TheWookieWay

frequently, cancel matchmaking button fails to work

Hello Wookieway,

Thank you for the bug report.

I've tried to replicate this and it's working fine for me with no issues. That been said, just, so I can get some more details from you, has this been just a once off occurrence? Or do you get this every time you queue?

I've had a look around also and I couldn't see any reports about this, but If more reports do start to show up about this, I will then forward this to the Dev team for further Investigation.

Thanks again.

Its and issue.  I can only ALT+F4 to recover and then start up the game again.  Happens about once every 5 games.  

Also want it noted, this happens and it also never goes into a game.  You can see I'm a quick join which should be less than 10 seconds on a Sunday Night EST in the USA.  But I'm up to 4 minutes and its never going into a game.

40 minutes ago, varmintp said:

Also want it noted, this happens and it also never goes into a game.  You can see I'm a quick join which should be less than 10 seconds on a Sunday Night EST in the USA.  But I'm up to 4 minutes and its never going into a game.

Thank you for the video and detailed report.

I have forwarded this to the team.

My friend and I have been having problems with the matchmaking system tonight. We are in the lobby readied up with yellow check marks next to our names, but no countdown timer comes up. When we try to unready or change the map from quick join we are unable to unready and the little gear icon to choose your map disappears.

We've tried restarting lobbies, the game, and verifying the steam game cache. Nothing seems to be fixing it. 

This happens since last night. When you start with a squad, two of your team will join into the game and the rest will be stuck on matchmaking in the lobby until they restart lobby.

I play on SEA Server, any map

Happening a lot in last 2-3 days. When playing with friends, I see my tickbox is ready, i see cancel button, but I am not queued at all. I have to restart lobby to get it working again.

14 hours ago, PUBG_Sheepy said:

Hello Wookieway,

Thank you for the bug report.

I've tried to replicate this and it's working fine for me with no issues. That been said, just, so I can get some more details from you, has this been just a once off occurrence? Or do you get this every time you queue?

I've had a look around also and I couldn't see any reports about this, but If more reports do start to show up about this, I will then forward this to the Dev team for further Investigation.

Thanks again.

This started over the weekend (at the same time, Steams servers were having issues, couldn't open friends list etc). Not sure if related, but PUBG lobbies were hosed all weekend. Cancel button not working. being readied up but teammates not seeing you as ready. In squads, team mates getting into the match but me still sitting in lobby with the matchmaking timer running.