, custom games should give BP as well. If these things were to be implemented in the custom games I would probably not play ranked battle royale anymore as I am starting to tire of it. It shows as well because when I play in squads a lot of players nowadays just go solo and not taking the game seriously anymore at least on the Xbox version.

Still stuck on NA server. I'm from UK and should definitely be on EU. Dealing with all of the problems that come with wrong region select. Increased d-sync, can take too many shots to kill someone, slower rendering, still freezes from time to time, slower response when opening doors or picking up loot, seeing other people visibly lag and teleport while ADS. 

Been an issue since you 'fixed the region selection' a long time ago. 

• Like 1