PUBG_Andymh5

Xbox Update #6 - Feedback Topic

Hello everyone,

This is the feedback topic for Update #6 on Xbox.

Please share your experiences with us and let us know what you think of the new vehicles, flare guns and performance improvements included in this update.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Please provide feedback on Update #6 when posting and avoid commenting on anything other than your personal experience. Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Bug Reports and Known Issues section of the Xbox forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Here is a link to the patch notes if you haven't already read them: 

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

PUBG Console Team

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Ooofttt, that doesn’t sound promising 😂

Has the original post been deleted? I can’t see it

4 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Has the original post been deleted? I can’t see it

Hi, I have moved posts that are bug reports to the Bug reporting section of the forums so that we can collate the issues efficiently.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Everything seems ok in the few games I played. I use type B so I didn't experience the "broken type A" problem. Building rendering on Vikendi was a little better, but I'll need to play a few more games to make sure.

so asking is it worth to give it a try is forbidden now? don't wanna give it a go and waste my time if it's gonna hurt my eyes again

Just now, nikooor said:

so asking is it worth to give it a try is forbidden now? don't wanna give it a go and waste my time if it's gonna hurt my eyes again

Hi, this topic is dedicated to feedback on the current update.  Other members of the community have created topics in the General Discussion and feedback section asking something similar which you can add to.  Thanks!

Posted (edited)

It’s worth a try. I point my gun then shoot, the bullets connect. 

7 minutes ago, nikooor said:

Frames look good. Distance rendering improvement. Looting seems quicker. 

Why am I selling you a game you already own?

Edited by OOokvltoOO
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is the something wrong with the store? Haven’t got to try any of the new vechiles yet or find a flare gun. 

Posted (edited)

Flare guns are 3 in all the map, you have to be very lucky 

Edited by Ravellron

Posted (edited)

Performance is much improved. Shame it took three months of radio silence to come, in which time I have lost so much interest in the game. It just doesn’t grab me like it used to anymore (three months of broken + daily complaints will do that, I guess). On the plus side this has caused me to rediscover rocket league, which is incredible, and never randomly forces me to spend half an hour playing a game I don’t want to play. 

Edited by UberPlum
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Won’t crouch, goes straight to prone. Will not let me switch weapons, or even don a weapon. Menu button brings up pause menu, not inventory. Wtf?!

going to reinstall, will report back

Edited by AmericanlnfideI

1 minute ago, AmericanlnfideI said:

Won’t crouch, goes straight to prone. Will not let me switch weapons, or even don a weapon. Wtf?!

Hi, After our recent update, some players may experience controller input issues. To resolve this issue please switch to Type B controller preset, apply the changes, and change back to Type A.  

• Thanks 1

feels abit smoother like the FPS things render in abit better the houses and trees load in alot quicker from above. Once you hit the ground things have already loaded in open a door guns are there which is a good thing but the interiors of the house take 3-4 seconds to load in this is on EU servers aswel if im on NA i land the buildings are playdough for 2-3 seconds and all other things are the same as if i were on a EU server one thing i have noticed though is when you enter a house it lags real bad for 3-4 seconds until everything is loaded in then its fine ive noticed this on both EU and NA servers played for about 6-7 hours

The drop of FPS with only one other player near me is really bad. 

Sometimes after the drop i have 0 FPS. 😕 If i move, nothing happens on the screen and then i’m 10 meters further. 

Never had that before. It’s just horrible. 

• Like 2

also in the 6-7 hours i have played the game has crashed twice not once did this happen the update beforehand looks like this problem is back again hopefully it doesnt become a constant problem all the time 

also the game just crashed again said connection timedout then crashed at kicked me to the home screen has done this 3 times now twice in the middle of a game with good loot and it top 20 or 30 in squads and once when searching for a game come on guys i can see this becoming another big issue again

1 minute ago, dexter86 said:

also the game just crashed again said connection timedout then crashed at kicked me to the home screen has done this 3 times now twice in the middle of a game with good loot and it top 20 or 30 in squads and once when searching for a game come on guys i can see this becoming another big issue again

Hi, did you manage to get the match ID of the game/games you had the crashes with?

12 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, did you manage to get the match ID of the game/games you had the crashes with?

no the two in game crashes didnt give me any codes but the 3rd one did when i was searching for a game then it crashed but i didnt bother to write them down and forward it on i didnt think maybes next time if it happens again im getting put into games just as a 3 man team so looks like the lost connection issue is back that we had a while back which was really annoying

1 minute ago, dexter86 said:

no the two in game crashes didnt give me any codes but the 3rd one did when i was searching for a game then it crashed but i didnt bother to write them down and forward it on i didnt think maybes next time if it happens again im getting put into games just as a 3 man team so looks like the lost connection issue is back that we had a while back which was really annoying

The match ID can be found at the bottom of your screen below the health bar.  It is a six digit code on the right hand side made up of letters and numbers.

36 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

The match ID can be found at the bottom of your screen below the health bar.  It is a six digit code on the right hand side made up of letters and numbers.

Is there any way to get this after we’ve been kicked, or are we expected to take note of the numbers of every game in advance of anticipated errors?

well done, another terrible update. freezing at start of game, lost connection to host, drops in fps.. do i go on? honestly the most incompetent developers in the world. going to take a 3 or 4 month break and see if things are better by then. uninstalled for now, bye!

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

Hi,

Since update 6 went live we can't get any Oceania games is there a problem with region and local servers?

Only getting NA servers when we always got Oceania servers?

Kind Regards,

Dogga