Big_Frizzle

Battleye memory corrupted

Hello, posting this for my friend. He is getting an error that kicks him out of every match, right in the plane before dropping. Posted the pic of the error. He's tried uninstalling PUBG, then steam, then the Battleye folder in his C drive. He's also tried looking at his power modes, running command prompt and fixed corrupted files, and he is at a loss. Help please?

pubg error.jpg

Have the same issue since I upgraded to Windows 10 1903, with Windows 10 1809 everything works fine :)

14 hours ago, PUBG_HappyWhale said:

Hi!

Please have your friend go through the list of troubleshooting steps below!

Thanks for the reply and help, he couldn't get anything to work so he ended up reinstalling windows and it works now. Any idea why that happens? 

20 hours ago, whitebeer said:

Have the same issue since I upgraded to Windows 10 1903, with Windows 10 1809 everything works fine :)

yeah you only get 1903 if you are on the insider program.  and they delayed it because DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! it had issues with an unnamed anti cheat software.  if you are out of the insider program i would stay out and i wouldnt download new updates that wont come up by simply hitting windows updates.  at least not the big biannual updates

• Like 1

As mentioned. Stay clear of the insiders program if you want to have less issues.

Players have had full bsod due to insiders issue having bugs. It's beta Windows and not guaranteed to work with all software. Known to cause headaches. Save yourself a headache and stable insiders updates.

On 4/10/2019 at 6:44 AM, bobhumplick said:

yeah you only get 1903 if you are on the insider program.  and they delayed it because DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! it had issues with an unnamed anti cheat software.  if you are out of the insider program i would stay out and i wouldnt download new updates that wont come up by simply hitting windows updates.  at least not the big biannual updates

yeah sure, but that's the release preview which means that it's right before release and passed all the other update rings, so there's something to do for the devs or it won't work when 1903 is released 😉

3 hours ago, whitebeer said:

yeah sure, but that's the release preview which means that it's right before release and passed all the other update rings, so there's something to do for the devs or it won't work when 1903 is released 😉

Hi, it is to do with BattlEye. Windows insider builds are not compatible / whitelisted which leads to games being blocked from starting. That is why it is recommended to stay on public builds.

5 minutes ago, PUBG_HappyWhale said:

Hi, it is to do with BattlEye. Windows insider builds are not compatible / whitelisted which leads to games being blocked from starting. That is why it is recommended to stay on public builds.

Hi @PUBG_HappyWhale, thanks for your reply 👍

I never experienced any issues with insider builds and I use them since the launch of PUBG.

1 hour ago, whitebeer said:

Hi @PUBG_HappyWhale, thanks for your reply 👍

I never experienced any issues with insider builds and I use them since the launch of PUBG.

This is different and has been officially confirmed by microsoft to have become an issue. Previous insider builds may not have had the same issue, but this particular one has been confirmed to have problems.

PC System;

Windows 10 Pro +1903 update
16GB RAM 2x8 GSKILL

2700X RYZEN

X470F MOTHERBOARD

1080TI EVGA 

SSD & M2

I tried every way (delete and reinstall,Format a computer) ...

I've been tired for 2 days!

Computer clean and new! Newly installed and loaded windows and pubg!

I'm waiting for your help

4 hours ago, Wagyar said:

PC System;

Windows 10 Pro +1903 update
16GB RAM 2x8 GSKILL

2700X RYZEN

X470F MOTHERBOARD

1080TI EVGA 

SSD & M2

I tried every way (delete and reinstall,Format a computer) ...

I've been tired for 2 days!

Computer clean and new! Newly installed and loaded windows and pubg!

I'm waiting for your help

if you still have 1903 it just wont work.  not for a month or 2.  you have to reinstall and stay with the 180X update, not 1903.  1903 does not work with battle eye.  or battle eye does not work with 1903.  whichever way you wanna look at it.  battle eye has undocumented hooks in the kernel (its a kernel service\module) and the changes with 1903 mean it doesnt work right now.

5 hours ago, bobhumplick said:

if you still have 1903 it just wont work.  not for a month or 2.  you have to reinstall and stay with the 180X update, not 1903.  1903 does not work with battle eye.  or battle eye does not work with 1903.  whichever way you wanna look at it.  battle eye has undocumented hooks in the kernel (its a kernel service\module) and the changes with 1903 mean it doesnt work right now.

what should I do? I try everyhing

1 hour ago, Wagyar said:

what should I do? I try everyhing

Just check with entering "winver" in your startmenu which version of windows you have.

If it's still 1903 - you can pause the windows updates for an amount of time or you can leave the insider preview ring of Windows (Settings > Updates > Windows Insider Program).

Therefore it can be concluded on this forum, all people (Windows Insiders), including me, who has updated the Windows version 1809 for the 1903 version have this error "[25]: corrupted Memory #0 Battleye-5.4.15 (...)", and there are several solutions.

1st – Format the drive and install Windows version 1809. Which to me is out of the question.

2nd – On Windows Update roll back the update to version 1903 to 1809. I won't make because I don't have the guarantee that it will resolve the error, as well as whether Windows will be working well. Topography, with the new Windows version 1903 all PC work in optimal conditions, including the other games I have installed.

3rd – Wait for the Battleye fix error, if possible a solution from them.

4th – Wait for final version 1903 by Microsoft. This will be my option, regretting being unable to play the PUBG for about 1 month.

• Like 1